Hover over the headlines for handy popups. The feeds you see aggregated below are from the investing community’s best independent stock market bloggers. Topics include: technical analysis, company analysis, and trend spotting.
indicates within the last 24 hours.
We’re always interested in suggestions for feeds for this page, or other feedback.
The Money Game
- The Single Most Important Risk To Stock Market Investors
- This Crazy Chart Perfectly Illustrates Why You Should Never Expect 'Average' Returns
- Meet The Investor Funding Game-Changing Startups Run From College Dorms
- 21 Depressing Photos Of Kmart Stores
- Fannie Mae Settles Shareholder Lawsuit For $170 Million
- Market Volatility Is No Reason To Freak Out
- Exclusive: Ford To Overhaul Lincoln Brand, This Time With Big Bucks
- McDonald's Is Making 4 Changes To Get You To Eat There Again
- Harvard Psychologist Says These 8 Principles Will Bring You The Most Happiness For Your Money
- SODASTREAM EXPLODES (SODA, PEP)
- 50% Of American Workers Make Less Than $28,031 A Year
- Yale Researcher: 12% Of Liberia's Most Populous County May Have Ebola By December 15
- The World Series Of Real Estate
- Martin Armstrong On The Danger Of Conspiracy Theories
- When The Line Between Halloween & Real Life Terror Gets Blurred
- Spanish Tenants Wake Up To The Horror Of A Wall Street Landlord
- New York, New Jersey Begin Mandatory Quarantines In Ebola Response
- 5 Things To Ponder: To QE Or Not To QE
- Stocks Shrug Off Ebola, Surge Most Since 2011, Still A Red October
- Friday Humor: Windows 10
Wall St. Cheat Sheet
- Stewardship and Your Money
- 5 Gadgets This Week: Social Umbrella, Smart Business Cards, and More
- Does Chris Christie Stand a Chance in 2016?
- Will the VA Reform Be the Only Congressional Triumph of 2014?
- Should It Be Free? The Video Game Economy and the Cost of DLC
- Here’s Why No One Is Buying into AT&T’s Sponsored Data Plan
- Goldman Earnings Sink After Buffett Dividend
- Johnson & Johnson's Income Falls 23%
- Burberry Shares Leap on Sales Update
- Citi's Income Falls 32% as Underwriting Slips
- Mattel Net Income Falls on Higher Spending
- Bank of America Earnings Fall 39%
- Scuffles, Protests Mar BP Shareholder Meeting
- Google's Hiring Spree Weighs on Earnings; Shares Slide
- Ford Expands Recall of F-150 Pickups to Nearly 1.2 Million
- Hasbro First-Quarter Profit Drops 71%
- Silgan Buying Graham Packaging in $1.28 Billion Deal
- JPMorgan's First-Quarter Profit Swells 67%
- Zipcar Revs Up for Its IPO
The Street Sweeper
- Vimicro: James Bond Might Say, "A Storm's Coming" For This Spy Company -- 10/22/2014
- IBIO: A Wannabe Ebola Player Infecting Buyers with False Hope -- 10/22/2014
- Solazyme: It Isn't Easy (Or Profitable) Being Green -- 10/15/2014
- Accelerate Diagnostics: Mistakenly Rewarded and Now Destined to Collapse? -- 10/14/2014
- Glu Mobile: Coming Unglued... -- 10/6/2014
- Confession Time: Miller Reveals That Its Stock Is Practically Worthless -- 9/18/2014
- Digital Ally: This Movie Has A Bad Ending -- 9/16/2014
- Mandalay Digital Group: An Overhyped Master of Positive Spin? -- 8/25/2014
- FuelCell Energy: Will The Plug Be Pulled On This Overvalued Company? -- 8/19/2014
- Synthesis Energy Systems: Running Out Of Gas -- 8/6/2014
Jeff Miller – A Dash of Insight
- Weighing the Week Ahead: More Clarity from the Market Message?
- Weighing the Week Ahead: Will a Sluggish Housing Sector Derail the Economy?
- The Sound of Silence
- Weighing the Week Ahead: What Does the Bond Rally Mean for Stocks?
- Seasonality and the Tuesday Lesson
- Site move in progress
- Weighing the Week Ahead: Should We Fear Market Divergences?
- Weighing the Week Ahead: Is the Ukraine Crisis a Market Crisis?
- Weighing the Week Ahead: Time to Sell in May?
- Weighing the Week Ahead: Will Springtime Bring Some Optimism?
- Friday links: personalizing the market
- Podcast Friday: ballooning fees
- Blue chips: big and trapped
- Thursday links: psychological drivers
- Wednesday links: creative quants
- Tuesday links: gimmicky guidance
- Monday links: global market turbulence
- Top clicks this week on Abnormal Returns
- Saturday links: the halo effect
- Friday links: all the tools you need
The Disciplined Investor
- StocktoberFest: Flir Systems (FLIR)
- DHUnplugged #243: IBM to Go Private and/or Rometty Canned?
- TDI Podcast: The Straight Scoop From Das (#385)
- StocktoberFest: Apple Inc. (AAPL)
- StocktoberFest: McDonald’s (MCD)
- StocktoberFest: Intel (INTC)
- DHUnplugged #242: The Good, The Bad and The Ugly
- StocktoberFest: Schlumberger (SLB)
- StocktoberFest: Fifth Street Finance (FSC)
- StocktoberFest: Garmin (GRMN)
- October 20th Blogger Sentiment Poll
- October 13th Blogger Sentiment Poll
- October 6th Blogger Sentiment Poll
- September 29th Blogger Sentiment Poll
- September 22nd Blogger Sentiment Poll
- September 15th Blogger Sentiment Poll
- September 8th Blogger Sentiment Poll
- September 2nd Blogger Sentiment Poll
- August 25th Blogger Sentiment Poll
- August 18th Blogger Sentiment Poll
- August 11th Blogger Sentiment Poll
- August 4th Blogger Sentiment Poll
- The Biotech Boom …Too Late to Buy?…and Why Everyone Should Allocate to Trend Followers…
- Today is a BETTER day to Panic
- Stocktoberfest – How to Invest for Profit and Joy as the Boom Continues
- The Inconceivable Rally is Dead…Ebola and Netflix Killed It!
- Ebola Won…But I am Buying
- It is TOO Late to Sell and It’s NEVER Too Later to Sell…and ROBO Advisor Advice – The Market Panic of 2014.
- Fear and Greed, Art Funds and Marc Andreesen – The Panic of 2014
- Oh My GTAT…$1.5 Billion goes Poof over the Weekend!
- Estate Assist – Get It Now.
- Stocktoberfest Year 2 – October 27 and 28, 2014…Now Sold Out!
To suggest a feed or report a problem with this page please contact us.