Hover over the headlines for handy popups. The feeds you see aggregated below are from the investing community’s best independent stock market bloggers. Topics include: technical analysis, company analysis, and trend spotting.
indicates within the last 24 hours.
We’re always interested in suggestions for feeds for this page, or other feedback.
The Money Game
- This Could Be The Beginning Of A Revolt Against Hedge Funds
- This Eye-Popping Chart Of Ex-US Companies Shows Why People Are Freaking Out About 'Tax Inversions' (ABBV, GILD, AZN, PFE, MDT, COV)
- The Sudden Departure Of Wal-Mart's U.S. CEO Is A Troubling Sign Of Weak Consumers
- Markets Go Into The Red, But Facebook's At An All-Time High (FB, GM, CAT, DIA, SPY, SPX)
- NEW HOME SALES PLUNGE
- US Manufacturing Job Creation Slows To Lowest Pace Since September
- Facebook's Stock Blasts To A New All-Time High (FB)
- Billionaire Hedge Fund Manager Ken Griffin Filed For Divorce While His Wife And Kids Were On Vacation
- Here's Why Everyone's Trashing Today's Awesome Jobless Claims Report
- 3 Excel Formulas That Will Make It Easy To Slice And Dice Piles Of Data
- US Manufacturing PMI Drops, Biggest Miss On Record
- Spot The Lone Objector
- US Stocks Are Open, Time To Dump A Billion Dollars Worth Of Gold Futures
- Obama Prepares To Send National Guard To Texas As Flood Of Immigrant Children Overwhelms US
- Bill "What Rosy Jobs Numbers?" Simon Is Out At Walmart
- Banco Espirito Santo CEO, Who Quit Last Month, Detained In Money Laundering Probe
- Initial Jobless Claims Plunge to Jan 2006 Lows, Government Warns Of "Seasonal Volatility"
- Russian Boomerang Hits UK, Oligarchs Shift Assets From London
- Frontrunning: July 24
- Another Airplane Tragedy: Air Algerie Plane Carrying 116 Crashes Over Mali
Wall St. Cheat Sheet
- Churches Divest From Fossil Fuels: Will Industry Evolve to Survive?
- Does the NSA Want to See You Naked? Snowden Says Maybe
- Are You Severely Underestimating This Huge Retirement Cost?
- Will Millennials Dodge the Retirement Crisis?
- How Much Mortgage Can You Handle?
- Here’s How Poverty May Become a Thing of the Past
- Goldman Earnings Sink After Buffett Dividend
- Johnson & Johnson's Income Falls 23%
- Burberry Shares Leap on Sales Update
- Citi's Income Falls 32% as Underwriting Slips
- Mattel Net Income Falls on Higher Spending
- Bank of America Earnings Fall 39%
- Scuffles, Protests Mar BP Shareholder Meeting
- Google's Hiring Spree Weighs on Earnings; Shares Slide
- Ford Expands Recall of F-150 Pickups to Nearly 1.2 Million
- Hasbro First-Quarter Profit Drops 71%
- Silgan Buying Graham Packaging in $1.28 Billion Deal
- JPMorgan's First-Quarter Profit Swells 67%
- Zipcar Revs Up for Its IPO
The Street Sweeper
- Advanced Emissions Solutions (ADES): Clean-up Solutions Company Faces Its Biggest Mess Ever - Itself -- 7/10/2014
- Sphere 3D: Rewarded for a Shotgun Wedding That's Doomed to Backfire? -- 7/1/2014
- TechTarget: Google's Panda Crushes Visibility -- 6/18/2014
- Bio-Reference: A Scary Review of Its Own Genetic Test -- 6/3/2014
- Sphere 3D Merger Threatens to Eat Companies Alive -- 5/27/2014
- Sphere 3D: Cloud Company Can’t Rise Above Hype, Mistakes And Poor Management -- 5/12/2014
- Amyris: Onerous Deals, SEC Filings And Extreme Insider Selling Rough Up This Biotech -- 5/6/2014
- Shock therapy: Cyberonics link to deaths and injuries -- 4/16/2014
- Ocean Power Technologies (OPTT): Wave Goodbye To This Wave Power Company -- 3/26/2014
- MiMedx (MDXG): Not What The Doctor Ordered -- 3/19/2014
Jeff Miller – A Dash of Insight
- Weighing the Week Ahead: More Clarity from the Market Message?
