Tax Season is Here! Save 15% on H&R Block Online
iconAll times are GMT -4. The time now is 11:20 PM. | Search:

» StockRants Stock Forum » General Forums » Traders Lounge » What job utilizes analysis of stock market?

Old 01-26-2015, 08:55 PM   Nav to Top  #1
Demetrious
Junior Trader

Favorites: The NASDAQ Market Ticker
Demetrious is on a distinguished road
Default What job utilizes analysis of stock market?

I'm 19-years old brazilian, and like many people at my age - at least in my country -, I'm unsure what course should I take in college. So I started to think it would be better to start a course that I think I'd like like than doing nothing at all, and I remembered I had interest in stock market since I was younger. So I'm interest what jobs utilizes analysis of stock market? And what course should I take in university that could help me on that? There is any course directly relationed with analysis of stock market?
Demetrious is offline   Rate this post Yes | No Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2015, 06:40 AM   Nav to Top  #2
pooja.majorgainz
Junior Trader

Favorites: LVLT Stock, LLL Stock, DJIA In
pooja.majorgainz is on a distinguished road

There's nothing much specific in search engines so I would recommend you opt any finance course and keep yourself updated about market as well

Make sure you learn on your own as well