Hover over the headlines for handy popups. The feeds you see aggregated below are from the investing community’s best independent stock market bloggers. Topics include: technical analysis, company analysis, and trend spotting.
indicates within the last 24 hours.
We’re always interested in suggestions for feeds for this page, or other feedback.
The Money Game
- The 10 most important things in the world right now
- Richard Branson's Virgin Money staff get bonus windfall as profits ROCKET 127%
- Citigroup sells stake in Turkey's Akbank for $1.2 billion
- 10 things you need to know before European markets open
- Financial watchdog hasn't barred any brokers who worked at 'Wolf of Wall Street' firm
- Brent sticks above $60; Iran news offsets bearish U.S. stockpiles data
- Banks brace for U.S. Fed capital buffers inspection
- China lowers annual growth target, pledges more reform
- China aims for around seven percent economic growth in 2015: Premier Li
- Asia stocks slip, euro languishes at 11-year low before ECB
- The Circus Is In Town
- One Last Look At The Real Economy Before It Implodes - Part 1
- Caught On Tape: DashCam Footage Captures Nemtsov Murder Scene
- The Chinese Buy Billboards Announcing The Renminbi As "The New World Currency"
- And It's Gone! After 3 Days, Beijing Bans Discussion Of Viral China Smog Documentary
- Solutions Start With Innovation And Transparency
- Canary Meet Coal Mine: Miami Condo Sales Are "Cooling Down"
- Who's Isolated Now? Kazakhstan Authorities Announce Plans To De-Dollarize Economy
- ECB Will Cut Rates To Minus 3%: JP Morgan
- Markets Stumble After China Slashes Growth Target For 2015, Warns "Downward Pressure Growing"
Wall St. Cheat Sheet
- Goldman Earnings Sink After Buffett Dividend
- Johnson & Johnson's Income Falls 23%
- Burberry Shares Leap on Sales Update
- Citi's Income Falls 32% as Underwriting Slips
- Mattel Net Income Falls on Higher Spending
- Bank of America Earnings Fall 39%
- Scuffles, Protests Mar BP Shareholder Meeting
- Google's Hiring Spree Weighs on Earnings; Shares Slide
- Ford Expands Recall of F-150 Pickups to Nearly 1.2 Million
- Hasbro First-Quarter Profit Drops 71%
- Silgan Buying Graham Packaging in $1.28 Billion Deal
- JPMorgan's First-Quarter Profit Swells 67%
- Zipcar Revs Up for Its IPO
The Street Sweeper
- Eyes Wide Open: Second Sight Medical Products Becomes Another MDB Capital Special -- 3/1/2015
- Sportsman's Warehouse: Too Many Bullets to Dodge? -- 2/23/2015
- Ballard Power Struggling In "Extremely Silly" Niche -- 2/19/2015
- iBio: Capitalizing on Ebola Misunderstanding -- 2/17/2015
- Miller Energy: Alaska Debates Cutting Vital Tax Credit Handouts -- 2/10/2015
- On Deck Capital: Loan-Shark Rates, Bad Loans, Bad Business Plan -- 2/9/2015
- Novatel Wireless: Fundamentally Flawed Business Plan, Lockup Release Lather Up This Soap Opera -- 2/8/2015
- Jamba Juice: Potent Hype, Bitter Aftertaste -- 2/8/2015
- TubeMogul: Why This Stock Will Go Down The Tubes -- 1/29/2015
- Tekmira Pharmaceuticals: Spinning Its Next “Big Story" -- 1/22/2015
Jeff Miller – A Dash of Insight
- Weighing the Week Ahead: More Clarity from the Market Message?
- Weighing the Week Ahead: Will a Sluggish Housing Sector Derail the Economy?
- The Sound of Silence
- Weighing the Week Ahead: What Does the Bond Rally Mean for Stocks?
- Seasonality and the Tuesday Lesson
- Site move in progress
- Weighing the Week Ahead: Should We Fear Market Divergences?
- Weighing the Week Ahead: Is the Ukraine Crisis a Market Crisis?
- Weighing the Week Ahead: Time to Sell in May?
- Weighing the Week Ahead: Will Springtime Bring Some Optimism?
- Personal finance links: a neutral tool
- Tuesday links: convincing investors
- Startup links: ugly ducklings vs. black swans
- Monday links: level playing fields
- Research links: statistical distortion
- Sunday links: check your ego
- Top clicks this week on Abnormal Returns
- Saturday links: dashboard duel
- Friday links: endless mediocrity
- Podcast links: retirement optimism
- Thursday links: novel stresses
- Longform links: dumbing down the house
- Wednesday links: 3-year past performance
The Disciplined Investor
- DHUnplugged #258: How China Manufacturing Will Kill Us All
- 10th Annual Podcast Awards – We Need Your Vote
- TDI Podcast: Please Sir, I Want Some More Stimulus (#402)
- DHUnplugged: The Stock List … LIVE Update!
- DHUnplugged #257: The Great Bull Run – Can it Last?
- TDI Podcast: Let’s Get Some Big Things Done! (#401)
- DHUnplugged #256: The Death of the Wristwatch
- TDI Podcast: This Is The Next Hurdle for Stocks (#400)
- DHUnplugged #255: This Cloud Armageddon Prophecy Cometh
- The Most Recent TDI Podcasts – Listen Here
- February 23rd Blogger Sentiment Poll
- February 16th Blogger Sentiment Poll
- February 9th Blogger Sentiment Poll
- February 2nd Blogger Sentiment Poll
- January 26th Blogger Sentiment Poll
- January 20th Blogger Sentiment Poll
- Laszlo Birinyi on Blomberg TV
- January 12th Blogger Sentiment Poll
- January 5th Blogger Sentiment Poll
- December 29th Blogger Sentiment Poll
- December 22nd Blogger Sentiment Poll
- December 15th Blogger Sentiment Poll
- Nasdaq 5,000 …Finally the Nasdaq Passes my Cholesterol Level
- Millennials, Millennials, Millennials…and Goldman Sachs as Buzzfeed
- Kill all the Economists…and Remember YahooBaba and BabaHoo?
- If The Stock Market had The Oscar’s…I Would Like to Thank the Bull Market and the God of Fear and Greed….
- The State of The Markets in 2015….The Bears Have Been Lucky and The Public Ripped Off Again
- Stockwits and The (Mobile) Investor of the Future
- The State of The Markets – FOMO (Fear of Missing Out) and FOHB (Fear of Holding the Bag)…
- Public Stock Bragging Rights…Paging Dharmesh Shah
- ApplePie Capital – Franchise Financing Made Simple
- Apple passes $700 Billion –Fluke… And…The Death of Distance and The End of Time
To suggest a feed or report a problem with this page please contact us.