Tax Season is Here! Save 15% on H&R Block Online
iconAll times are GMT -4. The time now is 11:17 PM. | Search:

» StockRants Stock Forum » Public Stock Forums » Technical Stuff » Mobile Stock Quotes

Old 06-19-2009, 03:33 PM   Nav to Top  #1
Siforus
VIP Trader

Favorites: EMAN, POPN, NEXM, TVIPF
Siforus is a name known to allSiforus is a name known to allSiforus is a name known to allSiforus is a name known to allSiforus is a name known to allSiforus is a name known to all
Did I help?
Arrow Mobile Stock Quotes

Hi,
I would like to find the best realtime stock quoter/ticker for my mobile phone which is an LG Voyager/Touch. I have tried a few places like Nasdaq and Google finance but they don't seem to be what I'm looking for. Are there some other apps available ?
I am looking for more than just email alerts and sites where you type in ticker symbols each time. I'd say I'm looking for something like the QuoteTracker/Marketfeed I have on my PC.

Thanks
Dino
Siforus is offline   Rate this post Yes | No Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2009, 06:46 AM   Nav to Top  #2
Miles
Seeking Bottoms

Favorites: LVS, FAS/FAZ, POT
Miles has a reputation beyond reputeMiles has a reputation beyond reputeMiles has a reputation beyond reputeMiles has a reputation beyond reputeMiles has a reputation beyond reputeMiles has a reputation beyond reputeMiles has a reputation beyond reputeMiles has a reputation beyond reputeMiles has a reputation beyond reputeMiles has a reputation beyond reputeMiles has a reputation beyond repute
Did I help?
Send a message via AIM to Miles Send a message via Skype™ to Miles

Hmm you mean a tick by tick app for quotes? Hmm that might be kind of tricky. I don't see anything in the apps store for iphone that does tick by tick. For general quotes on the go I use the free Bloomberg app.
Please note that all information on securities I provide is merely my own opinion and any advice given is purely speculative and should not under any circumstances be considered investment advice. You alone are solely responsible for determining whether any investment, security or strategy, or any other product or service, is appropriate or suitable for you based on your investment objectives and personal and financial situation.
Miles is offline   Rate this post Yes | No Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2009, 04:45 PM   Nav to Top  #3
Siforus
VIP Trader

Favorites: EMAN, POPN, NEXM, TVIPF
Siforus is a name known to allSiforus is a name known to allSiforus is a name known to allSiforus is a name known to allSiforus is a name known to allSiforus is a name known to all
Did I help?
Default Thanks Miles

Thanks Miles, I'll give the Bloomberg a try. Tess does all the executions but it would be nice to keep track of things in the field.

Dino
Siforus is offline   Rate this post Yes | No Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2009, 01:57 PM   Nav to Top  #4
ghoshdd
VIP Trader

ghoshdd is a name known to allghoshdd is a name known to allghoshdd is a name known to allghoshdd is a name known to allghoshdd is a name known to allghoshdd is a name known to all
Arrow

If you use Iphone and ameritrade account then you will e getting tick by tick and level -II quote in your Iphone. i'm using Iphone for trading most of the time as I don't have access in command center from my office system
ghoshdd is offline   Rate this post Yes | No Reply With Quote

Tags
BDSI, EMAN, HEB, IGNT, SPNG, TADF