Tax Season is Here! Save 15% on H&R Block Online
iconAll times are GMT -4. The time now is 01:36 AM. | Search:

» StockRants Stock Forum » General Forums » StockRants Announcements » Vote for our Logo

View Poll Results: Which logo do you like?
Logo 1 2 11.76%
Logo 2 7 41.18%
Logo 3 (current logo) 8 47.06%
Voters: 17. You may not vote on this poll

Old 05-02-2009, 04:47 PM   Nav to Top  #1
Miles
Seeking Bottoms

Favorites: LVS, FAS/FAZ, POT
Miles has a reputation beyond reputeMiles has a reputation beyond reputeMiles has a reputation beyond reputeMiles has a reputation beyond reputeMiles has a reputation beyond reputeMiles has a reputation beyond reputeMiles has a reputation beyond reputeMiles has a reputation beyond reputeMiles has a reputation beyond reputeMiles has a reputation beyond reputeMiles has a reputation beyond repute
Did I help?
Send a message via AIM to Miles Send a message via Skype™ to Miles
Default Vote for our Logo

Can we get a vote on which logo we prefer for the coming launch? Check out the choices below and choose an option from the poll. Thanks

Logo 1:

Logo 2:

Logo 3: (current logo - see the top of this page!)
Please note that all information on securities I provide is merely my own opinion and any advice given is purely speculative and should not under any circumstances be considered investment advice. You alone are solely responsible for determining whether any investment, security or strategy, or any other product or service, is appropriate or suitable for you based on your investment objectives and personal and financial situation.
Miles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2009, 05:01 PM   Nav to Top  #2
chuckd
UberTrader

Favorites: KFN LVS NTE
chuckd has a reputation beyond reputechuckd has a reputation beyond reputechuckd has a reputation beyond reputechuckd has a reputation beyond reputechuckd has a reputation beyond reputechuckd has a reputation beyond reputechuckd has a reputation beyond reputechuckd has a reputation beyond reputechuckd has a reputation beyond reputechuckd has a reputation beyond reputechuckd has a reputation beyond repute

I like logo number 2 because it is clearer, but I love the $$ signs, maybe number 2 with the $$ ??

I think that would be perfect
All advice from me is guaranteed to be worth at least what you paid for it, or double your money back. All persons dealing with matters of personal finance are advised to gather information from blogs, books, radio and TV, consult with professionals, discuss the matter with anybody who will listen, and then make their own decision.
chuckd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2009, 07:23 PM   Nav to Top  #3
4four4
Junior Trader

Favorites: LVS FIG XL
4four4 has a spectacular aura about4four4 has a spectacular aura about4four4 has a spectacular aura about

I agree with chuckd on logo 2.

I would only make the first S a $ though, not the last one.
4four4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2009, 07:51 PM   Nav to Top  #4
chuckd
UberTrader

chuckd has a reputation beyond reputechuckd has a reputation beyond reputechuckd has a reputation beyond reputechuckd has a reputation beyond reputechuckd has a reputation beyond reputechuckd has a reputation beyond reputechuckd has a reputation beyond reputechuckd has a reputation beyond reputechuckd has a reputation beyond reputechuckd has a reputation beyond reputechuckd has a reputation beyond repute

thats a good suggestion about just the first S being a $ 4Four4 I agree
All advice from me is guaranteed to be worth at least what you paid for it, or double your money back. All persons dealing with matters of personal finance are advised to gather information from blogs, books, radio and TV, consult with professionals, discuss the matter with anybody who will listen, and then make their own decision.
Old 05-02-2009, 09:10 PM   Nav to Top  #5
AdamJ
UberTrader

Favorites: OPC WTN GCE IAE QEC ITX
AdamJ has a brilliant futureAdamJ has a brilliant futureAdamJ has a brilliant futureAdamJ has a brilliant futureAdamJ has a brilliant futureAdamJ has a brilliant futureAdamJ has a brilliant futureAdamJ has a brilliant futureAdamJ has a brilliant futureAdamJ has a brilliant futureAdamJ has a brilliant future

I'd like number two with the dollar sign idea but, also use the same spacing as logo 1. Logo 2 is too clutter so, either the bull and bear need to be or the name need to be re-sized.
AdamJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2009, 10:03 PM   Nav to Top  #6
chuckd
UberTrader

Hehe looks like I started something with my suggestion Miles. lol

Looks like we think you dont have enough to do !!
Old 05-02-2009, 10:14 PM   Nav to Top  #7
NBP
VIP Trader

Favorites: AAPL CTIC CNM
NBP is a name known to allNBP is a name known to allNBP is a name known to allNBP is a name known to allNBP is a name known to allNBP is a name known to all
Default Logo 2 - straight forward not frilly or fussy - just 'to the point'

Logo 2 - straight forward not frilly or fussy - just 'to the point'
Old 05-03-2009, 12:06 AM   Nav to Top  #8
Bigfoot
VIP Trader

Favorites: LVS, BAC, DRYS
Bigfoot is a splendid one to beholdBigfoot is a splendid one to beholdBigfoot is a splendid one to beholdBigfoot is a splendid one to beholdBigfoot is a splendid one to beholdBigfoot is a splendid one to beholdBigfoot is a splendid one to behold

I think the current logo is perfect as is.

The logo #2 indicate you make more BIGGER $ in than in

Originally Posted by 4four4 View Post
I agree with chuckd on logo 2.

I would only make the first S a $ though, not the last one.
lol is that mean we only make $ in and not in
Bigfoot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2009, 12:17 AM   Nav to Top  #9
goldflash22
VIP Trader

Favorites: LVS, DRYS, MGM
goldflash22 is a splendid one to beholdgoldflash22 is a splendid one to beholdgoldflash22 is a splendid one to beholdgoldflash22 is a splendid one to beholdgoldflash22 is a splendid one to beholdgoldflash22 is a splendid one to beholdgoldflash22 is a splendid one to beholdgoldflash22 is a splendid one to behold

I think the current Logo is fine. Substance over style - and I think we have PLENTY of substance on this board!
goldflash22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2009, 04:39 AM   Nav to Top  #10
Speedjunki
VIP Trader

Favorites: HAYZ LVS MGM
Speedjunki is a name known to allSpeedjunki is a name known to allSpeedjunki is a name known to allSpeedjunki is a name known to allSpeedjunki is a name known to allSpeedjunki is a name known to all

Current Logo. You had it right the first time
Speedjunki is offline   Reply With Quote