Tax Season is Here! Save 15% on H&R Block Online
iconAll times are GMT -4. The time now is 05:52 AM. | Search:

» StockRants Stock Forum » General Forums » Trading Questions » Trading between brokers

Old 11-15-2012, 10:43 AM   Nav to Top  #1
jowwoj
Junior Trader

Favorites: msft anr swc
jowwoj is on a distinguished road
Default Trading between brokers

I am new to trading and i have some questions about trading accounts and what power do i have with them, so i have a list of smart questions and a hope i can get at lest half of them answered :)....
I have a little experience on investopedia.com trading stocks and it has tought me a lot about fluctuation rates, short selling and iam quit sure ill make some money after 1 years of trading experience

They are all about trading shares with friends.

1- Some brokers firms have in the policy a no donation share thing. In that case what are the available ways if i whanted to receive donations from friends who play the market?

2- Can I choose the person to whom i whant to liquidate the shares? lets say a friend

3- Can I choose the price I will sell the shares for? and also the person.
( this way I can solve my problem)

4-Just wated 10k on Interactive brokers... they have a policy where i cannot donate or receive donations of shares, does anyone know a good broker who will permit me do so... in the UK and or the US?
jowwoj is offline   Rate this post Yes | No Reply With Quote

Tags
donation