Tax Season is Here! Save 15% on H&R Block Online
iconAll times are GMT -4. The time now is 07:08 PM. | Search:

» StockRants Stock Forum » Public Stock Forums » Trading Videos » Video: Pot Smoking Securities Trader

Old 09-20-2009, 03:11 PM   Nav to Top  #1
Saintjames
UberTrader

Favorites: TSE:COS | TSE:CPG | TSE:LRE
Saintjames has much to be proud ofSaintjames has much to be proud ofSaintjames has much to be proud ofSaintjames has much to be proud ofSaintjames has much to be proud ofSaintjames has much to be proud ofSaintjames has much to be proud ofSaintjames has much to be proud ofSaintjames has much to be proud of
Did I help?
Shocked Video: Pot Smoking Securities Trader

This guy is hilarious... Watch the video here: Biggest Pothead in the World is … a Securities Trader! | Wall St. Cheat Sheet

“I smoke between 10 and 12 cannabis cigarettes a day … A typical day for me is getting up about 6 or 7 o’clock in the morning and I immediately smoke two joints … [then on my way to work] I have a one joint drive … I get there [work] around 8:30, get my computer ready, then go downstairs and smoke another joint … I try to take another break if I can around 10:30, go back downstairs, outside, [and] smoke another joint … [I like to leave for lunch at 12:30] drive to the end of the parking lot and smoke two joints … when the market closes at four and I take care of my business, I go downstairs and smoke another joint … then, I smoke another joint on the way home, then get home and usually smoke one or two [joints], then have dinner, then I’ll smoke two more, and then usually I’m ready for bed [smiles].”
Saintjames is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2009, 09:01 PM   Nav to Top  #2
george192002
Junior Trader

Favorites: C, MGM, LVS
george192002 will become famous soon enough

LOL. Thats living the life.
george192002 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2009, 09:42 PM   Nav to Top  #3
vdubman
Senior Trader

Favorites: vlnc, zbb, lxrx
vdubman is a jewel in the roughvdubman is a jewel in the roughvdubman is a jewel in the rough

you mean livin the high life lol!
vdubman is offline   Reply With Quote