Tax Season is Here! Save 15% on H&R Block Online
iconAll times are GMT -4. The time now is 12:04 AM. | Search:

» StockRants Stock Forum » General Forums » StockRants Announcements » Vote for our Logo

View Poll Results: Which logo do you like?
Logo 1 2 11.76%
Logo 2 7 41.18%
Logo 3 (current logo) 8 47.06%
Voters: 17. You may not vote on this poll

Old 05-03-2009, 07:53 AM   Nav to Top  #11
KcGuy
VIP Trader

Favorites: lvs, hig, xl
KcGuy is a name known to allKcGuy is a name known to allKcGuy is a name known to allKcGuy is a name known to allKcGuy is a name known to allKcGuy is a name known to all

The 2nd logo as is. Much clearer than current logo. I have a hard time reading the white fonts "Stock Forums / Market Tips" on the current logo. I also like the black background as it will blend in nicely.

-Kc
KcGuy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2009, 12:42 PM   Nav to Top  #12
Stealpulse
Au

Favorites: HUN NRF HEB
Stealpulse has a reputation beyond reputeStealpulse has a reputation beyond reputeStealpulse has a reputation beyond reputeStealpulse has a reputation beyond reputeStealpulse has a reputation beyond reputeStealpulse has a reputation beyond reputeStealpulse has a reputation beyond reputeStealpulse has a reputation beyond reputeStealpulse has a reputation beyond reputeStealpulse has a reputation beyond reputeStealpulse has a reputation beyond repute

Logo 2 gets my vote, better contrast.
Stealpulse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2009, 03:25 PM   Nav to Top  #13
piccooar
UberTrader

Favorites: BIPH, CTIC, HEB
piccooar has a brilliant futurepiccooar has a brilliant futurepiccooar has a brilliant futurepiccooar has a brilliant futurepiccooar has a brilliant futurepiccooar has a brilliant futurepiccooar has a brilliant futurepiccooar has a brilliant futurepiccooar has a brilliant futurepiccooar has a brilliant futurepiccooar has a brilliant future
Send a message via Yahoo to piccooar

I like the logo as it is, with the exception of the font. I don't love the $$$ signs you suggested in the other markups. Maybe go with something a little cleaner?
piccooar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2009, 06:28 AM   Nav to Top  #14
VicVan
UberTrader

Favorites: ANTO, GE, XL
VicVan has a reputation beyond reputeVicVan has a reputation beyond reputeVicVan has a reputation beyond reputeVicVan has a reputation beyond reputeVicVan has a reputation beyond reputeVicVan has a reputation beyond reputeVicVan has a reputation beyond reputeVicVan has a reputation beyond reputeVicVan has a reputation beyond reputeVicVan has a reputation beyond reputeVicVan has a reputation beyond repute

Like them all - let me know final one as getting some nice colourful business cards done advertising the web link. Nice for those big corporate clients / pros to take note

How funny would that be if we had, say the CFO of a listed hotel chain a member! better be careful what we say about his stock! Could happen easily as meet so many weekly!

Cheers!
Always do your own research and make up your own mind on any stock. Top investors follow themselves, sheep get slaughtered. Any tip, suggestion or comment posted by me is simply a suggestion / prompt for you to make up your own mind. No liability will be accepted. Its not a professional view, its a suggestion. Shares go up and down. Always spread your investments, always set your stops both up and down. If shorting or Futures investing, know what your doing. You cant beat the sharks, but you can swim on their back. Trade lucky.
VicVan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2009, 01:23 PM   Nav to Top  #15
IsDangerous
Life is brutal

Favorites: XL, HUN, GNW
IsDangerous is a glorious beacon of lightIsDangerous is a glorious beacon of lightIsDangerous is a glorious beacon of lightIsDangerous is a glorious beacon of lightIsDangerous is a glorious beacon of lightIsDangerous is a glorious beacon of light

My 2 cent, i actually like the current logo as it is, its not over done, simple and to the point.
IsDangerous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2009, 01:35 PM   Nav to Top  #16
jamesson
VIP Trader

Favorites: AAPL,RIMM,SLB
jamesson is a splendid one to beholdjamesson is a splendid one to beholdjamesson is a splendid one to beholdjamesson is a splendid one to beholdjamesson is a splendid one to beholdjamesson is a splendid one to behold

I like Logo #2.
I am in agreement with the others. It is clear and concise.
jamesson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2009, 01:38 PM   Nav to Top  #17
Miles
Seeking Bottoms

Favorites: LVS, FAS/FAZ, POT
Miles has a reputation beyond reputeMiles has a reputation beyond reputeMiles has a reputation beyond reputeMiles has a reputation beyond reputeMiles has a reputation beyond reputeMiles has a reputation beyond reputeMiles has a reputation beyond reputeMiles has a reputation beyond reputeMiles has a reputation beyond reputeMiles has a reputation beyond reputeMiles has a reputation beyond repute
Did I help?
Send a message via AIM to Miles Send a message via Skype™ to Miles

We'll Stick with the current one for now. Thanks for voting guys!
Please note that all information on securities I provide is merely my own opinion and any advice given is purely speculative and should not under any circumstances be considered investment advice. You alone are solely responsible for determining whether any investment, security or strategy, or any other product or service, is appropriate or suitable for you based on your investment objectives and personal and financial situation.
Miles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2009, 09:34 PM   Nav to Top  #18
MacOSXAddict
Junior Trader

Favorites: LVS IRE NRO
MacOSXAddict is a jewel in the roughMacOSXAddict is a jewel in the roughMacOSXAddict is a jewel in the roughMacOSXAddict is a jewel in the rough

The second logo is the best!
MacOSXAddict is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2009, 12:17 AM   Nav to Top  #19
GreG
Junior Trader

Favorites: LVS CENX OCNF
GreG is just really niceGreG is just really niceGreG is just really niceGreG is just really nice

As is! #3
GreG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2009, 12:27 AM   Nav to Top  #20
trants
Rants

Favorites: MOT WDC ENG
trants has a reputation beyond reputetrants has a reputation beyond reputetrants has a reputation beyond reputetrants has a reputation beyond reputetrants has a reputation beyond reputetrants has a reputation beyond reputetrants has a reputation beyond reputetrants has a reputation beyond reputetrants has a reputation beyond reputetrants has a reputation beyond reputetrants has a reputation beyond repute

You still forgot the T miles!

OK 2. If I don't get the T give me 2.