Hover over the headlines for handy popups. The feeds you see aggregated below are from the investing community’s best independent stock market bloggers. Topics include: technical analysis, company analysis, and trend spotting.
indicates within the last 24 hours.
We’re always interested in suggestions for feeds for this page, or other feedback.
The Money Game
- Carlyle's nominee on China Fishery's board steps down
- Asia stocks sag as Fed rate prospects revived, China still a worry
- The weekend is over, and we're tumbling again (DIA, SPY, SPX, QQQ)
- Donald Trump may be dooming the GOP with a 10% chunk of the electorate
- ALL EYES ON THE US ECONOMY: Here's your preview of this week's big market-moving events (DJIA, SPY, SPX, QQQ, CNY, USO, OIL)
- Paypal seen rising 40 percent from post spinoff lows: Barron's
- The richest people in the world under 35
- An Italian energy company says it just found what 'could become one of the world's largest natural gas finds'
- The flood of cash into tech startups means pay is going through the roof
- TOM LEE: Here are 4 reasons to 'stay bullish'
- 80 Year Old Woman Trampled To Death In Venezuela Supermarket Stampede
- Chinese Stocks Slump After "Arrest-Fest", Yuan Strengthens Most In 9 Months, Goldman Cuts Outlook
- Why Devaluing The Yuan Won't Help China's Economy
- Illinois Pays Lottery Winners In IOUs After $30K/Month Budget "Guru" Fails To Produce Deal
- JPMorgan: "Nothing Appears To Be Breaking" But "Something Happened"
- Do You Feel Lucky?
- Policy Confusion Reigns As China Caps Muni Debt, Uncaps Bank Debt, And Bad Loans Soar
- Black(er) Monday Looms: Dow Futures Down 220 After J-Hole Speeches & China Fold
- Manipulation = Fragility
- Jackson Hole Post-Mortem: "Door Still Fully Open To September Lift Off"
Wall St. Cheat Sheet
- 5 Fourth of July Kitchen Appliance Sales You Don’t Want to Miss
- The Best (and Worst) Ways to Teach Children About Money
- Why Most Middle Class Americans Don’t Invest in the Stock Market
- 3 Big Reasons to Hire an Interior Decorator
- Oscars 2015: 9 First-Time Nominees
- The Black Hole of Government: Where Does Your Tax Money Go?
- Goldman Earnings Sink After Buffett Dividend
- Johnson & Johnson's Income Falls 23%
- Burberry Shares Leap on Sales Update
- Citi's Income Falls 32% as Underwriting Slips
- Mattel Net Income Falls on Higher Spending
- Bank of America Earnings Fall 39%
- Scuffles, Protests Mar BP Shareholder Meeting
- Google's Hiring Spree Weighs on Earnings; Shares Slide
- Ford Expands Recall of F-150 Pickups to Nearly 1.2 Million
- Hasbro First-Quarter Profit Drops 71%
- Silgan Buying Graham Packaging in $1.28 Billion Deal
- JPMorgan's First-Quarter Profit Swells 67%
- Zipcar Revs Up for Its IPO
The Street Sweeper
- Energy Focus: Massive Risks Coming Into Focus -- 8/19/2015
- GTT Communications: Seven Reasons To Avoid This Las Vegas-Style Bet -- 8/18/2015
- Vonage: Five Top Reasons We're Short This Stock -- 8/11/2015
- Trupanion: We're Sending This Pet Insurance Company To The Dog House -- 8/10/2015
- Tucows: Why Its New Internet Business Will Hand Investors A Cow Patty -- 8/1/2015
- Glu Mobile: Kim K Trips, New Games Disappoint, Key Insider Sells Amid Crazy P/E -- 7/22/2015
- La Jolla Pharmaceutical: Lost Opportunity, Insider Questions Should Chop Valuation By Well Over Half -- 7/12/2015
- Kornit Digital Update: Top Competitor Acquisition Signals KRNT's Vast Risks, Overvaluation -- 7/7/2015
- Kornit Digital: Inkjet Printer Company Attempting To Trade At 3-D Printer Valuation, Riddled With Risk -- 7/6/2015
- Uranium Energy Corporation: The Bad News Buried In The Recent Sale -- 6/18/2015
Jeff Miller – A Dash of Insight
- Weighing the Week Ahead: More Clarity from the Market Message?
