Hover over the headlines for handy popups. The feeds you see aggregated below are from the investing community’s best independent stock market bloggers. Topics include: technical analysis, company analysis, and trend spotting.
indicates within the last 24 hours.
We’re always interested in suggestions for feeds for this page, or other feedback.
The Money Game
- Paul Singer Doesn't Understand Why We're So Obsessed With His Little Argentina Investment
- OK Tea Partiers, Let's Burn Down The Obscure Export-Import Bank
- Nintendo Is Stuck In The Mud Because Of The Wii U, And 'Mario Kart 8' Hasn't Helped
- Goldman Sachs Predicts The Slow Decline Of Wal-Mart And Target
- The Economic Takeaways From Earnings Season Are Pretty Good (NSC, KSU, UNP, CAT, HOT, V, DIA, SPX, SPY, QQQ, IWM)
- The 'Highway Cliff' Is Back, And It's Rearing Its Ugly Head Just Days Before A Potential 'Shutdown'
- FOMC Preview: Here's What To Expect From Today's Meeting (DIA, SPX, SPY, QQQ)
- 11 Facts About China's Economy That Will Blow Your Mind
- ALAN GREENSPAN: 'We Are Running Out Of Buffer In The Economy'
- Argentina Finally Makes An Offer Worth Listening To
- French Housing "In Total Meltdown", "Current Figures Are Disastrous"
- Complacency Is Sowing The Seeds Of The Next Euro-Zone Crisis
- President Obama To Explain How Inventory Stuffing Is Good For All Of Us - Live Feed
- A SKeLeToN OF HiS OWN...
- GDP Deja Vu Stunner: Over Half Of US Growth In The Past Year Is From Inventory Accumulation
- Portugal Plunges To 9-Month Lows, Europe's VIX At 3-Month Highs
- Six Current Economic Myths And Realities
- Chart(s) Of The Day: A Decade Of GDP Revisions
- The Fed's Failure Complicates Its Endgame
- Q2 GDP Surges 4%, Beats Estimates Driven By Inventories, Fixed Investment Spike; Historical Data Revised
Wall St. Cheat Sheet
- Will the VA Reform Be the Only Congressional Triumph of 2014?
- Should It Be Free? The Video Game Economy and the Cost of DLC
- Here’s Why No One Is Buying into AT&T’s Sponsored Data Plan
- Does Chris Christie Stand a Chance in 2016?
- Is This a Solution to the Migration of Unaccompanied Children?
- The Cost of Smoking Is Higher Than We Think
- Goldman Earnings Sink After Buffett Dividend
- Johnson & Johnson's Income Falls 23%
- Burberry Shares Leap on Sales Update
- Citi's Income Falls 32% as Underwriting Slips
- Mattel Net Income Falls on Higher Spending
- Bank of America Earnings Fall 39%
- Scuffles, Protests Mar BP Shareholder Meeting
- Google's Hiring Spree Weighs on Earnings; Shares Slide
- Ford Expands Recall of F-150 Pickups to Nearly 1.2 Million
- Hasbro First-Quarter Profit Drops 71%
- Silgan Buying Graham Packaging in $1.28 Billion Deal
- JPMorgan's First-Quarter Profit Swells 67%
- Zipcar Revs Up for Its IPO
The Street Sweeper
- Sphere 3D: A Ticking Time Bomb Set to Self-Destruct? -- 7/22/2014
- Advanced Emissions Solutions (ADES): Clean-up Solutions Company Faces Its Biggest Mess Ever - Itself -- 7/10/2014
- Sphere 3D: Rewarded for a Shotgun Wedding That's Doomed to Backfire? -- 7/1/2014
- TechTarget: Google's Panda Crushes Visibility -- 6/18/2014
- Bio-Reference: A Scary Review of Its Own Genetic Test -- 6/3/2014
- Sphere 3D Merger Threatens to Eat Companies Alive -- 5/27/2014
- Sphere 3D: Cloud Company Can’t Rise Above Hype, Mistakes And Poor Management -- 5/12/2014
- Amyris: Onerous Deals, SEC Filings And Extreme Insider Selling Rough Up This Biotech -- 5/6/2014
- Shock therapy: Cyberonics link to deaths and injuries -- 4/16/2014
- Ocean Power Technologies (OPTT): Wave Goodbye To This Wave Power Company -- 3/26/2014
Jeff Miller – A Dash of Insight
- Weighing the Week Ahead: More Clarity from the Market Message?
