Hover over the headlines for handy popups. The feeds you see aggregated below are from the investing community’s best independent stock market bloggers. Topics include: technical analysis, company analysis, and trend spotting.
indicates within the last 24 hours.
We’re always interested in suggestions for feeds for this page, or other feedback.
The Money Game
- El-Erian's 6 Rules On Running Your Portfolio
- HARD CHOICES: Why Returning CEO AG Lafley Could Save Procter & Gamble (PG)
- STOCKS CLOSE DOWN FOR 3RD STRAIGHT DAY: Here's What You Need To Know (DIA, SPY, QQQ)
- KOTOK: This Low Inflation Environment Is Fantastic For Stocks
- ENDING SOON: Enter To Win A Kindle Fire From Business Insider
- CITI: Gold Has Never Stayed Below The 'Stairway To Hell' For Very Long
- UK Prime Minister David Cameron Has Gotten Himself Into A Horrible Mess
- 17 Major US Bridges That Should Be Fixed Immediately
- MICHELLE MEYER: The Labor Force Participation Rate's Freefall Is About To Stop
- The Bank Of Japan Must Crush All Resistance
- Jack Lew's Triple Whammy - IRS Ignorance, Corzine Corruption, And The 'War On The Poor'
- Stick Save To Close The Week
- Guest Post: Are Pipeline Spills A Foregone Conclusion?
- Stick Save To Close The Week
- Abenomics 101 - The 15 Most Frequently Asked Questions
- Guest Post: One Experience That Really Shaped My Thinking
- Forget Prayer, It's Lamb Slaughter Time: A Rational Man's Response To All Time High Gold Shorts
- The last to the party: Investors and flippers competing for small amount of inventory.
- Guest Post: What 9 Company Hedge Books Are Revealing About The Natural Gas Market
- Presenting Ben Bernanke's Desktop - Redux
Wall St. Cheat Sheet
- Duke Energy Earnings Call Insights: CEO Selection Process and North Carolina Situation
- Microsoft Xbox: Will You Pay a Monthly Fee for the Next Console?
- Moody’s Earnings Call Nuggets: Litigation Settlement and Ratings Side Revenue
- Should Morgan Stanley Be In Your Portfolio?
- Will Dunkin’ Brands Break Out?
- Is IBM a Buy Now?
- eBay Earnings: Here’s Why Investors are Not Excited Now
- Could the U.S. Reach Energy Independence By 2035?
- Is Zynga Set to Skyrocket?
- Will Pepsi Explode Higher?
- Goldman Earnings Sink After Buffett Dividend
- Johnson & Johnson's Income Falls 23%
- Burberry Shares Leap on Sales Update
- Citi's Income Falls 32% as Underwriting Slips
- Mattel Net Income Falls on Higher Spending
- Bank of America Earnings Fall 39%
- Scuffles, Protests Mar BP Shareholder Meeting
- Google's Hiring Spree Weighs on Earnings; Shares Slide
- Ford Expands Recall of F-150 Pickups to Nearly 1.2 Million
- Hasbro First-Quarter Profit Drops 71%
- Silgan Buying Graham Packaging in $1.28 Billion Deal
- JPMorgan's First-Quarter Profit Swells 67%
- Zipcar Revs Up for Its IPO
The Street Sweeper
- Lot78 (LOTE): A Glorified Fad Headed for the Discount Bin? -- 5/1/2013
- Lululemon: Sheer lunacy -- 4/18/2013
- Bio-Reference: The Chilling Results of a Lie-Detector Test -- 3/4/2013
- Bio-Reference (BRLI): Overdue for a Dose of Shock Therapy? -- 2/27/2013
- Blowing the Whistle on Cyberonics -- 1/22/2013
- PSS World Medical: Prognosis Undetermined -- 9/4/2012
- Tangoe: Dancing on an Old Grave, Digging a New Hole? -- 8/27/2012
- Medivation: Intoxicating Rally ... Imminent Hangover? -- 5/31/2012
- Jive Software: A 'Social Butterfly' with Borrowed Wings? -- 5/2/2012
- Jive Software: Current Star, Future Wallflower? -- 5/1/2012
Jeff Miller – A Dash of Insight
- The Fed as a Fig Leaf
- Weighing the Week Ahead: Are You Ready for Some Fedspeak?
- A Flaw in the Tepper Analysis
- Weighing the Week Ahead: Are Consumers Ready to Buy? What about Housing?
- Earnings Season and the Dog that Did Not Bark
- Dow 20K – Halfway There
- Weighing the Week Ahead: New Leadership for Stocks?
- April Employment Report Preview
- A Message for “Stop” Devotees: Investing is not easy!
- Weighing the Week Ahead: Interpreting Mixed Signals
- Friday links: just because you can…
- Thursday links: persistently poor performance
- Wednesday links: overinflated self-esteem
- Tuesday links: street amnesiacs
- Monday links: the profit bubble
- Sunday links: high fee follies
- Top clicks this week on Abnormal Returns
- Saturday links: harvesting hype
- Friday links: the index challenge
- Thursday links: crushing competitors
Fallond Stock Picks
- Daily Market Commentary: S&P Bull Trap
- Daily Market Commentary: Nasdaq Breaks Support
- Daily Market Commentary: Small Gain Accumulation
- Daily Market Commentary: Low Volume Losses
- Stock Picks: $AMBA, $VECO, $CREE, $FTK, $MW, $CCC, $BYI
- Daily Market Commentary: Distribution
- Daily Market Commentary: Small Caps Advance
- Daily Market Commentary: Modest Uptick
The Disciplined Investor
- TriggerPoint Research Discusses Short Setup in Wal-Mart (WMT) – VIDEO
- Currency Watch – Will the Yen Retest 100 ?
- S&P Sell Off – What Now?
- DHUnplugged #182: Fecal Matters
- S&P 500: Z-Score At Ridiculous Levels
- S&Ps Weekly Views Over Extended – Is it Time to Nibble on the Short Side?
- Choice Conversations with Chris Stefanick Interviews Andrew Horowitz
- Crude Oil May Have Reached Interim Targets
- TriggerPoint Research Equities: Breaking Up Setups
- Relative Rotation Graph – Sectors Now and Then
- JNJ Up 20 Weeks in a Row!!
- DJIA Up 19 Tuesdays in a Row
- Wall Street Analysts See the Most Upside In...
- Memorial Day Discount: $200 For One Year of Reminiscences Newsletter
- May 20th Blogger Sentiment Poll
- May 13th Blogger Sentiment Poll
- ETF Inflows Continue in April and Total Assets Rise to $1.5T
- Are Stocks Cheap? A Review of the Evidence
- May 6th Blogger Sentiment Poll
- Defensive Sectors Leading... So What!!!
- April 29th Blogger Sentiment Poll
- April 22nd Blogger Sentiment Poll
- Thank You Goldman Sachs…
- What Type of Financial Investor Are You?
- Tumblrnomics – The Winners of the Tumblr and Yahoo Deal are …..Web Entrepreneurs, Creatives and Angel Investing…The Loser is The Middle Class
- Everyone in the Chase Pool…Remember This Moment
- $1 Billion is Not Cool….$1.1 Billion is…and The Moustache is Back
- Overvalued, Overvalued, Overvalued…NOT the Location, Location Location of Markets
- Stocktwits Welcomes Premium Ditto Trade Profiles…Deeper and Lighter Social Investing
- Meaty Trends – Trust, Security and Bitcoins
- The ‘Eclectic Opportunist’…and My Tesla Investment/Trade
- What If The Markets are UnderValued…
To suggest a feed or report a problem with this page please contact us.