- Weighing the Week Ahead: Will a Sluggish Housing Sector Derail the Economy?
- The Sound of Silence
- Weighing the Week Ahead: What Does the Bond Rally Mean for Stocks?
- Seasonality and the Tuesday Lesson
- Site move in progress
- Weighing the Week Ahead: Should We Fear Market Divergences?
- Weighing the Week Ahead: Is the Ukraine Crisis a Market Crisis?
- Weighing the Week Ahead: Time to Sell in May?
- Weighing the Week Ahead: Will Springtime Bring Some Optimism?
- Sunday links: low real returns
- Top clicks this week on Abnormal Returns
- Saturday links: increasingly meaningless work
- Friday links: rapacious algos
- Podcast links: election bets
- Thursday links: the face of illiquidity
- Longform links: a cultural monopoly
- Wednesday links: volatility problems
- Personal finance links: automating wisdom
- Tuesday links: herd behavior
- Startup links: consuming capital
- Monday links: skeptical and attentive
- Research links: unusual news
- Stock Trading ideas for 8/30/15
- Stock Market Video Analysis for Week Ending 8/28/15
- Midday Video Update 8/28/15
- Stock Trading Ideas for 8/27/15
- Stock Market Analysis 8/27/15
- Midday Video Update 8/27/15
- Stock Market Video Analysis & Trade Ideas for 8/27/15
- Midday Video Update 8/26/15
- Stock Trading Ideas for 8/26/15
- Stock Market Video Analysis 8/25/15
Fallond Stock Picks
- Rally Stalls Out
- Shorts Rally - But For How Long?
- Selling Pummels Markets
- Sun, 23 Aug 2015, 04:08 PM // feeds.feedburner.com" target="_blank" rel="nofollow">Near Term Oversold, S&P and Russell 2000 in "Accumulate" Zone
- Buyers Report Absence
- Scrappy Day
- Markets Retain Majority of Gains
- Preliminary Breakouts?
The Disciplined Investor
- TDI Podcast: The Savings Portfolio with Cullen Roche (#427)
- DHUnplugged #281: Flash Crash Part II
- TDI Podcast: Where Is The Bottom? (#426)
- DHUnplugged #280: New York Food Tour Update
- TDI Podcast: Branding with Ellen Looyen (#425)
- DHUnplugged #279: The Not-So Dreaded Death Cross
- TDI Podcast: Jim Rogers’s Best Ideas (#424)
- DHUnpplugged #278: What is With The Unicorns?
- TDI Podcast: China’s Want Generation with Eric Fish (#423)
- DHUnplugged Stock Picks – We Nailed This One!
- August 24th Blogger Sentiment Poll
- August 17th Blogger Sentiment Poll
- August 10th Blogger Sentiment Poll
- August 3rd Blogger Sentiment Poll
- July 27th Blogger Sentiment Poll
- July 20th Blogger Sentiment Poll
- July 13th Blogger Sentiment Poll
- July 6th Blogger Sentiment Poll
- June 29th Blogger Sentiment Poll
- June 22nd Blogger Sentiment Poll
- June 15th Blogger Sentiment Poll
- June 8st Blogger Sentiment Poll
- Markets in ‘Turmoil’ are Opportunities…and Writing Works
- Stocktwits a Best New App in Apple’s App Store and Growing Fast
- Some Perspectives on Panic…
- CNBC says ‘Markets in Turmoil’ …Do the Opposite and Slow Down
- WTF Happened?… What Next…And I Fired my Robo Advisor
- Is Twitter The Next MySpace?
- RealVisionTV …Incredible Product and Offer
- Mood of the Markets…Cutting Through The Noise
- Grinding through the Wall of Worry…and Some New and Old Ideas….Chegg, LULU, Google and
- EVERYONE Should Angel Invest….and Robinhood Launches Android App
To suggest a feed or report a problem with this page please contact us.