Tax Season is Here! Save 15% on H&R Block Online
iconAll times are GMT -4. The time now is 02:18 AM. | Search:

» StockRants Stock Forum » General Forums » Traders Lounge » Recomendations Tools

Old 11-17-2009, 09:57 AM   Nav to Top  #1
crazybull
Junior Trader

crazybull is on a distinguished road
Question Recomendations Tools

Does anybody has a comment or something about this very interesting site

www.rfzones.com

they give daily recommendations of what to buy or short with very accurate information, is free they won't ask you for a credit card, anyone knows this website or just me so far.

I've been tracking the signals and they are very accurate, if you have any comment or experience please comment.

Thanks

Last edited by crazybull; 11-17-2009 at 10:31 AM..
crazybull is offline   0 thumbs up / 1 thumbs down. Rate this post Yes | No Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2009, 02:54 PM   Nav to Top  #2
wonkxags
Junior Trader

Favorites: PLA, VPRT, CLNE
wonkxags is on a distinguished road
Default Recommendation

This website will be a perfect tool for you to be able to look up a company and invest. For those of you that trade small cap stocks, I have come across one that actually has both research and great picks that move 20% or more a day. This is not the typical newletter, the Author and his staff actually speak to every member I personally tried their news letter and made some money. ;)

Last edited by wonkxags; 11-17-2009 at 03:06 PM..
wonkxags is offline   0 thumbs up / 1 thumbs down. Rate this post Yes | No Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2009, 03:48 PM   Nav to Top  #3
crazybull
Junior Trader

crazybull is on a distinguished road

I saw it, but i think that rfzones.com is more specific they give you positions, with Buy/Short ( / ) , Target, days to expect the movement, almost they trade for you , is up to you analyze and take the position, for my is more accurate by this way. what do you think???

Originally Posted by wonkxags View Post
This website will be a perfect tool for you to be able to look up a company and invest. For those of you that trade small cap stocks, I have come across one that actually has both research and great picks that move 20% or more a day. This is not the typical newletter, the Author and his staff actually speak to every member I personally tried their news letter and made some money. ;)
crazybull is offline   0 thumbs up / 1 thumbs down. Rate this post Yes | No Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2009, 03:55 PM   Nav to Top  #4
wonkxags
Junior Trader

Favorites: PLA, VPRT, CLNE
wonkxags is on a distinguished road

Ok. I'll check that too. I never used it btw.

Originally Posted by crazybull View Post
I saw it, but i think that rfzones.com is more specific they give you positions, with Buy/Short ( / ) , Target, days to expect the movement, almost they trade for you , is up to you analyze and take the position, for my is more accurate by this way. what do you think???
wonkxags is offline   0 thumbs up / 1 thumbs down. Rate this post Yes | No Reply With Quote