Hover over the headlines for handy popups. The feeds you see aggregated below are from the investing community’s best independent stock market bloggers. Topics include: technical analysis, company analysis, and trend spotting.
indicates within the last 24 hours.
We’re always interested in suggestions for feeds for this page, or other feedback.
The Money Game
- Shake Shack shares fall as early investors get chance to cash out
- Tesco CEO buys shares worth about 200,000 pounds: filing
- Los Angeles drops discrimination lawsuit against Citigroup
- Industrial giant Alcoa has bad news about China (AA)
- These 5 forces are holding stocks back right now
- Alcoa whiffs, and the stock is tumbling (AA, DJUSAL)
- 25 powerful companies that are hugely influential on social media
- The minimum wage around the world
- Here's Hillary Clinton's plan to take on Wall Street
- Here are the 15 least affordable housing markets in the US
- The Real Reason For The Refugee Crisis You Won't Hear About In The Media
- Inflation Watch: Retiree Health-Care Costs Are Soaring
- The US Government Just Crossed The Rubicon
- Oct 9 - FOMC Mins: Fed Held Off On Hike Amid Worries About Low Inflation
- NATO Talks Tough On Troop Deployment As Kremlin Calls West's Bluff
- The Stock Market Rally... To Nowhere
- Spoofer Complains About Spoofing, Is Ignored, Starts Spoofing, Gets Busted
- John Boehner To Stay On As Speaker After All, Fox Reports
- Do You See What Happens, Alcoa, When Your "Restructuring" Non-GAAP Addbacks Tumble
- "Market-Watching" Fed Watches Market Surge After Fearing Market Purge
Wall St. Cheat Sheet
- 5 Fourth of July Kitchen Appliance Sales You Don’t Want to Miss
- The Best (and Worst) Ways to Teach Children About Money
- Why Most Middle Class Americans Don’t Invest in the Stock Market
- 3 Big Reasons to Hire an Interior Decorator
- Oscars 2015: 9 First-Time Nominees
- The Black Hole of Government: Where Does Your Tax Money Go?
- Goldman Earnings Sink After Buffett Dividend
- Johnson & Johnson's Income Falls 23%
- Burberry Shares Leap on Sales Update
- Citi's Income Falls 32% as Underwriting Slips
- Mattel Net Income Falls on Higher Spending
- Bank of America Earnings Fall 39%
- Scuffles, Protests Mar BP Shareholder Meeting
- Google's Hiring Spree Weighs on Earnings; Shares Slide
- Ford Expands Recall of F-150 Pickups to Nearly 1.2 Million
- Hasbro First-Quarter Profit Drops 71%
- Silgan Buying Graham Packaging in $1.28 Billion Deal
- JPMorgan's First-Quarter Profit Swells 67%
- Zipcar Revs Up for Its IPO
The Street Sweeper
- Boingo Wireless: Why This Stock Will Soon Swoon -- 10/7/2015
- Anavex Life Sciences: Biotech Pump Goes On And On And ... -- 10/6/2015
- Torchlight Energy Resources: Six Reasons This Former Pole-Dancing Company Is Running Out Of Energy -- 9/22/2015
- Clearsign Combustion: Ready To Implode On Losses, Hype, Looming Dilution and More -- 9/16/2015
- Fenix Parts: This Automobile Parts Seller Could Be Headed To The Junkyard -- 9/10/2015
- Flotek Industries: An Oil Patch And Cosmetic Counter Mess Poised To Drop -- 9/2/2015
- Energy Focus: Massive Risks Coming Into Focus -- 8/19/2015
- GTT Communications: Seven Reasons To Avoid This Las Vegas-Style Bet -- 8/18/2015
- Vonage: Five Top Reasons We're Short This Stock -- 8/11/2015
- Trupanion: We're Sending This Pet Insurance Company To The Dog House -- 8/10/2015
Jeff Miller – A Dash of Insight
- Weighing the Week Ahead: More Clarity from the Market Message?
- Weighing the Week Ahead: Will a Sluggish Housing Sector Derail the Economy?
- The Sound of Silence
- Weighing the Week Ahead: What Does the Bond Rally Mean for Stocks?
- Seasonality and the Tuesday Lesson
- Site move in progress
- Weighing the Week Ahead: Should We Fear Market Divergences?
- Weighing the Week Ahead: Is the Ukraine Crisis a Market Crisis?
- Weighing the Week Ahead: Time to Sell in May?
- Weighing the Week Ahead: Will Springtime Bring Some Optimism?
- Thursday links: absurd and useless
- Longform links: disruptive innovations
- Wednesday links: addicted to liquidity
- Personal finance links: wealth management trends
- Tuesday links: meritorious mentors
- Startup links: beware flattery
- Monday links: things that matter
- Research links: factor allocations
- Sunday links: prospective down-rounds
- Top clicks this week on Abnormal Returns
- Saturday links: under the hood
- Friday links: divided minds
- Podcast links: unfinished business
- Stock Trading Ideas for 10/9/15
- Stock Market Video Analysis 10/8/15
- Midday Video Update 10/8/15
- Stock Trading Ideas for 10/8/15
- Stock Market Video Analysis 10/7/15
- Midday Video Update 10/7/15
- Stock Trading Ideas For 10/7/15
- Stock Market Video Analysis 10/6/15
- Midday Video Update 10/6/15
- Webinar Recording & Trade Ideas for 10/5/2015
The Disciplined Investor
- DHUnplugged #286: Bad News Is Good News Again
- TDI Podcast: Something’s Gotta’ Give (#432)
- DHUnplugged #285: The Question On Everyone’s Mind
- subscription test
- TDI Podcast: Mixed Market Signals and Biotechs (#431)
- TDI Podcast: The Fed Blinked (#430)
- DHUnplugged #284 – Apple Blew It!
- TDI Podcast: Catnip for Markets With Tadas Viskanta (#429)
- DHUnplugged #283: The Fed is Giving Last Call
- TDI Podcast: Russ Roberts of EconTalk (#428)
- October 5th Blogger Sentiment Poll
- September 28th Blogger Sentiment Poll
- September 21st Blogger Sentiment Poll
- September 14th Blogger Sentiment Poll
- September 8th Blogger Sentiment Poll
- August 31st Blogger Sentiment Poll
- August 24th Blogger Sentiment Poll
- August 17th Blogger Sentiment Poll
- August 10th Blogger Sentiment Poll
- August 3rd Blogger Sentiment Poll
- July 27th Blogger Sentiment Poll
- July 20th Blogger Sentiment Poll
- Ticketfly acquired by Pandora – My Investment Story
- The Carl Icahn Bottom of 2015?
- My Business Insider Story… and The Death of TV of Course
- Repeat After Me…You are an Active Investor…The Stock Market is a Game.
- The Fantasy Sports Boom…It’s For Real.
- Happy Birthday to Me….Fifty is Cool
- Twitter a Buy?
- The Next Era of Apple Begins…The Upgrade Plan and The Pencil
- Focus on Probability… Avoid Financial Newman’s
- Investing is Hard…And Why Everyone Should Invest… The Definitive Post
To suggest a feed or report a problem with this page please contact us.