Tax Season is Here! Save 15% on H&R Block Online
iconAll times are GMT -4. The time now is 03:36 PM. | Search:

» StockRants Stock Forum » General Forums » Traders Lounge » Project Funding and Banking Instrument For Lease

Old 03-07-2018, 05:39 AM   Nav to Top  #1
robertgfinance
Junior Trader

Favorites: FINANCIAL SERVICE, FINANCIAL C
robertgfinance is on a distinguished road
Default Project Funding and Banking Instrument For Lease

Sir

I am a financial consultant and have a very good and reputable Provider of some bank instruments we can only deliver fresh cut cash backed lease bank instrument (BG/SBLC et al.) to you in accordance to our terms and condition. Our bank instruments can serves as collateral as the case may be, which will enable you get loans from your bank so as to embark on any projects such as Aviation, Agriculture, Petroleum, Mining, Telecommunication, Construction of Dams, Real estate, Bridges, Trading, Importing and exporting and Other Turnkey Project (s) etc.

Also these instruments can be put in PPP, etc. Please do let me know of your willingness to proceed and I will email you our terms and condition upon request.

Email: robertg.finance@gmail.com
BROKERS ARE WELCOME & 100% PROTECTED!!!
robertgfinance is offline   Rate this post Yes | No Reply With Quote

Tags
Financial instruments