Hover over the headlines for handy popups. The feeds you see aggregated below are from the investing community’s best independent stock market bloggers. Topics include: technical analysis, company analysis, and trend spotting.
indicates within the last 24 hours.
We’re always interested in suggestions for feeds for this page, or other feedback.
The Money Game
- Asian Shares Sluggish As Growth Concerns Trump Wall Street
- Gap Cuts Design Chief Job As Sales Slowdown Continues
- Watch John McCain Blow Up At Protesters Heckling Henry Kissinger — 'Get Out Of Here, You Low-Life Scum'
- Occidental CEO Jokes Chevron Is An Unsuitable Buyer; Lifts Stock
- Amazon Stock Goes Buck Wild On Big Earnings Beat (AMZN)
- The President Of A Financial Firm Slammed An 'Offensive' Leaked White House Memo
- Shake Shack Prices IPO At $21, Above Range: CNBC, Citing DJ
- Yellen Tells Senate Democrats U.S. Economy Looks Good: Media Reports
- Google Whiffs On Earnings, Investors Yawn (GOOG)
- Shake Shack IPO Prices Way Higher Than Expected (SHAK)
- "The Thread By Which Venezuelan Socialism Hangs May Soon Snap"
- "Lost In Translation" Error Sends Belarus Bonds Plunging
- The Biggest "Hamilton Oil Shock" In History
- "They're Out Of Their Minds" Gorbachev Slams US 'Triumphalism' For "Turning Cold War 'Hot'"
- Syriza's Original 40 Point Manifesto
- According To Citi, Small Hedge Funds May Have No Choice But To Become Paper Traders On Twitter
- Alexis Tsipras Most Outrageous Outburst Yet?
- Oil Hasn't Been This 'Cheap' Since 1988
- "There Is No Reality Anymore..."
- Thursday Humor: The Pros & Cons Of Fracking
Wall St. Cheat Sheet
- Goldman Earnings Sink After Buffett Dividend
- Johnson & Johnson's Income Falls 23%
- Burberry Shares Leap on Sales Update
- Citi's Income Falls 32% as Underwriting Slips
- Mattel Net Income Falls on Higher Spending
- Bank of America Earnings Fall 39%
- Scuffles, Protests Mar BP Shareholder Meeting
- Google's Hiring Spree Weighs on Earnings; Shares Slide
- Ford Expands Recall of F-150 Pickups to Nearly 1.2 Million
- Hasbro First-Quarter Profit Drops 71%
- Silgan Buying Graham Packaging in $1.28 Billion Deal
- JPMorgan's First-Quarter Profit Swells 67%
- Zipcar Revs Up for Its IPO
The Street Sweeper
- Tekmira Pharmaceuticals: Spinning Its Next “Big Story" -- 1/22/2015
- Ziopharm Oncology: 5 Potential Downsides To Its New Deal -- 1/15/2015
- Amira Nature Foods: Hungry for Another Big Helping of Cash -- 1/12/2015
- Sportsman's Warehouse: Aiming Too High for Its Own Good? -- 12/23/2014
- Freshpet: An Overvalued, Bad, Bad Dog -- 12/11/2014
- Radcom: Radically Misunderstood, Radically Overvalued, Part 2 -- 11/30/2014
- Radcom: Radically Misunderstood, Radically Overvalued, Part 1 -- 11/30/2014
- Blue Nile: Breaking Hearts – And Share Value -- 11/20/2014
- Receptos: A Bloated Highflier Dumped by Insiders Nervous about the Truth? -- 11/14/2014
- Uranium Resources: No Production, Little Cash, No Good Options Left -- 11/11/2014
Jeff Miller – A Dash of Insight
- Weighing the Week Ahead: More Clarity from the Market Message?
- Weighing the Week Ahead: Will a Sluggish Housing Sector Derail the Economy?
- The Sound of Silence
- Weighing the Week Ahead: What Does the Bond Rally Mean for Stocks?
- Seasonality and the Tuesday Lesson
- Site move in progress
- Weighing the Week Ahead: Should We Fear Market Divergences?
- Weighing the Week Ahead: Is the Ukraine Crisis a Market Crisis?
- Weighing the Week Ahead: Time to Sell in May?
- Weighing the Week Ahead: Will Springtime Bring Some Optimism?
- Thursday links: an idiotic phrase
- Longform links: hiring processes
- Wednesday links: picking baskets
- Personal finance links: avoiding blame
- Tuesday links: inefficient investing
- Startup links: courage vs. intelligence
- Monday links: honest investing
- Research links: reducing loss aversion
- Sunday links: free investment advice
- Top clicks this week on Abnormal Returns
- Saturday links: AI advances
- Friday links: quiet mediocrity
- Podcast links: burnout blues
- Stock Trading Ideas for 1/30/15
- Stock Market Video Analysis 1/29/15
- George Santanaya
- Midday Video Update 1/29/15
- Stock Trading Ideas for 1/29/15
- Stock Market Video Analysis for 1/28/15
- Midday Video Update 1/28/15
- Stock Trading Ideas for 1/28/15
- Stock Market Video Analysis 1/27/15
- Midday Video Update 1/27/15
The Disciplined Investor
- DH Unplugged Stocks – Live Update of Picks
- DHUnplugged 253: The Apple Monster Is Sitting Pretty
- TDI Podcast: Das on The “Panglossian” World, Oil Opportunities (#397)
- TDI Podcast: Dead Cat Bounce or “V”? (#396)
- DHUnplugged #252: A Really Really Stupid Idea
- TDI Podcast: Back To The Basics With Horowitz & Son (Episode 395)
- DHUnplugged #251: Oil to $40, $30, $20 or Back to $75?
- TDI Podcast: 5 Investment Tips for 2015 (#394)
- DHUnplugged #250: Dvorak Nailed It!
- TDI Podcast: The High Cost of Low Inflation (#393)
- January 26th Blogger Sentiment Poll
- January 20th Blogger Sentiment Poll
- Laszlo Birinyi on Blomberg TV
- January 12th Blogger Sentiment Poll
- January 5th Blogger Sentiment Poll
- December 29th Blogger Sentiment Poll
- December 22nd Blogger Sentiment Poll
- December 15th Blogger Sentiment Poll
- December 8th Blogger Sentiment Poll
- Cyber Monday Special
- December 1st Blogger Sentiment Poll
- November 24th Blogger Sentiment Poll
- The State of The Markets…2015
- The Passive Investing Bubble
- The All-Time Low List – Look Away
- The ‘All-Time High’ and Why It is my Favorite Market Indicator
- Happy New Year – and More 2015 Predictions
- Hello 2015 – The Rebirth of Active Investing and the Rise of ‘Chart Art’
- 125 Things EVERYONE Should Know about Investing
- Robinhood Launches – Free Commissions are Dumb…Long Live Free Commissions …
- RealVision TV and Stocktwits…Financial Market Videos on Demand
- Predictions for 2015…Sleep (Resmed), Tasers and Vaporizers, Cat Juggling (Buzzfeed over CNN), Uber IPO (Yawn), and The VIX hits 1 (Blame China)
To suggest a feed or report a problem with this page please contact us.