Hover over the headlines for handy popups. The feeds you see aggregated below are from the investing community’s best independent stock market bloggers. Topics include: technical analysis, company analysis, and trend spotting.
indicates within the last 24 hours.
We’re always interested in suggestions for feeds for this page, or other feedback.
The Money Game
- Greece's referendum polls are on a knife edge — and a close result could be the worst outcome
- 10 things you need to know in markets today
- The 10 most important things in the world right now
- Aetna nears deal to buy Humana at $230 a share: sources
- Here comes another mega-merger: Aetna and Humana are reportedly close to a multi-billion deal
- Asia shares subdued as U.S. data disappoints, fret over Greece, China
- TOP PEER-TO-PEER LENDING MARKETS: The leading countries for alternative finance and the next high-growth markets
- The most fascinating analyst note we've read about China in weeks isn't much of an analyst note at all
- One Belarusian company reportedly started paying its employees in sour cream
- Heinz completes Kraft purchase, Buffett joins board
- Martin Armstrong: Troika Is Maneuvering To Rig The Greek Referendum
- Secret Court Permits NSA To Keep Collecting Our Data
- The German Press Does It Again: "Give Me The Money Or I Shoot"
- Why Is the American Dream Dead In The South?
- Chinese Government "Losing Control": Stocks Are Collapsing, Hitting New Bear Market Lows
- China Completes Airstrip On Reef, Builds Military Facility On Second Island
- Government Trolls Are Using "Psychology-Based Influence Techniques" On YouTube, Facebook And Twitter
- NSA Leak Reveals Both Merkel And Schauble Saw Greek Debt As Unsustainable Even After Haircut
- Shale Drillers About To Be "Zero Hedged" As Loss Protection Expires
- Trading Stocks - It's Easier Than Farmwork... And Porn
Wall St. Cheat Sheet
- 5 Fourth of July Kitchen Appliance Sales You Don’t Want to Miss
- The Best (and Worst) Ways to Teach Children About Money
- Why Most Middle Class Americans Don’t Invest in the Stock Market
- 3 Big Reasons to Hire an Interior Decorator
- Oscars 2015: 9 First-Time Nominees
- The Black Hole of Government: Where Does Your Tax Money Go?
- Goldman Earnings Sink After Buffett Dividend
- Johnson & Johnson's Income Falls 23%
- Burberry Shares Leap on Sales Update
- Citi's Income Falls 32% as Underwriting Slips
- Mattel Net Income Falls on Higher Spending
- Bank of America Earnings Fall 39%
- Scuffles, Protests Mar BP Shareholder Meeting
- Google's Hiring Spree Weighs on Earnings; Shares Slide
- Ford Expands Recall of F-150 Pickups to Nearly 1.2 Million
- Hasbro First-Quarter Profit Drops 71%
- Silgan Buying Graham Packaging in $1.28 Billion Deal
- JPMorgan's First-Quarter Profit Swells 67%
- Zipcar Revs Up for Its IPO
The Street Sweeper
- Uranium Energy Corporation: The Bad News Buried In The Recent Sale -- 6/18/2015
- TheStreetSweeper Quick Hit: Northwest Biotherapeutics (NWBO) Desperation -- 6/10/2015
- eMagin: Imagine This Stock Collapsing Below $1 -- 6/10/2015
- Cracking The Code On DigiMarc (DMRC): Deteriorating Business Will Continue To Decline - Part 2 -- 6/3/2015
- Cracking The Code On DigiMarc (DMRC): Deteriorating Business Will Continue To Decline -- 6/3/2015
- PlasmaTech Biopharmaceuticals: Hyped Up ... Old "News" ... Going Down -- 5/28/2015
- InterCloud Systems: Form D, Other Stormy Issues Threaten This Non-Cloud Company -- 5/20/2015
- Chanticleer Holdings (HOTR): Turning Down The Fire -- 5/19/2015
- Clean Diesel Technologies: Burning Cash, Emitting Spotted History and Financials -- 5/15/2015
- Gevo: Cash Issues Resemble Another Big Loser, Dilution Pro -- Viggle -- 5/13/2015
Jeff Miller – A Dash of Insight
- Weighing the Week Ahead: More Clarity from the Market Message?
- Weighing the Week Ahead: Will a Sluggish Housing Sector Derail the Economy?
- The Sound of Silence
- Weighing the Week Ahead: What Does the Bond Rally Mean for Stocks?
- Seasonality and the Tuesday Lesson
- Site move in progress
- Weighing the Week Ahead: Should We Fear Market Divergences?
- Weighing the Week Ahead: Is the Ukraine Crisis a Market Crisis?
- Weighing the Week Ahead: Time to Sell in May?
- Weighing the Week Ahead: Will Springtime Bring Some Optimism?
- Thursday links: good asset allocation
- Longform links: the nature of work
- Wednesday links: filter wisely
- Personal finance links: independent advisors
- Tuesday links: good stewards
- Startup links: strategic shifts
- Monday links: fearing what will happen
- Research links: backtesting tales
- Sunday links: behind the scenes
- Top clicks this week on Abnormal Returns
- Saturday links: retraction reactions
- Podcast links: presidential podcast
- Thursday links: complicating things
- Stock Market Video Analysis for Week Ending 7/2/15
- Midday Update 7/2/15
- Stock Trading Ideas for July 2, 2015
- Stock Market Video Analysis 7/1/15
- Midday Video Update 7/1/15
- Stock Trading Ideas for 7/1/15
- Stock Market Video Analysis 6/30/15
- Midday Video Update 6/30/15
- Webinar Recording & Trade Ideas for 6/30/15
- Stock Market Video Analysis 6/29/15
The Disciplined Investor
- TDI Podcast: Tech Disruption and Destruction (#419)
- DHUnplugged #274: Sweaty Days Ahead
- TDI Podcast: The Steady Trader’s Top Stocks (#418)
- DHUnplugged #273: Dvorak Blows a Fuse
- TDI Podcast: Under The Radar Disruptive Technology (#417)
- DH Unplugged Stocks – Live Update of Picks
- DHUnplugged Weekly Stocks Picks – Check Out The Latest Additions
- DHUnplugged #272: What We Will Forget in 20 Years
- TDI Podcast: Frank Curzio Says What? (#416)
- DHUnplugged #271: When The Bad Actors Come Back to Play
- June 29th Blogger Sentiment Poll
- June 22nd Blogger Sentiment Poll
- June 15th Blogger Sentiment Poll
- June 8st Blogger Sentiment Poll
- June 1st Blogger Sentiment Poll
- Secular Bull Markets: 1962 - 2015
- Chief Strategist's S&P 500 Year End Targets
- May 18th Blogger Sentiment Poll
- Equity ETFs vs. Equity Mutual Funds Flows
- Performance of S&P 500 Industry Sectors 2015
- May 11th Blogger Sentiment Poll
- Laszlo Birinyi at The MoneyShow in Las Vegas
- Robinhood Just Made ‘Passive’ Investing Easier Than Ever
- Congratulations Facebook ….Time to Buy Slack
- Twitter To Have a New CEO…Poor Bastard
- Goldman Sachs and ShittyBank…
- What is Taking Social Finance so Long?
- The Profit Bubble…Late is the New Early
- It’s a Lost decade…NO…It’s a Bubble ….Welcome to my World.
- An Open Letter to Twitter and Chris Sacca
- The Big Fat U.S Bubble? …and What If You Invested Today and Today is The Top
- Stocktwits Mobile Watchlists and Notifications – A Daily Habit That Will Make You Money
To suggest a feed or report a problem with this page please contact us.