Tax Season is Here! Save 15% on H&R Block Online
iconAll times are GMT -4. The time now is 02:45 AM. | Search:

» StockRants Stock Forum » General Forums » StockRants Announcements » Wanted: Guerilla Marketing

Old 06-01-2009, 05:21 AM   Nav to Top  #21
JonW
Rocket Man

Favorites: PNA.AX, AFR.L, CTIC, XKEMQ
JonW has a reputation beyond reputeJonW has a reputation beyond reputeJonW has a reputation beyond reputeJonW has a reputation beyond reputeJonW has a reputation beyond reputeJonW has a reputation beyond reputeJonW has a reputation beyond reputeJonW has a reputation beyond reputeJonW has a reputation beyond reputeJonW has a reputation beyond reputeJonW has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by TheMagnificent View Post
Hey guys,

I hope everyone is doing well. OK! I finally post on StockRants.com. I hope for everyone who invited me to be gracious enough and forgive my delay. Really, the delay does not relfect disinterest in your good site. Instead, it is simply a matter of numbers: 24 hours available in each day (give or take a few seconds adjusted to astronomical accuracy ), a few hours for rest, a few hours to trade and research stocks, a few hours for miscellaneous critical and personal activities, then there are the times to read and participate and respond to others. No, google forums do not come close to this, in the ratio of the quality of minds to the total number of participants, the layout, professionalism, etc...

Yet, it's just a matter of being engaged with a community. Once you participate, you can't stop. Once you stop, people wonder why you stopped. And then, there are also those ill individuals who simply try to take advantage of your absence to take over your identity. Well, I am a stubborn man when it comes to standing up to abuse. Good or bad, I don't tire and no one can convince me otherwise. HAHAHA.

Anyway, I made a promise to participate here and I really felt bed for not doing so. But I will start to make it more of a habit to come here often.

I just have a request: I wonder if I can change my username here. TheMagnficent is fun and funny, but I'd rather go with "ndouchi" If that is possible, it would be nice. If not, I guess I can be TheMagnificent. HAHAHA. :)

Nour
Hi Nour,

Great to have you on board buddy, even if you don't get time to post as much as we would like. If you search by 'nour' you will find that I have copied some of your google posts here on the CTIC thread and credited you with them as you requested me to do. I'm convinced that eventually you will enjoy StockRants so much that you will forget about Google and just bring across the guys you want from there (unless of course you enjoy the conflict!!)

As for changing your user name, I don't know whether this can be done - you would need to speak to Admin, try sending a private message to Miles from your home page and I'm sure if it's possible he will let you know.

Talk again,
JonW
"Everything happens for a reason. There is no such thing as coincidence. Listen lots and talk a little and you will eventually figure out the reasons for most things. This should tell you all you need to know about when to buy and when to sell. Always remember, though, that money is just money and true wealth lies in contentment."
JonW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2009, 06:06 AM   Nav to Top  #22
TheMagnificent
Junior Trader

Favorites: CTIC
TheMagnificent has a spectacular aura aboutTheMagnificent has a spectacular aura aboutTheMagnificent has a spectacular aura about

HAHAHA. That's funny! No, man. Trust me. I really don't enjoy the drama. I do not like the conflict. I am just a stubborn man to let someone smear my name and walk away.

Also, you have to keep in mind that the way you found me was on Google's forum. So, there are a lot of decent and honest people out there, just like yourself, and I appreciate meeting people. In general, I really avoid discussions. But then, all it takes is a spark to light up the fire that lasts for long. I avoid discussions because they are so time consuming and distract me from my work, but then, they start to inspire new ideas in my mind. In fact, a lot of times, a thought isn't exactly formunated until expressed. Until that point, it remains like a cloud in the air.

So, I will still post on Google. I will start to gradually post on here as I get more familiar with the members. Also, I will create a site to put my stock information on. It is really merely a front-end tool to display the data that will be produced by the complex engine I am working on, but I have never been a believer in settling in one place. I am more like a nomad. I know good people are everywhere, and I will go everywhere to meet them and enjoy their company.

