Hover over the headlines for handy popups. The feeds you see aggregated below are from the investing community’s best independent stock market bloggers. Topics include: technical analysis, company analysis, and trend spotting.
indicates within the last 24 hours.
We’re always interested in suggestions for feeds for this page, or other feedback.
The Money Game
- Asia Stocks Dip, Lower Yields Keep Dollar In Check
- Citizens Financial's IPO Prices Below Expected Range At $21.50
- Walgreen Explores Sale Of $1.5 Billion Infusion Business: Sources
- The Impact Of The US Shale Revolution Is Summed Up Nicely In This Simple Chart
- CLIFF ASNESS: Hedge Funds Aren't Really 'Hedge' Funds (DIA, SPY, QQQ, TLT, IWM)
- General Motors Appoints Its First Cybersecurity Chief
- Someone Trained Rats To Trade And They Were Awesome At It
- Starbucks Buying Full Control Of Japan Unit For $914 Million
- Bed Bath & Beyond Shares Are Surging (BBBY)
- Corn Has Been Getting Crushed (CORN)
- Bread, Circuses, & Bombs - Decline Of The American Empire
- The Rise Of The Teenage Intern: How China Keeps 'iGadget' Costs Down
- The Fed Kills Emerging Markets For Profit
- FBI, DHS Go Full Scaremonger: Warn Police Of Airstrike-Inspired "Homegrown Extremists" & "Disgruntled Employee" Threats
- The O(bama)culus Drift
- Why Institutions Are So Desperate For The Retail Investor To Come Back
- The 'New Normal' American Dream
- Citi Previews How It All Ends, In One Chart
- GDP = Waste
- Just 3 WTF Earnings Charts
Wall St. Cheat Sheet
- 5 Gadgets This Week: Social Umbrella, Smart Business Cards, and More
- Does Chris Christie Stand a Chance in 2016?
- Will the VA Reform Be the Only Congressional Triumph of 2014?
- Should It Be Free? The Video Game Economy and the Cost of DLC
- Here’s Why No One Is Buying into AT&T’s Sponsored Data Plan
- Is This a Solution to the Migration of Unaccompanied Children?
- Goldman Earnings Sink After Buffett Dividend
- Johnson & Johnson's Income Falls 23%
- Burberry Shares Leap on Sales Update
- Citi's Income Falls 32% as Underwriting Slips
- Mattel Net Income Falls on Higher Spending
- Bank of America Earnings Fall 39%
- Scuffles, Protests Mar BP Shareholder Meeting
- Google's Hiring Spree Weighs on Earnings; Shares Slide
- Ford Expands Recall of F-150 Pickups to Nearly 1.2 Million
- Hasbro First-Quarter Profit Drops 71%
- Silgan Buying Graham Packaging in $1.28 Billion Deal
- JPMorgan's First-Quarter Profit Swells 67%
- Zipcar Revs Up for Its IPO
The Street Sweeper
- Confession Time: Miller Reveals That Its Stock Is Practically Worthless -- 9/18/2014
- Digital Ally: This Movie Has A Bad Ending -- 9/16/2014
- Mandalay Digital Group: An Overhyped Master of Positive Spin? -- 8/25/2014
- FuelCell Energy: Will The Plug Be Pulled On This Overvalued Company? -- 8/19/2014
- Synthesis Energy Systems: Running Out Of Gas -- 8/6/2014
- Sphere 3D: A Ticking Time Bomb Set to Self-Destruct? -- 7/22/2014
- Advanced Emissions Solutions (ADES): Clean-up Solutions Company Faces Its Biggest Mess Ever - Itself -- 7/10/2014
- Sphere 3D: Rewarded for a Shotgun Wedding That's Doomed to Backfire? -- 7/1/2014
- TechTarget: Google's Panda Crushes Visibility -- 6/18/2014
- Bio-Reference: A Scary Review of Its Own Genetic Test -- 6/3/2014
Jeff Miller – A Dash of Insight
- Weighing the Week Ahead: More Clarity from the Market Message?
- Weighing the Week Ahead: Will a Sluggish Housing Sector Derail the Economy?
- The Sound of Silence
- Weighing the Week Ahead: What Does the Bond Rally Mean for Stocks?
- Seasonality and the Tuesday Lesson
- Site move in progress
- Weighing the Week Ahead: Should We Fear Market Divergences?
- Weighing the Week Ahead: Is the Ukraine Crisis a Market Crisis?
- Weighing the Week Ahead: Time to Sell in May?
- Weighing the Week Ahead: Will Springtime Bring Some Optimism?
- Tuesday links: self-awareness and self-control
- Monday links: CEO time horizons
- Sunday links: a healthy media diet
- Top clicks this week on Abnormal Returns
- Saturday links: financial coaches
- Friday links: flexible asset allocations
- Podcast Friday: pitching a billionaire
- Thursday links: good algorithms
- Wednesday links: unique life experiences
- Hedge fund picking is hard
Fallond Stock Picks
- Daily Market Commentary: S&P Possible 'Bull Trap'
- Daily Market Commentary: 'Bull Trap' Confirmed in Semiconductor Index
- Daily Market Commentary: Higher Volume Selling, and Bearish Engulfing Pattern in Russell 2000 and Semiconductor Index
- Daily Market Commentary: Accumulation
- Daily Market Commentary: Semiconductors Advance
- Daily Market Commentary: Breakouts and Bullish Reversals
- Daily Market Commentary: Small Caps Take Another Hit
- Daily Market Commentary: Distribution Returns
The Disciplined Investor
- TDI Podcast: The US Dollar and Security Plays (#381)
- DHUnplugged #239: Say Goodbye To The Taxi Industry
- TDI Podcast: Leading the Pack with Chris Hogan (#380)
- DHUnplugged #238: Back From The Hamptons
- TDI Podcast: Indiscriminate Buying (#379)
- DHUnplugged #237: Millennial Madness
- TDI Podcast: The Blacklist With Ronnie Moas (#378)
- Sunday Fun: What State Offers the Best Bang for the Buck?
- DHUnpplugged #236: Slow News – But Summer Is Ending
- TDI Podcast: wEiRd Week and Monster Deals (#377)
- September 22nd Blogger Sentiment Poll
- September 15th Blogger Sentiment Poll
- September 8th Blogger Sentiment Poll
- September 2nd Blogger Sentiment Poll
- August 25th Blogger Sentiment Poll
- August 18th Blogger Sentiment Poll
- August 11th Blogger Sentiment Poll
- August 4th Blogger Sentiment Poll
- July 28th Blogger Sentiment Poll
- July 21st Blogger Sentiment Poll
- July 14th Blogger Sentiment Poll
- June 30th Blogger Sentiment Poll
- Permanent Capital…a Money Manager’s Dream
- The Alibaba IPO…The Climactic Top or a Continuation of the Boom?
- Stocktwits Growth/Changes and What Does Google Know…
- The ‘War on Leisure’… USA, USA, USA!
- Internet Slowdown Day…
- Passive Vs. Active Investing at S&P 2000
- Do You Cashtag? …and The Great Wall of Wall Street.
- Kill All The Data Scientists! …and The Timeline is Everything.
- Google…When expensive is Cheap and Cheap is Expensive…and How I Hunt
- Stocktwits Appoints Ross Levinsohn, Rob Peck to Board
To suggest a feed or report a problem with this page please contact us.