Tax Season is Here! Save 15% on H&R Block Online
iconAll times are GMT -4. The time now is 06:20 AM. | Search:

» StockRants Stock Forum » General Forums » Traders Lounge » What are some good stocks now?

Old 10-10-2009, 06:50 PM   Nav to Top  #1
thech0senONE
Junior Trader

thech0senONE is an unknown quantity at this point
Default What are some good stocks now?

With earnings season coming up and Christmas, what are some stocks you guys are looking at now? The market had a nice rebound so what is still good out there for both long term and short term trades?
Old 10-10-2009, 07:36 PM   Nav to Top  #2
dorkytom
VIP Trader

dorkytom is a splendid one to beholddorkytom is a splendid one to beholddorkytom is a splendid one to beholddorkytom is a splendid one to beholddorkytom is a splendid one to beholddorkytom is a splendid one to beholddorkytom is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by thech0senONE View Post
With earnings season coming up and Christmas, what are some stocks you guys are looking at now? The market had a nice rebound so what is still good out there for both long term and short term trades?
Maybe you should take the time to read any of the recent threads.... Rather than request that people repeat things.

Please be aware that there ARE probably factual errors in my posts and any advice I give is probably BAD advice. If I'm posting about a stock/financial strategy, I must have some sort of a financial interest in it... I am most likely either long /short/looking to buy cheap/sell high and thus an extreme conflict of interest definitely exists.

dorkytom is offline   0 thumbs up / 1 thumbs down. Rate this post Yes | No Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2009, 08:22 PM   Nav to Top  #3
thech0senONE
Junior Trader

thech0senONE is an unknown quantity at this point

thanks for the sugestion dorky. Anyone have anything to add?
Old 10-11-2009, 06:39 AM   Nav to Top  #4
Miles
Seeking Bottoms

Favorites: LVS, FAS/FAZ, POT
Miles has a reputation beyond reputeMiles has a reputation beyond reputeMiles has a reputation beyond reputeMiles has a reputation beyond reputeMiles has a reputation beyond reputeMiles has a reputation beyond reputeMiles has a reputation beyond reputeMiles has a reputation beyond reputeMiles has a reputation beyond reputeMiles has a reputation beyond reputeMiles has a reputation beyond repute
Did I help?
Send a message via AIM to Miles Send a message via Skype™ to Miles

Yes, please post in the correct forum...This was not a stock pick

moved.
Please note that all information on securities I provide is merely my own opinion and any advice given is purely speculative and should not under any circumstances be considered investment advice. You alone are solely responsible for determining whether any investment, security or strategy, or any other product or service, is appropriate or suitable for you based on your investment objectives and personal and financial situation.
Miles is offline   Rate this post Yes | No Reply With Quote