Hover over the headlines for handy popups. The feeds you see aggregated below are from the investing community’s best independent stock market bloggers. Topics include: technical analysis, company analysis, and trend spotting.
indicates within the last 24 hours.
We’re always interested in suggestions for feeds for this page, or other feedback.
The Money Game
- China caught the US 'with our pants down' — and the Obama administration is struggling to respond
- There's one thing that every successful woman on Wall Street has had to master
- Here's a super quick guide to what traders are talking about right now (DIA, SPX, SPY, QQQ, IWM, TLT)
- Jeb Bush: The fact that Paul Krugman disagrees with me 'warms my heart'
- Shire proposes $30 bln all-share tie-up with Baxalta
- Puerto Rico is not Greece (GREK, MUB, MUNI)
- American drivers are becoming an insurance nightmare (ALL)
- Alibaba hires former Goldman banker Evans as president
- Stock futures lower as investors await earnings, data
- 10 things you need to know before the opening bell (SPY, QQQ, SPX, DIA, TWTR, ALL)
- US Consumer Spending Declines For Third Consecutive Month, Down 5 Of Past 7 Months
- Here's Why Apple Just Entered A Correction
- Greek Bank Stocks Crash Again Amid Fresh Signs Of Economic Disintegration
- Billary Clinton And The Perfection Of Consumerist Narcissism
- This Is Your "New Economy": These 10 Startups Are Valued At $156 Billion On $4 Billion In Revenue
- DOJ Launches Criminal Investigation Into Deutsche Bank Russian Trades
- Frontrunning: August 4
- Greek Banks Crash Limit Down For Second Day; China And Commodities Rebound; US Futures Slide
- Gold Sentiment Is Just Plain Ugly
- The Rent is Too Damn High: San Fran Residents Pay $1,000/Mth To Live In Shipping Containers
Wall St. Cheat Sheet
- 5 Fourth of July Kitchen Appliance Sales You Don’t Want to Miss
- The Best (and Worst) Ways to Teach Children About Money
- Why Most Middle Class Americans Don’t Invest in the Stock Market
- 3 Big Reasons to Hire an Interior Decorator
- Oscars 2015: 9 First-Time Nominees
- The Black Hole of Government: Where Does Your Tax Money Go?
- Goldman Earnings Sink After Buffett Dividend
- Johnson & Johnson's Income Falls 23%
- Burberry Shares Leap on Sales Update
- Citi's Income Falls 32% as Underwriting Slips
- Mattel Net Income Falls on Higher Spending
- Bank of America Earnings Fall 39%
- Scuffles, Protests Mar BP Shareholder Meeting
- Google's Hiring Spree Weighs on Earnings; Shares Slide
- Ford Expands Recall of F-150 Pickups to Nearly 1.2 Million
- Hasbro First-Quarter Profit Drops 71%
- Silgan Buying Graham Packaging in $1.28 Billion Deal
- JPMorgan's First-Quarter Profit Swells 67%
- Zipcar Revs Up for Its IPO
The Street Sweeper
- Tucows: Why Its New Internet Business Will Hand Investors A Cow Patty -- 8/1/2015
- Glu Mobile: Kim K Trips, New Games Disappoint, Key Insider Sells Amid Crazy P/E -- 7/22/2015
- La Jolla Pharmaceutical: Lost Opportunity, Insider Questions Should Chop Valuation By Well Over Half -- 7/12/2015
- Kornit Digital Update: Top Competitor Acquisition Signals KRNT's Vast Risks, Overvaluation -- 7/7/2015
- Kornit Digital: Inkjet Printer Company Attempting To Trade At 3-D Printer Valuation, Riddled With Risk -- 7/6/2015
- Uranium Energy Corporation: The Bad News Buried In The Recent Sale -- 6/18/2015
- TheStreetSweeper Quick Hit: Northwest Biotherapeutics (NWBO) Desperation -- 6/10/2015
- eMagin: Imagine This Stock Collapsing Below $1 -- 6/10/2015
- Cracking The Code On DigiMarc (DMRC): Deteriorating Business Will Continue To Decline - Part 2 -- 6/3/2015
- Cracking The Code On DigiMarc (DMRC): Deteriorating Business Will Continue To Decline -- 6/3/2015
Jeff Miller – A Dash of Insight
- Weighing the Week Ahead: More Clarity from the Market Message?
