Tax Season is Here! Save 15% on H&R Block Online
iconAll times are GMT -4. The time now is 04:05 PM. | Search:

» StockRants Stock Forum » Public Stock Forums » Technical Stuff » [Share] Business Accounting - P2 : The Financial Accounting Equation

Old 11-16-2015, 11:36 PM   Nav to Top  #1
Mr Ken
Junior Trader

Favorites: VNM, AA, DJI
Mr Ken is on a distinguished road
Default [Share] Business Accounting - P2 : The Financial Accounting Equation

As promised in the previous topic.
Today, I will share the second post of the Business Accounting series. : The Financial Accounting Equation
Okie !
The accounting equation is the basis upon which the double entry accounting system is constructed.The assets in the accounting equation are the resources that a company has available for its use, such as cash, accounts receivable, fixed assets, and inventory.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OU7D-tF1sPE

Please click link and following this tutorial. Sorry, i cant insert video in our forum. Anyone send to me guide topic ? Thanks.

I hope it's useful for you. Thanks for like.
Good look, trader !
Mr Ken is offline   Rate this post Yes | No Reply With Quote