Tax Season is Here! Save 15% on H&R Block Online
iconAll times are GMT -4. The time now is 07:21 PM. | Search:

» StockRants Stock Forum » Public Stock Forums » Technical Stuff » Analysis Tools

Old 10-22-2012, 09:52 AM   Nav to Top  #1
jayron11
Junior Trader

Favorites: N/A
jayron11 is on a distinguished road
Default Analysis Tools

Hello,

I'm curious if anyone could help me identify some analysis tools that can do all or some of the following:

- Establish filter criteria historically; in other words, identify a particular behavior (i.e. % gain, % loss) for a particular day in history, or for a set of days or range of days
- Show historical data following a particular behavior (i.e. two years of open / close following a particular event, milestone or behavior)
- Has ability to "build" a portfolio using historical data based on various criteria (i.e. to test algorithms using historical data)
- Has interface to historical data to as many indices as possible

Any help is really appreciated, along with perspectives and thoughts on various tools.

THanks again!
jayron11 is offline   Rate this post Yes | No Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2012, 07:24 PM   Nav to Top  #2
Vicorka
Trader

Favorites: SPY, XLF
Vicorka has a spectacular aura aboutVicorka has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by jayron11 View Post
Hello,

I'm curious if anyone could help me identify some analysis tools that can do all or some of the following:

- Establish filter criteria historically; in other words, identify a particular behavior (i.e. % gain, % loss) for a particular day in history, or for a set of days or range of days
- Show historical data following a particular behavior (i.e. two years of open / close following a particular event, milestone or behavior)
- Has ability to "build" a portfolio using historical data based on various criteria (i.e. to test algorithms using historical data)

Any help is really appreciated, along with perspectives and thoughts on various tools.

THanks again!
1.2.3 - get raw historical data, export them in database, learn SQL language and do all of it by yourself.

Alternative (cheaper) - find charting service where customer support would be willing to listen your ideas. If they consider your ideas good they may implement them and you will have access to these filter as well as other traders

See examples of some stock filters done
http://www.marketvolume.com/stocks/select.asp

On the same website above you will find number of indexes and charts with ability to scroll indexes far back in history. Plus volume and advance/decline data for indexes on their charts
Vicorka is offline   Rate this post Yes | No Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2013, 01:17 PM   Nav to Top  #3
eyeson_info
Junior Trader

Favorites: MSFT, EXPE, BAC
eyeson_info is on a distinguished road

Hello,

THanks again!

JayRon

You could consider using an automated trader to help with finding this specific data and even making the buy/sell decissions on this. I sponsor a company called Cool Trader Pro. This is a fully automated stock trading platform that you can configure all your algorithums and it will find the stocks and even make the decisions. You can reach out to me at my email or phone below for more info or even check out the link below as well.

Cool Trader Pro Link: https://CoolTraderPro.com/eyeson.asp
Email: deweylangjr@gmail.com
Phone: 928-637-5552

Dewey Lang
eyeson_info is offline   Rate this post Yes | No Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2013, 10:29 AM   Nav to Top  #4
comparebroker
Junior Trader

Favorites: APPL, GOOG, AMAZN
comparebroker is on a distinguished road

Can I suffest esignal.
comparebroker is offline   Rate this post Yes | No Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2013, 08:14 AM   Nav to Top  #5
charliee
Trader

Favorites: BUD, WOOF, BOOM
charliee is on a distinguished road

Analysis tools provide you with a real-time data of finances, and information about the opportunities to invest. At the same time market analysis tools help you to learn basic technical analysis of finances and help you to handle stocks and data of the futures.
charliee is offline   Rate this post Yes | No Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2015, 04:34 AM   Nav to Top  #6
jacobadom8
Junior Trader

Favorites: NSE,NIFTY
jacobadom8 is on a distinguished road

If you are looking for any information related to stock market visit otcbully.com and learn all there is to learn about the stock market online at your preferred pace.
jacobadom8 is offline   Rate this post Yes | No Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2017, 08:39 AM   Nav to Top  #7
algotraderclub
Junior Trader

Favorites: AAPL, BAP, COF
algotraderclub is on a distinguished road

I like free tools, like this free, litte and non-commercial website with technical analysis facts:
https://www.quantanal.net/qa.html
algotraderclub is offline   Rate this post Yes | No Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2019, 04:46 PM   Nav to Top  #8
enmanueleffren
Junior Trader

Favorites: pes one three
enmanueleffren is on a distinguished road

Hello,

- Show historical data following a particular behavior (i.e. two years of open / close Redtube Beeg Spankbang following a particular event, milestone or behavior)

THanks again!
Can I suffest esignal.
enmanueleffren is offline   Rate this post Yes | No Reply With Quote