- Weighing the Week Ahead: Will a Sluggish Housing Sector Derail the Economy?
- The Sound of Silence
- Weighing the Week Ahead: What Does the Bond Rally Mean for Stocks?
- Seasonality and the Tuesday Lesson
- Site move in progress
- Weighing the Week Ahead: Should We Fear Market Divergences?
- Weighing the Week Ahead: Is the Ukraine Crisis a Market Crisis?
- Weighing the Week Ahead: Time to Sell in May?
- Weighing the Week Ahead: Will Springtime Bring Some Optimism?
- 6 Essential Principles from Pragmatic Capitalism by Cullen Roche
- Wednesday links: the multiplier effect
- Tuesday links: knowledge alone
- To bond ETF or not: an excerpt from Rational Expectations by William Bernstein
- Monday links: excessive valuations
- Sunday links: paralyzed with fear
- Top clicks this week on Abnormal Returns
- Saturday links: ripe for disruption
- Friday links: investor class attentions
- Thursday links: doing something different
Fallond Stock Picks
- Daily Market Commentary: Watch Expanding Bearish Breadth
- Vacation Time: July 4th => July 22nd
- Daily Market Commentary: Vacation Trading
- Daily Market Commentary: Nasdaq Breakout II
- Daily Market Commentary: Bull Comeback
- Sectorbreadth Analysis: Utilities and Energy Leading
- Daily Market Commentary: Distribution and Possible Bull Trap in Nasdaq
- Daily Market Commentary: Still Waiting on Nasdaq Breakout
The Disciplined Investor
- DHUnplugged #233: 3-Day Workweek For Swinging Doctors
- TDI Podcast: Short and Sweet (#373)
- DHUnplugged #232: Yellen Tellin’ About Small Cap Sellin’
- TDI Podcast: Earnings, Eco, P/E Expansion and Europe (#372)
- DHUnplugged #231: Taylor Swift Did What?
- TDI Podcast: Jim Bruce – Money For Nothin’ (#371)
- DHUnplugged #230: Facebook’s Mind Control Tactics
- DHUnplugged- Our Stock Picks Live and Workin’
- TDI Podcast – Morgan Housel: 140 Financial Things to Know (#370)
- DHUnplugged #229: It’s a People Eat Dog World
- July 21st Blogger Sentiment Poll
- July 14th Blogger Sentiment Poll
- June 30th Blogger Sentiment Poll
- June 23rd Blogger Sentiment Poll
- June 16th Blogger Sentiment Poll
- June 9th Blogger Sentiment Poll
- June 2nd Blogger Sentiment Poll
- May 27th Blogger Sentiment Poll
- Still A Bull Market - Laszlo Birinyi
- May 19th Blogger Sentiment Poll
- May 12th Blogger Sentiment Poll
- May 5th Blogger Sentiment Poll
- Podcast: “Yellen from the Rooftops”
- Momentum Monday: Chips and Dip
- StockTwits and DraftKings team for British Open challenge
- Disney or CYNK…
- The Wall Street ‘WTF Zone’… The SEC Should Ban Price Targets
- Web Video Mega Trend Continues, The Future of (Digital) TV… and a TubeMogul Update
- Stocktoberfest – Investing for Profit and Joy … October 27 and 28, 2014.
- Adobe – Reviewing A Great Trend Investment …and Why You Should Watch/Listen to Momentum Mondays
- Momentum Monday….Here Comes the Sun?
- These Solar Stocks are Making me Thirsty….and How to Make a Financial John Stewart Show Every Day
To suggest a feed or report a problem with this page please contact us.