Hover over the headlines for handy popups. The feeds you see aggregated below are from the investing community’s best independent stock market bloggers. Topics include: technical analysis, company analysis, and trend spotting.
indicates within the last 24 hours.
We’re always interested in suggestions for feeds for this page, or other feedback.
The Money Game
- General Motors September Sales Top Expectations (HMC, TM, F, GM, FIATY)
- ISM Manufacturing Misses
- U.S. Factory Activity Grew In September, Jobs Increases Best Since Early 2012
- New York Times To Cut Jobs
- US Manufacturing Activity Stays Strong (DIA, SPY, QQQ, TLT)
- Markets Are Starting To Slide
- Exclusive - Goldman Leads Investment By Wall Street In New Communications Platform
- A Company That Makes Hazmat Suits Is Surging After The First Case Of Ebola Confirmed In The US (LAKE, TKMR, BCRX)
- The Sexiest Wall Streeters Alive!
- 29 Brilliant Quotes About Life And Investing By Charlie Munger
- The Best And Worst Performing Assets In September, Q3 And 2014 YTD
- CDC Releases Q&A On Ebola In America As Rumors Swirl Of Second US Case
- Ackman, Berkowitz Slammed After Fannie Mae Plunges 60% On Court Ruling
- Contained? Dallas Hospital Discharged Sick Ebola Patient 2 Days Before Isolation
- ADP Private Payrolls Rise Modestly To 4-Year Average
- Frontrunning: October 1
- Japan Stunned After Biggest Ever, $617 Billion "Fat Finger" Trading Error Slams Stocks
- Germany Throws Up Over Draghi Plan To Buy Greek Junk
- Equity Futures Fail To Surge Despite Ongoing Bad News Onslaught
- Europe On Triple-Dip Alert After German Manufacturing Posts First Contraction In 15 Months
Wall St. Cheat Sheet
- 5 Gadgets This Week: Social Umbrella, Smart Business Cards, and More
- Does Chris Christie Stand a Chance in 2016?
- Will the VA Reform Be the Only Congressional Triumph of 2014?
- Should It Be Free? The Video Game Economy and the Cost of DLC
- Here’s Why No One Is Buying into AT&T’s Sponsored Data Plan
- Is This a Solution to the Migration of Unaccompanied Children?
- Goldman Earnings Sink After Buffett Dividend
- Johnson & Johnson's Income Falls 23%
- Burberry Shares Leap on Sales Update
- Citi's Income Falls 32% as Underwriting Slips
- Mattel Net Income Falls on Higher Spending
- Bank of America Earnings Fall 39%
- Scuffles, Protests Mar BP Shareholder Meeting
- Google's Hiring Spree Weighs on Earnings; Shares Slide
- Ford Expands Recall of F-150 Pickups to Nearly 1.2 Million
- Hasbro First-Quarter Profit Drops 71%
- Silgan Buying Graham Packaging in $1.28 Billion Deal
- JPMorgan's First-Quarter Profit Swells 67%
- Zipcar Revs Up for Its IPO
The Street Sweeper
- Confession Time: Miller Reveals That Its Stock Is Practically Worthless -- 9/18/2014
- Digital Ally: This Movie Has A Bad Ending -- 9/16/2014
- Mandalay Digital Group: An Overhyped Master of Positive Spin? -- 8/25/2014
- FuelCell Energy: Will The Plug Be Pulled On This Overvalued Company? -- 8/19/2014
- Synthesis Energy Systems: Running Out Of Gas -- 8/6/2014
- Sphere 3D: A Ticking Time Bomb Set to Self-Destruct? -- 7/22/2014
- Advanced Emissions Solutions (ADES): Clean-up Solutions Company Faces Its Biggest Mess Ever - Itself -- 7/10/2014
- Sphere 3D: Rewarded for a Shotgun Wedding That's Doomed to Backfire? -- 7/1/2014
- TechTarget: Google's Panda Crushes Visibility -- 6/18/2014
- Bio-Reference: A Scary Review of Its Own Genetic Test -- 6/3/2014
Jeff Miller – A Dash of Insight
- Weighing the Week Ahead: More Clarity from the Market Message?
- Weighing the Week Ahead: Will a Sluggish Housing Sector Derail the Economy?
- The Sound of Silence
- Weighing the Week Ahead: What Does the Bond Rally Mean for Stocks?
- Seasonality and the Tuesday Lesson
- Site move in progress
- Weighing the Week Ahead: Should We Fear Market Divergences?
- Weighing the Week Ahead: Is the Ukraine Crisis a Market Crisis?
- Weighing the Week Ahead: Time to Sell in May?
- Weighing the Week Ahead: Will Springtime Bring Some Optimism?
- Tuesday links: being the market
- Top clicks this week on Abnormal Returns
- Monday links: assuming more risk
- Sunday links: a clean slate
- Saturday links: studying failure
- Friday links: trading places
- Podcast Friday: active management
- Thursday links: making the illiquid liquid
- Wednesday links: human ingenuity
- Tuesday links: self-awareness and self-control
Fallond Stock Picks
- Small Caps take the brunt of selling
- Friday's Bullish Picture Holds Despite Mild Selling
- Daily Market Commentary: A Recovery Lacking Volume
- Daily Market Commentary: Reversing Yesterday's Gain with a Bigger Loss
- Daily Market Commentary: Bullish Engulfing Pattern in S&P on 50-day MA
- Daily Market Commentary: S&P Possible 'Bull Trap'
- Daily Market Commentary: 'Bull Trap' Confirmed in Semiconductor Index
- Daily Market Commentary: Higher Volume Selling, and Bearish Engulfing Pattern in Russell 2000 and Semiconductor Index
The Disciplined Investor
- DHUnplugged #241: Break Out The Gas Masks !
- TDI Podcast: The Hindeburg Omen Confirms and Bond Drama (#382)
- DHUnplugged #240: Skynet Is Going To Crash Markets
- TDI Podcast: The US Dollar and Security Plays (#381)
- DHUnplugged #239: Say Goodbye To The Taxi Industry
- TDI Podcast: Leading the Pack with Chris Hogan (#380)
- DHUnplugged #238: Back From The Hamptons
- TDI Podcast: Indiscriminate Buying (#379)
- DHUnplugged #237: Millennial Madness
- TDI Podcast: The Blacklist With Ronnie Moas (#378)
- September 29th Blogger Sentiment Poll
- September 22nd Blogger Sentiment Poll
- September 15th Blogger Sentiment Poll
- September 8th Blogger Sentiment Poll
- September 2nd Blogger Sentiment Poll
- August 25th Blogger Sentiment Poll
- August 18th Blogger Sentiment Poll
- August 11th Blogger Sentiment Poll
- August 4th Blogger Sentiment Poll
- July 28th Blogger Sentiment Poll
- July 21st Blogger Sentiment Poll
- July 14th Blogger Sentiment Poll
- Stocktoberfest Year 2 – October 27 and 28, 2014…Now Sold Out!
- Nike – Just Doing It!
- Robinhood…The Future of Mobile Brokerage
- Permanent Capital…a Money Manager’s Dream
- The Alibaba IPO…The Climactic Top or a Continuation of the Boom?
- Stocktwits Growth/Changes and What Does Google Know…
- The ‘War on Leisure’… USA, USA, USA!
- Internet Slowdown Day…
- Passive Vs. Active Investing at S&P 2000
- Do You Cashtag? …and The Great Wall of Wall Street.
To suggest a feed or report a problem with this page please contact us.