Hover over the headlines for handy popups. The feeds you see aggregated below are from the investing community’s best independent stock market bloggers. Topics include: technical analysis, company analysis, and trend spotting.
indicates within the last 24 hours.
We’re always interested in suggestions for feeds for this page, or other feedback.
The Money Game
- AIG's Benmosche: I Have 9 Months To A Year Left To Live
- Second-quarter GDP Growth Revised Up To 4.2 Percent
- U.S. Jobless Claims Fall For Second Consecutive Week
- GDP GROWTH REVISED UP TO 4.2%!
- Initial Jobless Claims Come In At 298,000
- JPMorgan Confirms It's Looking Into Possible Hack
- JPMorgan Confirms It Is Investigating Possible Cyber Attack
- Warren Buffett Has Some Brilliant Advice For Investors Freaked Out About Geopolitics
- U.S. Futures Fall As Ukraine Fears Return To Forefront
- Dollar General Says Committed To Family Dollar Deal
- GDP 'Good News' Sparks Bond Buying & Stock Selling, Treasury Curve Crumbles Further
- Q2 GDP Revision Unexpected Rises On Alleged Jump In Capex To Highest Since 2011
- Initial Jobless Claims Drop Back Under 300k, Continuing Claims Rise
- NATO Says Over 1000 Russian Troops In Ukraine, "Extremely Worrying... Dire Situation"
- Frontrunning: August 28
- Ukraine Accuses Russia Of Launching Invasion, Then Promptly Retracts
- Futures Slide As Ukraine Fighting "Re-Escalates" Again
- Gold Shines Most in September on Seasonal Buys- Bloomberg Chart of Day
- Merkel Slams US Hegemony? "America Can't Solve All The World's Problems Anymore"
- The Nail In The Petrodollar Coffin: Gazprom Begins Accepting Payment For Oil In Ruble, Yuan
Wall St. Cheat Sheet
- Does Chris Christie Stand a Chance in 2016?
- Will the VA Reform Be the Only Congressional Triumph of 2014?
- Should It Be Free? The Video Game Economy and the Cost of DLC
- Here’s Why No One Is Buying into AT&T’s Sponsored Data Plan
- Is This a Solution to the Migration of Unaccompanied Children?
- The Cost of Smoking Is Higher Than We Think
- Goldman Earnings Sink After Buffett Dividend
- Johnson & Johnson's Income Falls 23%
- Burberry Shares Leap on Sales Update
- Citi's Income Falls 32% as Underwriting Slips
- Mattel Net Income Falls on Higher Spending
- Bank of America Earnings Fall 39%
- Scuffles, Protests Mar BP Shareholder Meeting
- Google's Hiring Spree Weighs on Earnings; Shares Slide
- Ford Expands Recall of F-150 Pickups to Nearly 1.2 Million
- Hasbro First-Quarter Profit Drops 71%
- Silgan Buying Graham Packaging in $1.28 Billion Deal
- JPMorgan's First-Quarter Profit Swells 67%
- Zipcar Revs Up for Its IPO
The Street Sweeper
- Mandalay Digital Group: An Overhyped Master of Positive Spin? -- 8/25/2014
- FuelCell Energy: Will The Plug Be Pulled On This Overvalued Company? -- 8/19/2014
- Synthesis Energy Systems: Running Out Of Gas -- 8/6/2014
- Sphere 3D: A Ticking Time Bomb Set to Self-Destruct? -- 7/22/2014
- Advanced Emissions Solutions (ADES): Clean-up Solutions Company Faces Its Biggest Mess Ever - Itself -- 7/10/2014
- Sphere 3D: Rewarded for a Shotgun Wedding That's Doomed to Backfire? -- 7/1/2014
- TechTarget: Google's Panda Crushes Visibility -- 6/18/2014
- Bio-Reference: A Scary Review of Its Own Genetic Test -- 6/3/2014
- Sphere 3D Merger Threatens to Eat Companies Alive -- 5/27/2014
- Sphere 3D: Cloud Company Can’t Rise Above Hype, Mistakes And Poor Management -- 5/12/2014
Jeff Miller – A Dash of Insight
- Weighing the Week Ahead: More Clarity from the Market Message?
- Weighing the Week Ahead: Will a Sluggish Housing Sector Derail the Economy?
- The Sound of Silence
- Weighing the Week Ahead: What Does the Bond Rally Mean for Stocks?
- Seasonality and the Tuesday Lesson
- Site move in progress
- Weighing the Week Ahead: Should We Fear Market Divergences?
- Weighing the Week Ahead: Is the Ukraine Crisis a Market Crisis?
- Weighing the Week Ahead: Time to Sell in May?
- Weighing the Week Ahead: Will Springtime Bring Some Optimism?
- Wednesday links: for what ends
- Tuesday links: valueless portfolios
- Monday links: statistical importance
- Sunday links: asset allocation behaviors
- Top clicks this week on Abnormal Returns
- Saturday links: spicy portfolios
- Friday links: talented graduates
- App apathy
- Thursday links: investing favors
- Wednesday links: stationary over time
Fallond Stock Picks
- Daily Market Commentary: Little Change
- Daily Market Commentary: Russell 2000 Gains
- Daily Market Commentary: Bullish Rally Continues
- Daily Market Commentary: Pause in Rally
- Daily Market Commentary: S&P Breakout
- Daily Market Commentary: Semiconductor Gains Accelerate
- Daily Market Commentary: Moving Averages Break
- Daily Market Commentary: Nasdaq and Dow Breakout
The Disciplined Investor
- DHUnplugged #237: Millennial Madness
- TDI Podcast: The Blacklist With Ronnie Moas (#378)
- Sunday Fun: What State Offers the Best Bang for the Buck?
- DHUnpplugged #236: Slow News – But Summer Is Ending
- TDI Podcast: wEiRd Week and Monster Deals (#377)
- TDI Podcast: Mr. Money Mustache and Me (#376)
- DHUnplugged #235: The Bear is Awakened
- TDI Podcast: Market Woes (#375)
- DHUnplugged #234: Sizing Up The Chubby Checker
- TDI Podcast: Inversion, Diversion, Small Cap Submersion (#374)
- August 25th Blogger Sentiment Poll
- August 18th Blogger Sentiment Poll
- August 11th Blogger Sentiment Poll
- August 4th Blogger Sentiment Poll
- July 28th Blogger Sentiment Poll
- July 21st Blogger Sentiment Poll
- July 14th Blogger Sentiment Poll
- June 30th Blogger Sentiment Poll
- June 23rd Blogger Sentiment Poll
- June 16th Blogger Sentiment Poll
- June 9th Blogger Sentiment Poll
- June 2nd Blogger Sentiment Poll
- Kill All The Data Scientists! …and The Timeline is Everything.
- Google…When expensive is Cheap and Cheap is Expensive…and How I Hunt
- Stocktwits Appoints Ross Levinsohn, Rob Peck to Board
- Can Bloomberg be killed?
- Congrats Tubemogul ….Citibank Blows (Bank of America Too) …and Why Do We Need Banks for IPO’s in 2014
- Zillow is Hungry and Just Ate Trulia… & The Future of Financial Tech : Podcast 3
- Podcast: “Yellen from the Rooftops”
- Momentum Monday: Chips and Dip
- StockTwits and DraftKings team for British Open challenge
- Disney or CYNK…
To suggest a feed or report a problem with this page please contact us.