Hover over the headlines for handy popups. The feeds you see aggregated below are from the investing community’s best independent stock market bloggers. Topics include: technical analysis, company analysis, and trend spotting.
indicates within the last 24 hours.
We’re always interested in suggestions for feeds for this page, or other feedback.
The Money Game
- Union Does Not Rule Out Further Strikes At Lufthansa This Week
- As China Gets Tougher On Fuel Economy, Some Carmakers May Be Left Behind
- China Must Accelerate Reforms, Not Rely On Fiscal And Monetary Policy To Drive Growth: World Bank Chief
- Staples Says Investigating Possible Payment Card Data Breach
- Fashion Designer Oscar De La Renta Dies
- Ackman, Valeant Lawyers Say Allergan CEO Oversaw Campaign To Discredit Valeant
- China To Pitch High-speed Trains To California
- China's Economic Growth Slows To 7.3 Percent In Third Quarter, Near Six-year Low
- Asian Shares Tread Water As China GDP Awaited
- IBM's Ginni Rometty Just Confessed To A Huge Failure — And It Might Be The Best Thing For Her (IBM)
- A Caliph In A Wilderness Of Mirrors
- Do You Believe In Chinese Miracles? GDP, Industrial Production Beat; Retail Sales Miss
- China CCTV News Previews The 4th Plenary Session Of The Communist Party In Infographic
- Top Scientist Warns This Version Of Ebola Looks Like "A Very Different Bug"
- "It's Not Abenomics, It's The Weather" Japanese Econ Minister Admits Growth Is Weak
- "Either You're The Butcher... Or The Cattle"
- "Anti-Petrodollar" CEO Of French Energy Giant Total Dies In Freak Plane Crash In Moscow
- The Crocodile Jaws Spring Open Again, Preparing To Bite
- "We Are From The Government And We Are Here To Get Rid Of Ebola"
- CIA Warned Obama that Funding Rebels Doesn’t Work … But Obama Decided to Fund Syrian Rebels ANYWAY For Cynical Political Gain
Wall St. Cheat Sheet
- 5 Gadgets This Week: Social Umbrella, Smart Business Cards, and More
- Does Chris Christie Stand a Chance in 2016?
- Will the VA Reform Be the Only Congressional Triumph of 2014?
- Should It Be Free? The Video Game Economy and the Cost of DLC
- Here’s Why No One Is Buying into AT&T’s Sponsored Data Plan
- Is This a Solution to the Migration of Unaccompanied Children?
- Goldman Earnings Sink After Buffett Dividend
- Johnson & Johnson's Income Falls 23%
- Burberry Shares Leap on Sales Update
- Citi's Income Falls 32% as Underwriting Slips
- Mattel Net Income Falls on Higher Spending
- Bank of America Earnings Fall 39%
- Scuffles, Protests Mar BP Shareholder Meeting
- Google's Hiring Spree Weighs on Earnings; Shares Slide
- Ford Expands Recall of F-150 Pickups to Nearly 1.2 Million
- Hasbro First-Quarter Profit Drops 71%
- Silgan Buying Graham Packaging in $1.28 Billion Deal
- JPMorgan's First-Quarter Profit Swells 67%
- Zipcar Revs Up for Its IPO
The Street Sweeper
- Solazyme: It Isn't Easy (Or Profitable) Being Green -- 10/15/2014
- Accelerate Diagnostics: Mistakenly Rewarded and Now Destined to Collapse? -- 10/14/2014
- Glu Mobile: Coming Unglued... -- 10/6/2014
- Confession Time: Miller Reveals That Its Stock Is Practically Worthless -- 9/18/2014
- Digital Ally: This Movie Has A Bad Ending -- 9/16/2014
- Mandalay Digital Group: An Overhyped Master of Positive Spin? -- 8/25/2014
- FuelCell Energy: Will The Plug Be Pulled On This Overvalued Company? -- 8/19/2014
- Synthesis Energy Systems: Running Out Of Gas -- 8/6/2014
- Sphere 3D: A Ticking Time Bomb Set to Self-Destruct? -- 7/22/2014
- Advanced Emissions Solutions (ADES): Clean-up Solutions Company Faces Its Biggest Mess Ever - Itself -- 7/10/2014
Jeff Miller – A Dash of Insight
- Weighing the Week Ahead: More Clarity from the Market Message?
- Weighing the Week Ahead: Will a Sluggish Housing Sector Derail the Economy?
- The Sound of Silence
- Weighing the Week Ahead: What Does the Bond Rally Mean for Stocks?
- Seasonality and the Tuesday Lesson
- Site move in progress
- Weighing the Week Ahead: Should We Fear Market Divergences?
- Weighing the Week Ahead: Is the Ukraine Crisis a Market Crisis?
- Weighing the Week Ahead: Time to Sell in May?
- Weighing the Week Ahead: Will Springtime Bring Some Optimism?
- Monday links: global market turbulence
- Top clicks this week on Abnormal Returns
- Saturday links: the halo effect
- Friday links: all the tools you need
- Podcast Friday: personal investment policies
- Thursday links: spend a little
- Why volatility matters
- Comparing the robo-advisors
- Wednesday links: the end of the relentless bid
- Q&A with Patrick O’Shaughnessy author of Millennial Money
The Disciplined Investor
- TDI Podcast: The Straight Scoop From Das (#385)
- StocktoberFest: Apple Inc. (AAPL)
- StocktoberFest: McDonald’s (MCD)
- StocktoberFest: Intel (INTC)
- DHUnplugged #242: The Good, The Bad and The Ugly
- StocktoberFest: Schlumberger (SLB)
- StocktoberFest: Fifth Street Finance (FSC)
- StocktoberFest: Garmin (GRMN)
- StocktoberFest: Caterpillar (CAT)
- StocktoberFest: Best Buy (BBY)
- October 20th Blogger Sentiment Poll
- October 13th Blogger Sentiment Poll
- October 6th Blogger Sentiment Poll
- September 29th Blogger Sentiment Poll
- September 22nd Blogger Sentiment Poll
- September 15th Blogger Sentiment Poll
- September 8th Blogger Sentiment Poll
- September 2nd Blogger Sentiment Poll
- August 25th Blogger Sentiment Poll
- August 18th Blogger Sentiment Poll
- August 11th Blogger Sentiment Poll
- August 4th Blogger Sentiment Poll
- Stocktoberfest – How to Invest for Profit and Joy as the Boom Continues
- The Inconceivable Rally is Dead…Ebola and Netflix Killed It!
- Ebola Won…But I am Buying
- It is TOO Late to Sell and It’s NEVER Too Later to Sell…and ROBO Advisor Advice – The Market Panic of 2014.
- Fear and Greed, Art Funds and Marc Andreesen – The Panic of 2014
- Oh My GTAT…$1.5 Billion goes Poof over the Weekend!
- Estate Assist – Get It Now.
- Stocktoberfest Year 2 – October 27 and 28, 2014…Now Sold Out!
- Nike – Just Doing It!
- Robinhood…The Future of Mobile Brokerage
To suggest a feed or report a problem with this page please contact us.