- Weighing the Week Ahead: Will a Sluggish Housing Sector Derail the Economy?
- The Sound of Silence
- Weighing the Week Ahead: What Does the Bond Rally Mean for Stocks?
- Seasonality and the Tuesday Lesson
- Site move in progress
- Weighing the Week Ahead: Should We Fear Market Divergences?
- Weighing the Week Ahead: Is the Ukraine Crisis a Market Crisis?
- Weighing the Week Ahead: Time to Sell in May?
- Weighing the Week Ahead: Will Springtime Bring Some Optimism?
- Tuesday links: reinventing the wheel
- Monday links: mushy rhetoric
- Sunday links: an enlightening event
- Top clicks this week on Abnormal Returns
- Saturday links: staying private longer
- Friday links: exercising your strengths
- Thursday links: understanding Wall Street
- 6 Essential Principles from Pragmatic Capitalism by Cullen Roche
- Wednesday links: the multiplier effect
- Tuesday links: knowledge alone
Fallond Stock Picks
- Daily Market Commentary: Bears Return
- Daily Market Commentary: Bulls Stage Afternoon Recovery
- Daily Market Commentary: Bears Flash Intentions
- Daily Market Commentary: Market Pause
- Daily Market Commentary: Watch Expanding Bearish Breadth
- Vacation Time: July 4th => July 22nd
- Daily Market Commentary: Vacation Trading
- Daily Market Commentary: Nasdaq Breakout II
The Disciplined Investor
- DHUnplugged #234: Sizing Up The Chubby Checker
- TDI Podcast: Inversion, Diversion, Small Cap Submersion (#374)
- DHUnplugged #233: 3-Day Workweek For Swinging Doctors
- TDI Podcast: Short and Sweet (#373)
- DHUnplugged #232: Yellen Tellin’ About Small Cap Sellin’
- TDI Podcast: Earnings, Eco, P/E Expansion and Europe (#372)
- DHUnplugged #231: Taylor Swift Did What?
- TDI Podcast: Jim Bruce – Money For Nothin’ (#371)
- DHUnplugged #230: Facebook’s Mind Control Tactics
- DHUnplugged- Our Stock Picks Live and Workin’
- July 28th Blogger Sentiment Poll
- July 21st Blogger Sentiment Poll
- July 14th Blogger Sentiment Poll
- June 30th Blogger Sentiment Poll
- June 23rd Blogger Sentiment Poll
- June 16th Blogger Sentiment Poll
- June 9th Blogger Sentiment Poll
- June 2nd Blogger Sentiment Poll
- May 27th Blogger Sentiment Poll
- Still A Bull Market - Laszlo Birinyi
- May 19th Blogger Sentiment Poll
- May 12th Blogger Sentiment Poll
- Congrats Tubemogul ….Citibank Blows (Bank of America Too) …and Why Do We Need Banks for IPO’s in 2014
- Zillow is Hungry and Just Ate Trulia… & The Future of Financial Tech : Podcast 3
- Podcast: “Yellen from the Rooftops”
- Momentum Monday: Chips and Dip
- StockTwits and DraftKings team for British Open challenge
- Disney or CYNK…
- The Wall Street ‘WTF Zone’… The SEC Should Ban Price Targets
- Web Video Mega Trend Continues, The Future of (Digital) TV… and a TubeMogul Update
- Stocktoberfest – Investing for Profit and Joy … October 27 and 28, 2014.
- Adobe – Reviewing A Great Trend Investment …and Why You Should Watch/Listen to Momentum Mondays
To suggest a feed or report a problem with this page please contact us.