- Weighing the Week Ahead: Will a Sluggish Housing Sector Derail the Economy?
- The Sound of Silence
- Weighing the Week Ahead: What Does the Bond Rally Mean for Stocks?
- Seasonality and the Tuesday Lesson
- Site move in progress
- Weighing the Week Ahead: Should We Fear Market Divergences?
- Weighing the Week Ahead: Is the Ukraine Crisis a Market Crisis?
- Weighing the Week Ahead: Time to Sell in May?
- Weighing the Week Ahead: Will Springtime Bring Some Optimism?
- Startup links: transparent markets
- Monday links: knowing more
- Research links: model failures
- Sunday links: why traders struggle
- Top clicks this week on Abnormal Returns
- Saturday links: killer AI
- Friday links: flat markets
- Podcast links: putting the tech in biotech
- Thursday links: a foolish gamble
- Longform links: underrated humans
- Wednesday links: the best plans
- Personal finance links: behavioral coaching
- Tuesday links: works on paper
- The DIRECTION of the 50 Day Moving Average
- Stock Trading Ideas for 8/4/15
- Stock Market Video Analysis 8/3/15
- Midday Video Update 8/3/15
- Stock Trading Ideas for 8/3/15
- Stock Market Video Analysis for Week Ending 7/31/15
- Midday Video Update 7/31/15
- Technical Analysis IS Like Forecasting The Weather!
- Stock Trading Ideas for 7/31/15
- Stock Market Video Analysis 7/30/15
The Disciplined Investor
- TDI Podcast: China’s Want Generation with Eric Fish (#423)
- DHUnplugged Stock Picks – We Nailed This One!
- DHUnplugged #277: China … Down and Out
- TDI Podcast: Euro’s Next Hurdle and Only 44 Stocks (#422)
- DHUnplugged #276 – Is Polygamy Next?
- TDI Podcast – The Inevitable Downing of Drones (#421)
- DHUnplugged #275: Deadly China Scooter Alert!
- TDI Podcast: Ghost Cities and Greek Lies (#420)
- TDI Podcast: Tech Disruption and Destruction (#419)
- DHUnplugged #274: Sweaty Days Ahead
- August 3rd Blogger Sentiment Poll
- July 27th Blogger Sentiment Poll
- July 20th Blogger Sentiment Poll
- July 13th Blogger Sentiment Poll
- July 6th Blogger Sentiment Poll
- June 29th Blogger Sentiment Poll
- June 22nd Blogger Sentiment Poll
- June 15th Blogger Sentiment Poll
- June 8st Blogger Sentiment Poll
- June 1st Blogger Sentiment Poll
- Secular Bull Markets: 1962 - 2015
- Chief Strategist's S&P 500 Year End Targets
- Something Has to Give !?
- Patterns Repeat…Breadth is Bad…But it Remains a Market of Stocks
- Amazon – The Largest Company in the World by 2020
- Stocktoberfest 2015 – Investing for Profit and Joy – Powered by Amazon Web Services
- Stocktwits Mobile ‘Real-Time’ Notifications for iOS and Android…NEW
- ‘El Chapo’ escapes prison and Vows to Give up Drug Business for more lucrative ETF Business
- The Power of The Tweet …The Movie…
- The China Panic….
- What’s Viral Worth? ….and Why Should You Tweet?
- The Bombay Bubble? …Where the Hell is Bombay
To suggest a feed or report a problem with this page please contact us.