Tax Season is Here! Save 15% on H&R Block Online
iconAll times are GMT -4. The time now is 12:06 AM. | Search:

» StockRants Stock Forum » General Forums » StockRants Announcements » New Members: Reputation Bonuses

Closed Thread

Old 05-06-2009, 06:11 PM   Nav to Top  #1
Miles
Seeking Bottoms

Favorites: LVS, FAS/FAZ, POT
Miles has a reputation beyond reputeMiles has a reputation beyond reputeMiles has a reputation beyond reputeMiles has a reputation beyond reputeMiles has a reputation beyond reputeMiles has a reputation beyond reputeMiles has a reputation beyond reputeMiles has a reputation beyond reputeMiles has a reputation beyond reputeMiles has a reputation beyond reputeMiles has a reputation beyond repute
Did I help?
Send a message via AIM to Miles Send a message via Skype™ to Miles
Arrow New Members: Reputation Bonuses

Bonuses for StockRants Grand Opening

First get intimate with our reputation system. We figured this was a good way to keep this board clean of pumpers, touts, spammers, slanderous buffoons, and other trolls.

Although we will not be officially launching until May 8th it looks like people are finding us through Google and other sources, which is great. We want to give some bonuses to those who got here early and helped us refine the forum so:

Any new members who make an account AND post a welcome thread in the Introductions forum here will be granted 200 Reputation points up until Sunday, May 10th at midnight EST.

This is done by hand so please be patient and we will add your points as we see posts coming in. Please do not ask us for Reputation bonuses after May 10th - after this point they must be earned.
Please note that all information on securities I provide is merely my own opinion and any advice given is purely speculative and should not under any circumstances be considered investment advice. You alone are solely responsible for determining whether any investment, security or strategy, or any other product or service, is appropriate or suitable for you based on your investment objectives and personal and financial situation.
Old 05-06-2009, 06:16 PM   Nav to Top  #2
Cedar136
Junior Trader

Favorites: LVS, GNTA, F
Cedar136 is just really niceCedar136 is just really niceCedar136 is just really niceCedar136 is just really nice

Thanks for the points I have received so far.

I am here to earn, learn and return! LOL
Old 05-07-2009, 11:23 AM   Nav to Top  #3
DanB
UberTrader

DanB has a brilliant futureDanB has a brilliant futureDanB has a brilliant futureDanB has a brilliant futureDanB has a brilliant futureDanB has a brilliant futureDanB has a brilliant futureDanB has a brilliant futureDanB has a brilliant futureDanB has a brilliant futureDanB has a brilliant future

hey Miles,

Not sure I received the 200 points when I joined up? I have 299 today but think only 20 applied when I joined
Old 05-07-2009, 12:32 PM   Nav to Top  #4
Miles
Seeking Bottoms

Miles has a reputation beyond reputeMiles has a reputation beyond reputeMiles has a reputation beyond reputeMiles has a reputation beyond reputeMiles has a reputation beyond reputeMiles has a reputation beyond reputeMiles has a reputation beyond reputeMiles has a reputation beyond reputeMiles has a reputation beyond reputeMiles has a reputation beyond reputeMiles has a reputation beyond repute
Did I help?

And that puts you at 500 Dan...There ya go
Please note that all information on securities I provide is merely my own opinion and any advice given is purely speculative and should not under any circumstances be considered investment advice. You alone are solely responsible for determining whether any investment, security or strategy, or any other product or service, is appropriate or suitable for you based on your investment objectives and personal and financial situation.
Old 05-08-2009, 01:15 PM   Nav to Top  #5
cici
Junior Trader

cici is a jewel in the roughcici is a jewel in the roughcici is a jewel in the rough

Hello everyone! I have been trading for a few years, but have changed methodologies a few times to find one I like. I am currently doing swing trading and having the most success with this method. I am a Software Engineer living in Virginia and I am glad to see another place to create a trading community!

Ci-Ci
Old 05-08-2009, 01:22 PM   Nav to Top  #6
imeanbusiness
VIP Trader

Favorites: SPNG, HEB, CTIC
imeanbusiness is a name known to allimeanbusiness is a name known to allimeanbusiness is a name known to allimeanbusiness is a name known to allimeanbusiness is a name known to allimeanbusiness is a name known to all

Hi everyone. I haven't invested in the stock market in a few years... Now I'm looking forward to making some money and to help you make some. Let's share our opinions about what we think is a hot stock to invest on!
Best regards to you all!
-JC
Old 05-08-2009, 01:26 PM   Nav to Top  #7
colorwonder
UberTrader

Favorites: HEB, CBAI, UA
colorwonder has a reputation beyond reputecolorwonder has a reputation beyond reputecolorwonder has a reputation beyond reputecolorwonder has a reputation beyond reputecolorwonder has a reputation beyond reputecolorwonder has a reputation beyond reputecolorwonder has a reputation beyond reputecolorwonder has a reputation beyond reputecolorwonder has a reputation beyond reputecolorwonder has a reputation beyond reputecolorwonder has a reputation beyond repute
Default HELP!

Hi there,
I am having trouble navigating around this forum. I wanted to post a new thread about CPRK because there is good news out there for people if they want to get in or FYI incase they don't know. I can't see a new thread button to tag. Also, where I do see a new thread option, it tells me I don't have access to be allowed to post. Very confusing... ANYWAY
ALso, how do I send a message to someone on my contact list? is there a place where these basic answers can be researched so I don't have to bother people with them?
Lost and confused,
CW
Old 05-08-2009, 01:34 PM   Nav to Top  #8
Miles
Seeking Bottoms

Did I help?

Originally Posted by colorwonder View Post
Hi there,
I am having trouble navigating around this forum. I wanted to post a new thread about CPRK because there is good news out there for people if they want to get in or FYI incase they don't know. I can't see a new thread button to tag. Also, where I do see a new thread option, it tells me I don't have access to be allowed to post. Very confusing... ANYWAY
ALso, how do I send a message to someone on my contact list? is there a place where these basic answers can be researched so I don't have to bother people with them?
Lost and confused,
CW
Check out this for help posting: http://www.stockrants.com/forum/stoc...ock-picks.html. There is a link to this on the front page of the forum - How to Post a Stock Tip.

For Private Messages you can either click on a users name in their post (try my name to the left) or go in your UserCP > Send Private Message
Old 05-08-2009, 02:09 PM   Nav to Top  #9
jamesson
VIP Trader

Favorites: AAPL,RIMM,SLB
jamesson is a splendid one to beholdjamesson is a splendid one to beholdjamesson is a splendid one to beholdjamesson is a splendid one to beholdjamesson is a splendid one to beholdjamesson is a splendid one to behold

Hello everyone,

I have only been trading for a couple months. Figured it couldn't be that hard right?
Well I let emotion take over and lost some money. Now I am studying Technical analysis. So hopefully I will be able to provide beneficial input on charting and analysis.

Cheers everyone!
J
Old 05-08-2009, 02:19 PM   Nav to Top  #10
asbo
Junior Trader

Favorites: LVS, FAZ, MGM
asbo is a jewel in the roughasbo is a jewel in the roughasbo is a jewel in the rough

Hi all,

I've lurked the Google forums for a while and that's how I got a line on this place. Not a major trader by any means, just a college student looking to learning good TA from other accomplished traders.
Closed Thread