Hover over the headlines for handy popups. The feeds you see aggregated below are from the investing community’s best independent stock market bloggers. Topics include: technical analysis, company analysis, and trend spotting.
indicates within the last 24 hours.
We’re always interested in suggestions for feeds for this page, or other feedback.
The Money Game
- 10 things you need to know before the opening bell (DIA, SPY, SPX, QQQ, IBM, RIO)
- Strong dollar weighs on DuPont's full-year profit forecast
- Moving HQ to Singapore makes sense for Standard Chartered: Aberdeen's Young
- The ECB is NOT planning to cut Greek banks off from emergency funding
- BNP executive tipped as front-runner to head Bank of France
- 3 reasons why Latin American central bankers aren't freaking out about Fed rate hikes
- This is how you get free coffee at Pret A Manger — look attractive
- Ex-BlackRock fund manager didn't disclose a conflict regarding the biggest holding in his biggest fund
- China just let part of a state-owned company default for the first time ever
- Aberdeen, Blackrock flag risks in frothy Chinese stock markets
- Stunned Greeks React To Initial Capital Controls And The "Decree To Confiscate Reserves", And They Are Not Happy
- Ron Paul Tells Obama: "It's Time To Try Something New"
- "Too Many Zeros": China's Stock Bubble Proves Too Much For Computers
- Noam Chomsky: "The Idea Of A Media Which Does Not Repeat US Propaganda Is Intolerable To American Leaders"
- Steen Jakobsen: Get Ready For The Biggest Margin Call In History
- Chinese Economic Outlook "Skewed Heavily To The Downside," BNP Says
- Another Reason To Move Away From California: "Conditions Are Like A Third-World Country"
- Secretary Of State For Hire: Hillary Clinton Made Millions From Foreign Donors In Exchange For "Favors"
- The Crowning Glory Of Keynesianism
- US Navy Sends Aircraft Carrier, Warships To Intercept Iranian Weapons Shipments In Yemeni Waters
Wall St. Cheat Sheet
- Goldman Earnings Sink After Buffett Dividend
- Johnson & Johnson's Income Falls 23%
- Burberry Shares Leap on Sales Update
- Citi's Income Falls 32% as Underwriting Slips
- Mattel Net Income Falls on Higher Spending
- Bank of America Earnings Fall 39%
- Scuffles, Protests Mar BP Shareholder Meeting
- Google's Hiring Spree Weighs on Earnings; Shares Slide
- Ford Expands Recall of F-150 Pickups to Nearly 1.2 Million
- Hasbro First-Quarter Profit Drops 71%
- Silgan Buying Graham Packaging in $1.28 Billion Deal
- JPMorgan's First-Quarter Profit Swells 67%
- Zipcar Revs Up for Its IPO
The Street Sweeper
- Inuvo: Top Reasons This Stock Should Dive -- 4/14/2015
- UniPixel: This Steamroller Is About To Squash Investors -- 4/9/2015
- Heron Therapeutics: Rise of the Phoenix, or Fall of the Dodo Bird? -- 4/5/2015
- EBIX: Caught with Its Hand in the Cookie Jar -- 3/30/2015
- TubeMogul: It's All About The Numbers (And They Aren't Pretty) -- 3/24/2015
- MicroVision: Why We Don’t See The Vision -- 3/23/2015
- CorMedix: Finishing Out Of The Money -- 3/19/2015
- Hydrogenics: Margin Drop, Cash-Poor, Insider Sell-Out And Enough Malfunctions to Make Janet Jackson Swoon -- 3/18/2015
- Ebix: The Truth Hurts -- 3/12/2015
- Resonant Hypes Phantom Customer. Seriously? -- 3/10/2015
Jeff Miller – A Dash of Insight
- Weighing the Week Ahead: More Clarity from the Market Message?
- Weighing the Week Ahead: Will a Sluggish Housing Sector Derail the Economy?
- The Sound of Silence
- Weighing the Week Ahead: What Does the Bond Rally Mean for Stocks?
- Seasonality and the Tuesday Lesson
- Site move in progress
- Weighing the Week Ahead: Should We Fear Market Divergences?
- Weighing the Week Ahead: Is the Ukraine Crisis a Market Crisis?
- Weighing the Week Ahead: Time to Sell in May?
- Weighing the Week Ahead: Will Springtime Bring Some Optimism?
- Monday links: unnecessary clutter
- Research links: backtest blunders
- Sunday links: hot streaks
- Top clicks this week on Abnormal Returns
- Saturday links: the new jeans
- Friday links: a very random place
- Podcast links: sentimental surveys
- Thursday links: confident perspetives
- Longform links: asymmetric information
- Personal finance links: earned fees
- Tuesday links: internalizing performance
- Startup links: dinosaur incumbents
- Monday links: balanced thinking
- Webinar Recording & Trade Ideas for 4/21/15
- Stock Market Video Analysis 4/20/15
- Midday Video Update 4/20/15
- Know Where The Exit Signs Are ~Art Cashin
- Webinar Registration & Trade Ideas for 4/20/15
- Stock Market Video Analysis for Week Ending 4/17/15
- Midday Video Update 4/17/15
- Stock Trading Ideas for 4/17/15
- Stock Market Video Analysis 4/16/15
- Midday Video Update 4/16/15
The Disciplined Investor
- TDI Podcast: Brian Shannon “It’s Only Price that Pays” (#409)
- DHUnplugged #264: Planes, Trains, Ships and Groping
- TDI Podcast: Trading Oil and Stimulus Bets (#408)
- TDI Podcast: Das on Greek Mythology (#407)
- DHUnplugged #262: Sell In May Keep Saint Gurmeet Ram Rahim Singh Ji Insan Away
- TDI Podcast: The Asymmetry of Idiots (#406)
- TriggerCharts on CyberTrading University
- DHUnplugged #261: No Patience, Death By Firing Squad
- TDI Podcast: The Real USD/Stock Relationship with McClellan (#405)
- DHUnplugged #260: The Fed Will Drive or Dive Markets
- April 20th Blogger Sentiment Poll
- April 13th Blogger Sentiment Poll
- April 6th Blogger Sentiment Poll
- March 30th Blogger Sentiment Poll
- March 23rd Blogger Sentiment Poll
- March 2nd Blogger Sentiment Poll
- February 23rd Blogger Sentiment Poll
- February 16th Blogger Sentiment Poll
- February 9th Blogger Sentiment Poll
- February 2nd Blogger Sentiment Poll
- January 26th Blogger Sentiment Poll
- January 20th Blogger Sentiment Poll
- Peak Goldman or Peak Google…Who do you Anti-Trust
- Great News for Stocktwits…More Capital, Faster Growth, Better Mobile, New Features
- Live Streaming Video…Twitter, Periscope and Meerkat
- The Bubble Predictions Continue…and Ted Knight
- Laughs and Giggles …Better than Any Vitamins.
- Apple – the first $2 Trillion Company
- Charles Schwab versus The Robo’s and Wealthfront…
- Stocktwits Meetups are Growing Fast…and our First SXSW FinTech and FinServ Event
- Nasdaq 5,000 …Finally the Nasdaq Passes my Cholesterol Level
- Millennials, Millennials, Millennials…and Goldman Sachs as Buzzfeed
To suggest a feed or report a problem with this page please contact us.