Hover over the headlines for handy popups. The feeds you see aggregated below are from the investing community’s best independent stock market bloggers. Topics include: technical analysis, company analysis, and trend spotting.
indicates within the last 24 hours.
We’re always interested in suggestions for feeds for this page, or other feedback.
The Money Game
- A ridiculous chart shows just how low interest rates are around the world
- Comcast to form new company with CFO Michael Angelakis
- Strong case for June rates liftoff, says Fed's Lacker
- The 5 basic Excel shortcuts everyone needs to know
- China's new development bank is becoming a massive embarrassment for Obama
- What are traders chatting about this morning? Greece, Iran, and economic data ... (DIA, SPY, QQQ, TLT, IWM)
- 10 things you need to know before the opening bell (DIA, SPY, SPX, QQQ, CVC)
- Futures pull back after strong advance
- Crude oil is falling again (USO, OIL)
- Japan says not bound by deadline to join AIIB, and not yet decided
- Former Fed Governor Admits Market Controlling The Fed Is A "Very Dangerous Development"
- European Jobless Rates By Country: Youth Unemployment In Greece, Spain Remains Over 50%
- Massive Blackout Hits Turkey, Grounding Planes, Stopping Subways; Terror Not Ruled Out
- Frontrunning: March 31
- Futures, Oil Slide As Surging Dollar Now Takes Window Dressing Stage
- More Evidence of the Master Trading Algorithm
- Broke? You May Now Be Entitled To a Free Home
- Asian Markets Mixed: China Jump, Crude Dump, Japan Slump
- Margin and Those Record Highs
Wall St. Cheat Sheet
- Goldman Earnings Sink After Buffett Dividend
- Johnson & Johnson's Income Falls 23%
- Burberry Shares Leap on Sales Update
- Citi's Income Falls 32% as Underwriting Slips
- Mattel Net Income Falls on Higher Spending
- Bank of America Earnings Fall 39%
- Scuffles, Protests Mar BP Shareholder Meeting
- Google's Hiring Spree Weighs on Earnings; Shares Slide
- Ford Expands Recall of F-150 Pickups to Nearly 1.2 Million
- Hasbro First-Quarter Profit Drops 71%
- Silgan Buying Graham Packaging in $1.28 Billion Deal
- JPMorgan's First-Quarter Profit Swells 67%
- Zipcar Revs Up for Its IPO
The Street Sweeper
- EBIX: Caught with Its Hand in the Cookie Jar -- 3/30/2015
- TubeMogul: It's All About The Numbers (And They Aren't Pretty) -- 3/24/2015
- MicroVision: Why We Don’t See The Vision -- 3/23/2015
- CorMedix: Finishing Out Of The Money -- 3/19/2015
- Hydrogenics: Margin Drop, Cash-Poor, Insider Sell-Out And Enough Malfunctions to Make Janet Jackson Swoon -- 3/18/2015
- Ebix: The Truth Hurts -- 3/12/2015
- Resonant Hypes Phantom Customer. Seriously? -- 3/10/2015
- Anthera Pharmaceuticals: Another Cash-Poor, Bubbly Biotech About To Blow Apart -- 3/9/2015
- Eyes Wide Open: Second Sight Medical Products Becomes Another MDB Capital Special -- 3/1/2015
- Sportsman's Warehouse: Too Many Bullets to Dodge? -- 2/23/2015
Jeff Miller – A Dash of Insight
- Weighing the Week Ahead: More Clarity from the Market Message?
- Weighing the Week Ahead: Will a Sluggish Housing Sector Derail the Economy?
- The Sound of Silence
- Weighing the Week Ahead: What Does the Bond Rally Mean for Stocks?
- Seasonality and the Tuesday Lesson
- Site move in progress
- Weighing the Week Ahead: Should We Fear Market Divergences?
- Weighing the Week Ahead: Is the Ukraine Crisis a Market Crisis?
- Weighing the Week Ahead: Time to Sell in May?
- Weighing the Week Ahead: Will Springtime Bring Some Optimism?
- Startup links: food VC
- Research links: volatility drag
- Top clicks this week on Abnormal Returns
- Saturday links: marketing sites
- Friday links: liquid dreams
- Podcast links: tilting the odds
- Thursday links: failing to deliver
- Longform links: siren’s song
- Wednesday links: substituting risks
- Personal finance links: your ideal life
- Tuesday links: challenging your beliefs
- Startup links: first money
- Monday links: numb to risk
- Rigid with Risk, Flexible with Expectations ~ Andrew Menaker
- Webinar Recording & Trade Ideas for 3/31/15
- Stock Market Video Analysis 3/30/15
- Midday Video Update 3/30/15
- Trading With a Wingsuit & A Prayer? ~Michele Schneider
- Webinar Registration & Trade Ideas for 3/30/15
- Stock Market Video Analysis 3/28/15
- Midday Update 3/27/15
- Have a Consistent Process ~ Steven Spencer
- Stock Trading Ideas for 3/27/15
The Disciplined Investor
- TDI Podcast: The Asymmetry of Idiots (#406)
- TriggerCharts on CyberTrading University
- DHUnplugged #216: No Patience, Death By Firing Squad
- TDI Podcast: The Real USD/Stock Relationship with McClellan (#405)
- DHUnplugged #260: The Fed Will Drive or Dive Markets
- TDI Podcast: Dollar Up, Stocks Down (#404)
- 10th Annual Podcast Awards – Please Vote
- DHUnplugged #259: Bad Day – More to Come?
- TDI Podcast: Why You Should Sell Apple (AAPL) with Frank Curzio (#403)
- DHUnplugged #258: How China Manufacturing Will Kill Us All
- March 30th Blogger Sentiment Poll
- March 23rd Blogger Sentiment Poll
- March 2nd Blogger Sentiment Poll
- February 23rd Blogger Sentiment Poll
- February 16th Blogger Sentiment Poll
- February 9th Blogger Sentiment Poll
- February 2nd Blogger Sentiment Poll
- January 26th Blogger Sentiment Poll
- January 20th Blogger Sentiment Poll
- Laszlo Birinyi on Blomberg TV
- January 12th Blogger Sentiment Poll
- January 5th Blogger Sentiment Poll
- Live Streaming Video…Twitter, Periscope and Meerkat
- The Bubble Predictions Continue…and Ted Knight
- Laughs and Giggles …Better than Any Vitamins.
- Apple – the first $2 Trillion Company
- Charles Schwab versus The Robo’s and Wealthfront…
- Stocktwits Meetups are Growing Fast…and our First SXSW FinTech and FinServ Event
- Nasdaq 5,000 …Finally the Nasdaq Passes my Cholesterol Level
- Millennials, Millennials, Millennials…and Goldman Sachs as Buzzfeed
- Kill all the Economists…and Remember YahooBaba and BabaHoo?
- If The Stock Market had The Oscar’s…I Would Like to Thank the Bull Market and the God of Fear and Greed….
To suggest a feed or report a problem with this page please contact us.