In this case, I just happen to be lucky to be in the company of financially savvy people. I'll learn from you and hopefully I'll be able to share some valuable information with you.

Peace out. :)

Nour
TheMagnificent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2009, 12:38 PM   Nav to Top  #23
Widjajajuice
Trader

Widjajajuice is a jewel in the roughWidjajajuice is a jewel in the roughWidjajajuice is a jewel in the roughWidjajajuice is a jewel in the rough

I put up black and white copies like everywhere at my college but I was in a hurry because I had an exam in a few minutes so I was only able to take these two pictures

http://i43.tinypic.com/6putjt.jpg
http://i43.tinypic.com/2pzgndy.jpg
Old 06-02-2009, 02:43 PM   Nav to Top  #24
Miles
Seeking Bottoms

Favorites: LVS, FAS/FAZ, POT
Miles has a reputation beyond reputeMiles has a reputation beyond reputeMiles has a reputation beyond reputeMiles has a reputation beyond reputeMiles has a reputation beyond reputeMiles has a reputation beyond reputeMiles has a reputation beyond reputeMiles has a reputation beyond reputeMiles has a reputation beyond reputeMiles has a reputation beyond reputeMiles has a reputation beyond repute
Did I help?
Send a message via AIM to Miles Send a message via Skype™ to Miles

Widjajajuice: Wow that is so awesome, thank you so much! Rep batted you
Please note that all information on securities I provide is merely my own opinion and any advice given is purely speculative and should not under any circumstances be considered investment advice. You alone are solely responsible for determining whether any investment, security or strategy, or any other product or service, is appropriate or suitable for you based on your investment objectives and personal and financial situation.
Miles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2009, 02:58 PM   Nav to Top  #25
Roman
Junior Trader

Roman has a spectacular aura aboutRoman has a spectacular aura aboutRoman has a spectacular aura about
Default Cool Idea.

The first place its going to go is in my Bathroom! HEH.
The second place is at the head of my bed, lots of people(Female people) HEH are exposed to this location!:D It could bring good conversation topic? Like:
Man nice nipples, have you heared of HEB it helps against infectious diseases!
Oh No I don't have any, common come back I promise!!!:)
in any case drop by stockrants.com to learn more:)

"Buy IGNT - If the economy is going to be this bad everyone will need some oxygen"
Roman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2009, 08:30 AM   Nav to Top  #26
xGriMx
Junior Trader

xGriMx is a jewel in the roughxGriMx is a jewel in the roughxGriMx is a jewel in the roughxGriMx is a jewel in the rough

I work at Bay & King (heart of Finance in Toronto), I'll try to post some when I can,I'll have to do it when its dead though, like on the weekend. I gotta say I dont wanna look like one of those crazy people who are always stuffing bus stops with flyers

xGriMx
xGriMx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2009, 09:36 PM   Nav to Top  #27
andre3k1
Senior Trader

andre3k1 is a jewel in the roughandre3k1 is a jewel in the roughandre3k1 is a jewel in the roughandre3k1 is a jewel in the rough

i can post some flyers up around campus (Northwestern) when I get back to school.

I also have access to the Kellogg School of Management building and am thinking that it would be a great place to recruit new forum members!
andre3k1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2010, 01:02 PM   Nav to Top  #28
Bullishonme
Junior Trader

Bullishonme is on a distinguished road

hahahaha, the "Bull show"?

hacho en mexico....

i'm gonna put some of these above the urinals at my local bar. that's where all the winner things go!

hahahaha, but if i'm taking a picture...
Bullishonme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2010, 01:04 PM   Nav to Top  #29
Bullishonme
Junior Trader

Bullishonme is on a distinguished road

gotta admit...the posters are mad cool lookin, very good graphic design, and smooth pimpin all around.

but black and white doesn't do it justice
Bullishonme is offline   Reply With Quote