Tax Season is Here! Save 15% on H&R Block Online
iconAll times are GMT -4. The time now is 01:42 AM. | Search:

» StockRants Stock Forum » Public Stock Forums » US Stock Picks » Buy: BDSI - FDA approval date June 15th

Old 06-18-2009, 02:18 PM   Nav to Top  #101
mahmissa
UberTrader

Favorites: BAC, HEB, LVS
mahmissa has a reputation beyond reputemahmissa has a reputation beyond reputemahmissa has a reputation beyond reputemahmissa has a reputation beyond reputemahmissa has a reputation beyond reputemahmissa has a reputation beyond reputemahmissa has a reputation beyond reputemahmissa has a reputation beyond reputemahmissa has a reputation beyond reputemahmissa has a reputation beyond reputemahmissa has a reputation beyond repute

[BOT] BioDelivery Sciences to Join Russell 3000 Index

May you live all the days of your life- Jonathon Swift
mahmissa is offline   Rate this post Yes | No Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2009, 11:54 AM   Nav to Top  #102
Sharpie
VIP Trader

Favorites: AIB HEB BAC
Sharpie is a splendid one to beholdSharpie is a splendid one to beholdSharpie is a splendid one to beholdSharpie is a splendid one to beholdSharpie is a splendid one to beholdSharpie is a splendid one to beholdSharpie is a splendid one to behold

BDSI has been steadily staying above 20MA. RSI, it doesn't crept below the 50 bar that is seen in other stocks recently.

Could say that the investors are holding fast on this one. Will it hits the $6 which is 20MA, or it poise for uptrend?

Can't decide, but I think it is worthwhile to put in a small stake to share the experience of a stock in talk with FDA.

While waiting for my HEB to turn into gold or "long term" hold....
"We believe the markets are in uncharted territory [...] Frankly we don't know, history provides no clues and anyone who claims to have some insight or strategy cannot do so on the basis of fact and historical evidence." - Laszlo Birinyi (Birinyi Associates)
Sharpie is offline   Rate this post Yes | No Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2009, 02:27 AM   Nav to Top  #103
patch
Trader

Favorites: FIG, FDX, XRX
patch has a spectacular aura aboutpatch has a spectacular aura aboutpatch has a spectacular aura about

Here is a new article about BDSI:

http://triangle.bizjournals.com/triangle/stories/2009/06/29/story1.html?b=1246248000^1851516

Mostly positive about a hedge fund being the largest share holder of the stock. But it did say that this fund has been selling big chunks of BDSI holdings in the past few days.

Kind of a small publication that I never heard of.

I'm still in BDSI, waiting patienly.
patch is offline   1 thumbs up / 0 thumbs down. Rate this post Yes | No Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2009, 08:02 AM   Nav to Top  #104
mahmissa
UberTrader

mahmissa has a reputation beyond reputemahmissa has a reputation beyond reputemahmissa has a reputation beyond reputemahmissa has a reputation beyond reputemahmissa has a reputation beyond reputemahmissa has a reputation beyond reputemahmissa has a reputation beyond reputemahmissa has a reputation beyond reputemahmissa has a reputation beyond reputemahmissa has a reputation beyond reputemahmissa has a reputation beyond repute

There has been a ton of recent insititutional selling with this stock, but most of the instutions selling off still hold huge chunks of shares.

MFFAIS - Biodelivery Sciences International Inc (BDSI)

Originally Posted by patch View Post
Here is a new article about BDSI:

http://triangle.bizjournals.com/triangle/stories/2009/06/29/story1.html?b=1246248000^1851516

Mostly positive about a hedge fund being the largest share holder of the stock. But it did say that this fund has been selling big chunks of BDSI holdings in the past few days.

Kind of a small publication that I never heard of.

I'm still in BDSI, waiting patienly.

Old 06-26-2009, 12:09 PM   Nav to Top  #105
Poolman
Junior Trader

Favorites: heb faz apdn
Poolman is on a distinguished road

Stock is doing very nice today. It's at it's Highs
Poolman is offline   Rate this post Yes | No Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2009, 01:39 PM   Nav to Top  #106
patch
Trader

patch has a spectacular aura aboutpatch has a spectacular aura aboutpatch has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by mahmissa View Post
There has been a ton of recent insititutional selling with this stock, but most of the instutions selling off still hold huge chunks of shares.

MFFAIS - Biodelivery Sciences International Inc (BDSI)
Isn't it odd that for the whole month of June mffais shows nothing but selling of the stock? You would have thought there would be at least a few buys leading up to the original FDA date.

I had been thinking about buying another chunk of this stock during the most recent dip, but seeing all of the selling (which I assume was just to collect a bit of profit) has me thinking of adding just a small bit more or none.
patch is offline   Rate this post Yes | No Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2009, 01:41 PM   Nav to Top  #107
bobshishka
UberTrader

Favorites: BAC, CTIC, LVS, HEB
bobshishka has a brilliant futurebobshishka has a brilliant futurebobshishka has a brilliant futurebobshishka has a brilliant futurebobshishka has a brilliant futurebobshishka has a brilliant futurebobshishka has a brilliant futurebobshishka has a brilliant futurebobshishka has a brilliant futurebobshishka has a brilliant futurebobshishka has a brilliant future

BDSI is currently holding their annual meeting. It started 10 minutes ago, I wonder if we will get any big news?

EDIT- Correction SPPI is holding its meeting, not BDSI, sorry

Last edited by bobshishka; 06-26-2009 at 01:45 PM..
bobshishka is offline   Rate this post Yes | No Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2009, 02:06 PM   Nav to Top  #108
mahmissa
UberTrader

Stock is down .3 since the mtg started.

Originally Posted by bobshishka View Post
BDSI is currently holding their annual meeting. It started 10 minutes ago, I wonder if we will get any big news?

EDIT- Correction SPPI is holding its meeting, not BDSI, sorry

Old 06-29-2009, 07:32 PM   Nav to Top  #109
patch
Trader

Pretty big after hours drop, down .66 or 9.5%.

Any ideas why? I don't see any news.
patch is offline   Rate this post Yes | No Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2009, 08:43 PM   Nav to Top  #110
Drew5363
Junior Trader

Favorites: CTIC BIEL BAC GE
Drew5363 is a jewel in the roughDrew5363 is a jewel in the roughDrew5363 is a jewel in the rough

It closed AH at 6.94 +.03.
Drew5363 is offline   Rate this post Yes | No Reply With Quote

Tags
BDSI, BEMA, FDA, HEB, onsolis