Hover over the headlines for handy popups. The feeds you see aggregated below are from the investing community’s best independent stock market bloggers. Topics include: technical analysis, company analysis, and trend spotting.
indicates within the last 24 hours.
We’re always interested in suggestions for feeds for this page, or other feedback.
The Money Game
- Here's The Memo Jefferies' CEO Wrote Supporting The Banker Whose Divorce Stunned Wall Street
- Young People And Old People Love Life, But As For The Middle-Aged...
- Canada Willing To Take Action Against U.S. Over Meat Labeling
- STOCKS SURGE TO RECORD HIGH: Here's What You Need To Know (DIA, SPY, SPX, QQQ)
- Here's What Richard Branson Told Us About Virgin Galactic Just Last Month
- RAOUL PAL: The Dollar Is On The Brink Of The Biggest Technical Break In Fiat Currency History
- Top U.S. Oil Companies See More Pressure To Clamp Down On Spending
- U.S. Fed Awards Most Reverse Repos In Over Four Weeks
- Mediocrity Is Greatness For Citigroup
- Dollar General Extends Tender Offer For Family Dollar Shares Again
- "Who Do You Trust?"
- Meet "Rolling Jubilee" - The Group Buying & Tearing-Up Student Loans
- Gold Falls, Stocks Record Highs as Japan Goes ‘Weimar’, “Here Be Dragons”
- 5 Things To Ponder: "Spooky" Things
- The Halloween Yen Massacre Sends Market To All-Time Highs
- Friday Humor: How Ebola Quarantine Works
- Saxobank CIO Warns USDJPY Could Hit 135 On "One Trick Pony" BoJ Desperation
- The "Carry Trade" For The Working Man
- Second Spaceship Crash In One Week: Virgin Galactic's SpaceShipTwo Suffers "In-Flight Anomaly" - Live Feed
- The Next Time The BIS Wants To Warn About Monetary Kool-Aid, Bubbles, Lack Of Liquidity Or Complacency...
Wall St. Cheat Sheet
- Stewardship and Your Money
- 5 Gadgets This Week: Social Umbrella, Smart Business Cards, and More
- Does Chris Christie Stand a Chance in 2016?
- Will the VA Reform Be the Only Congressional Triumph of 2014?
- Should It Be Free? The Video Game Economy and the Cost of DLC
- Here’s Why No One Is Buying into AT&T’s Sponsored Data Plan
- Goldman Earnings Sink After Buffett Dividend
- Johnson & Johnson's Income Falls 23%
- Burberry Shares Leap on Sales Update
- Citi's Income Falls 32% as Underwriting Slips
- Mattel Net Income Falls on Higher Spending
- Bank of America Earnings Fall 39%
- Scuffles, Protests Mar BP Shareholder Meeting
- Google's Hiring Spree Weighs on Earnings; Shares Slide
- Ford Expands Recall of F-150 Pickups to Nearly 1.2 Million
- Hasbro First-Quarter Profit Drops 71%
- Silgan Buying Graham Packaging in $1.28 Billion Deal
- JPMorgan's First-Quarter Profit Swells 67%
- Zipcar Revs Up for Its IPO
The Street Sweeper
- PhotoMedex: Letter Alleges Faulty Equipment, Possible Cover-Up -- 10/29/2014
- PhotoMedex: Deadline Ahead; All Options Look Ugly -- 10/27/2014
- Vimicro: James Bond Might Say, "A Storm's Coming" For This Spy Company -- 10/22/2014
- IBIO: A Wannabe Ebola Player Infecting Buyers with False Hope -- 10/22/2014
- Solazyme: It Isn't Easy (Or Profitable) Being Green -- 10/15/2014
- Accelerate Diagnostics: Mistakenly Rewarded and Now Destined to Collapse? -- 10/14/2014
- Glu Mobile: Coming Unglued... -- 10/6/2014
- Confession Time: Miller Reveals That Its Stock Is Practically Worthless -- 9/18/2014
- Digital Ally: This Movie Has A Bad Ending -- 9/16/2014
- Mandalay Digital Group: An Overhyped Master of Positive Spin? -- 8/25/2014
Jeff Miller – A Dash of Insight
- Weighing the Week Ahead: More Clarity from the Market Message?
- Weighing the Week Ahead: Will a Sluggish Housing Sector Derail the Economy?
- The Sound of Silence
- Weighing the Week Ahead: What Does the Bond Rally Mean for Stocks?
- Seasonality and the Tuesday Lesson
- Site move in progress
- Weighing the Week Ahead: Should We Fear Market Divergences?
- Weighing the Week Ahead: Is the Ukraine Crisis a Market Crisis?
- Weighing the Week Ahead: Time to Sell in May?
- Weighing the Week Ahead: Will Springtime Bring Some Optimism?
- Friday links: solar returns
- Podcast Friday: taking on Google
- Thursday links: averaging in and out
- Q&A with Tobias Carlisle author of Deep Value
- Wednesday links: mean reversion revisions
- Building a personal margin of safety
- Q&A with Wesley Gray of Alpha Architect: part two
- Q&A with Wesley Gray of Alpha Architect: part one
- Sunday links: dime a dozen
- Top clicks this week on Abnormal Returns
The Disciplined Investor
- StocktoberFest: Netflix (NFLX)
- DHUnplugged # 244: The Sharks are Circling
- StocktoberFest: Jet Blue (JBLU)
- StocktoberFest: Southwest Air (LUV)
- StocktoberFest: United Airlines (UAL)
- StocktoberFest: American Airlines (AAL)
- StocktoberFest: Delta Airlines (DAL)
- StocktoberFest: WhiteWave Foods (WWAV)
- StocktoberFest: Flir Systems (FLIR)
- DHUnplugged #243: IBM to Go Private and/or Rometty Canned?
- October 27th Blogger Sentiment Poll
- October 20th Blogger Sentiment Poll
- October 13th Blogger Sentiment Poll
- October 6th Blogger Sentiment Poll
- September 29th Blogger Sentiment Poll
- September 22nd Blogger Sentiment Poll
- September 15th Blogger Sentiment Poll
- September 8th Blogger Sentiment Poll
- September 2nd Blogger Sentiment Poll
- August 25th Blogger Sentiment Poll
- August 18th Blogger Sentiment Poll
- August 11th Blogger Sentiment Poll
- The Biotech Boom …Too Late to Buy?…and Why Everyone Should Allocate to Trend Followers…
- Today is a BETTER day to Panic
- Stocktoberfest – How to Invest for Profit and Joy as the Boom Continues
- The Inconceivable Rally is Dead…Ebola and Netflix Killed It!
- Ebola Won…But I am Buying
- It is TOO Late to Sell and It’s NEVER Too Later to Sell…and ROBO Advisor Advice – The Market Panic of 2014.
- Fear and Greed, Art Funds and Marc Andreesen – The Panic of 2014
- Oh My GTAT…$1.5 Billion goes Poof over the Weekend!
- Estate Assist – Get It Now.
- Stocktoberfest Year 2 – October 27 and 28, 2014…Now Sold Out!
To suggest a feed or report a problem with this page please contact us.