Tax Season is Here! Save 15% on H&R Block Online
iconAll times are GMT -4. The time now is 02:45 AM. | Search:

» StockRants Stock Forum » General Forums » StockRants Announcements » Feature: Top Posts Page

Old 09-17-2009, 09:16 PM   Nav to Top  #1
Miles
Seeking Bottoms

Favorites: LVS, FAS/FAZ, POT
Miles has a reputation beyond reputeMiles has a reputation beyond reputeMiles has a reputation beyond reputeMiles has a reputation beyond reputeMiles has a reputation beyond reputeMiles has a reputation beyond reputeMiles has a reputation beyond reputeMiles has a reputation beyond reputeMiles has a reputation beyond reputeMiles has a reputation beyond reputeMiles has a reputation beyond repute
Did I help?
Send a message via AIM to Miles Send a message via Skype™ to Miles
Lightbulb Feature: Top Posts Page

Just a small update here guys. This was originally only rolled out to VIP/Uber users, but I figured it is actually more useful to regular members curious to see what posts are scoring Reputation.

The top posts page will help you find recent posts being given a or rating by other users at StockRants. You can find the button in the navbar there for easy access. Hopefully this will help you drill down on popular posts, useful stock picks, and the like.
Please note that all information on securities I provide is merely my own opinion and any advice given is purely speculative and should not under any circumstances be considered investment advice. You alone are solely responsible for determining whether any investment, security or strategy, or any other product or service, is appropriate or suitable for you based on your investment objectives and personal and financial situation.
Miles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2009, 05:26 AM   Nav to Top  #2
zippy
Senior Trader

Favorites: AAPL, AMD, NVDA
zippy has a spectacular aura aboutzippy has a spectacular aura aboutzippy has a spectacular aura about

great work... should be handy for the lower level dogs like me to get a leg up.
zippy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2009, 07:58 AM   Nav to Top  #3
Saintjames
UberTrader

Favorites: TSE:COS | TSE:CPG | TSE:LRE
Saintjames has much to be proud ofSaintjames has much to be proud ofSaintjames has much to be proud ofSaintjames has much to be proud ofSaintjames has much to be proud ofSaintjames has much to be proud ofSaintjames has much to be proud ofSaintjames has much to be proud ofSaintjames has much to be proud of
Did I help?

Looking good
Saintjames is offline   Reply With Quote