Tax Season is Here! Save 15% on H&R Block Online
iconAll times are GMT -4. The time now is 02:24 AM. | Search:

» StockRants Stock Forum » General Forums » StockRants Announcements » READ: New Site Feature

Closed Thread

Old 04-30-2009, 11:50 PM   Nav to Top  #11
Mac
UberTrader

Mac has a reputation beyond reputeMac has a reputation beyond reputeMac has a reputation beyond reputeMac has a reputation beyond reputeMac has a reputation beyond reputeMac has a reputation beyond reputeMac has a reputation beyond reputeMac has a reputation beyond reputeMac has a reputation beyond reputeMac has a reputation beyond reputeMac has a reputation beyond repute

I like it. 3 days sounds about right to me.

p.s. remember, it can always go lower, unless it's already at zero.
Old 05-09-2009, 10:15 AM   Nav to Top  #12
Kyle
VIP Trader

Favorites: DTSI, FWLT, HSTX
Kyle is a splendid one to beholdKyle is a splendid one to beholdKyle is a splendid one to beholdKyle is a splendid one to beholdKyle is a splendid one to beholdKyle is a splendid one to beholdKyle is a splendid one to behold

Sorry for interrupting this discussion. But how do we sticky a thread or do we the VIP members have the ability to?
Old 05-09-2009, 10:27 AM   Nav to Top  #13
Miles
Seeking Bottoms

Favorites: LVS, FAS/FAZ, POT
Miles has a reputation beyond reputeMiles has a reputation beyond reputeMiles has a reputation beyond reputeMiles has a reputation beyond reputeMiles has a reputation beyond reputeMiles has a reputation beyond reputeMiles has a reputation beyond reputeMiles has a reputation beyond reputeMiles has a reputation beyond reputeMiles has a reputation beyond reputeMiles has a reputation beyond repute
Did I help?
Send a message via AIM to Miles Send a message via Skype™ to Miles

Moderators/SuperMods only can sticky threads. PM me net time and I can take a look for you ;)
Please note that all information on securities I provide is merely my own opinion and any advice given is purely speculative and should not under any circumstances be considered investment advice. You alone are solely responsible for determining whether any investment, security or strategy, or any other product or service, is appropriate or suitable for you based on your investment objectives and personal and financial situation.
Old 05-09-2009, 12:41 PM   Nav to Top  #14
Navid
UberTrader

Favorites: LVS FAS SKF
Navid has much to be proud ofNavid has much to be proud ofNavid has much to be proud ofNavid has much to be proud ofNavid has much to be proud ofNavid has much to be proud ofNavid has much to be proud ofNavid has much to be proud ofNavid has much to be proud of

Great idea!! This would be a great incentive for non-VIPs to gain rep points. 3 days is a good time for people to still get into a stock but not too late to reap some benefit from it.

Keep up the good work!
Old 05-09-2009, 01:11 PM   Nav to Top  #15
Miles
Seeking Bottoms

Miles has a reputation beyond reputeMiles has a reputation beyond reputeMiles has a reputation beyond reputeMiles has a reputation beyond reputeMiles has a reputation beyond reputeMiles has a reputation beyond reputeMiles has a reputation beyond reputeMiles has a reputation beyond reputeMiles has a reputation beyond reputeMiles has a reputation beyond reputeMiles has a reputation beyond repute
Did I help?

I think we will try 2 days to start.
Please note that all information on securities I provide is merely my own opinion and any advice given is purely speculative and should not under any circumstances be considered investment advice. You alone are solely responsible for determining whether any investment, security or strategy, or any other product or service, is appropriate or suitable for you based on your investment objectives and personal and financial situation.
Old 05-09-2009, 01:44 PM   Nav to Top  #16
chuckd
UberTrader

Favorites: KFN LVS NTE
chuckd has a reputation beyond reputechuckd has a reputation beyond reputechuckd has a reputation beyond reputechuckd has a reputation beyond reputechuckd has a reputation beyond reputechuckd has a reputation beyond reputechuckd has a reputation beyond reputechuckd has a reputation beyond reputechuckd has a reputation beyond reputechuckd has a reputation beyond reputechuckd has a reputation beyond repute

I agree with the 2 days to start, and a different color to make the VIP picks noticeable

when they go public is a good idea.
All advice from me is guaranteed to be worth at least what you paid for it, or double your money back. All persons dealing with matters of personal finance are advised to gather information from blogs, books, radio and TV, consult with professionals, discuss the matter with anybody who will listen, and then make their own decision.
Old 06-02-2009, 03:53 AM   Nav to Top  #17
pearlpam
Dog House

pearlpam is infamous around these partspearlpam is infamous around these partspearlpam is infamous around these parts

Good idea! I mean we will still be putting out things in other forums such as Google and yahoo, so it is not a total loss to the public. I think it would only encourage people to use they are brains a bit more to get into the "inner circle" so to speak.

I really inspired with this last post because we always need a help in any part so why don’t we start with our own creation and idea.
Old 06-02-2009, 05:55 AM   Nav to Top  #18
Miles
Seeking Bottoms

Did I help?

Ya this is an old thread, so I will close it.

We actually decided against this policy for now BUT VIP/Uber members _can_ move their own threads to the public side at their own discretion.
Closed Thread