Tax Season is Here! Save 15% on H&R Block Online
iconAll times are GMT -4. The time now is 06:42 AM. | Search:

» StockRants Stock Forum » Public Stock Forums » Technical Stuff » 3 Essential Trading Videos

Old 09-20-2009, 03:48 PM   Nav to Top  #1
Saintjames
UberTrader

Favorites: TSE:COS | TSE:CPG | TSE:LRE
Saintjames has much to be proud ofSaintjames has much to be proud ofSaintjames has much to be proud ofSaintjames has much to be proud ofSaintjames has much to be proud ofSaintjames has much to be proud ofSaintjames has much to be proud ofSaintjames has much to be proud ofSaintjames has much to be proud of
Did I help?
Default 3 Essential Trading Videos

Lance Beggs is an Australian trader who has put out some really useful trading videos for free on Youtube. Seriously I would recommend them all, they're really well put together. Here are 3 related to TA that I would consider a must see for any new chart traders in the group:

How I Trade Breakouts

The Hidden Secret of Technical Analysis

Trading Risk Management - Tight Stops

Saintjames is offline   1 thumbs up / 0 thumbs down. Rate this post Yes | No Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2009, 12:17 AM   Nav to Top  #2
axses
Junior Trader

Favorites: lvs UBSN Xta.l
axses is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Skype™ to axses

Awesome thanks, I am a newbie TA trader and love to read and watch anything that gives me more insight.
thanks again.
I am not a registered advisor and the information I post here is my opinion and not any investment advice. This is for entertainment purposes only. Investors should do their own research and make their own decisions. No reliance should be placed on my opinions contained within this post and I accept no liability for any such information. All opinions contained within this post are subject to change without notice.
axses is offline   Rate this post Yes | No Reply With Quote