Tax Season is Here! Save 15% on H&R Block Online
iconAll times are GMT -4. The time now is 08:30 AM. | Search:

» StockRants Stock Forum » Public Stock Forums » US Stock Picks » Buy: HEB: Hemispherx BioPharma

Old 05-08-2009, 09:51 AM   Nav to Top  #11
DanB
UberTrader

DanB has a brilliant futureDanB has a brilliant futureDanB has a brilliant futureDanB has a brilliant futureDanB has a brilliant futureDanB has a brilliant futureDanB has a brilliant futureDanB has a brilliant futureDanB has a brilliant futureDanB has a brilliant futureDanB has a brilliant future

great pick....

I've followed in @ 0.67 and at 1.04 now (24%) up today already.

Old 05-08-2009, 09:57 AM   Nav to Top  #12
Stealpulse
Au

Favorites: HUN NRF HEB
Stealpulse has a reputation beyond reputeStealpulse has a reputation beyond reputeStealpulse has a reputation beyond reputeStealpulse has a reputation beyond reputeStealpulse has a reputation beyond reputeStealpulse has a reputation beyond reputeStealpulse has a reputation beyond reputeStealpulse has a reputation beyond reputeStealpulse has a reputation beyond reputeStealpulse has a reputation beyond reputeStealpulse has a reputation beyond repute

Yep, this one is moving nicely. I doubled my position @ .91 this morning. This one is snowballing.
Stealpulse is offline   Rate this post Yes | No Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2009, 09:59 AM   Nav to Top  #13
DanB
UberTrader

DanB has a brilliant futureDanB has a brilliant futureDanB has a brilliant futureDanB has a brilliant futureDanB has a brilliant futureDanB has a brilliant futureDanB has a brilliant futureDanB has a brilliant futureDanB has a brilliant futureDanB has a brilliant futureDanB has a brilliant future

some tough resistance at $1.05 hopefully we break it soon and then head upwards quickly
Old 05-08-2009, 10:08 AM   Nav to Top  #14
Transporter
Junior Trader

Favorites: LVS KFN HEB
Transporter is a glorious beacon of lightTransporter is a glorious beacon of lightTransporter is a glorious beacon of lightTransporter is a glorious beacon of lightTransporter is a glorious beacon of light

Trading from HK the quotes are 15 minutes behind for AMEX; missed my initial order but pleased to have picked up 5K shares now.

Thanks for the tips guys.
Transporter is offline   Rate this post Yes | No Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2009, 10:16 AM   Nav to Top  #15
Superfly
UberTrader

Favorites: RIG, HEB, LVS, KFN
Superfly has a reputation beyond reputeSuperfly has a reputation beyond reputeSuperfly has a reputation beyond reputeSuperfly has a reputation beyond reputeSuperfly has a reputation beyond reputeSuperfly has a reputation beyond reputeSuperfly has a reputation beyond reputeSuperfly has a reputation beyond reputeSuperfly has a reputation beyond reputeSuperfly has a reputation beyond reputeSuperfly has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Superfly Send a message via Skype™ to Superfly

Careful about buying it right now. If it breaks that 1.05 resistance, it will likely run. BUT, that is the same as chasing a rally, it could crash just as fast as it went up. Its too early to tell
If you are given a chance to be a role model, I think you should always take it because you can influence a person's life in a positive light, and that's what I want to do. That's what it's all about.
Tiger Woods

I'm putting in my market order right now on this b! --> TTNP thread title in Premarket 5/7/09..that one is for the ages!

Yes we Can...Yes we Will!!!
Superfly is offline   Rate this post Yes | No Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2009, 10:32 AM   Nav to Top  #16
ychamb
UberTrader

Favorites: LVS, QTWW, WWEI, BIPH
ychamb has much to be proud ofychamb has much to be proud ofychamb has much to be proud ofychamb has much to be proud ofychamb has much to be proud ofychamb has much to be proud ofychamb has much to be proud ofychamb has much to be proud ofychamb has much to be proud of

Geez... Dang stock keeps banging it's head on 1.05 all the signals look very bullish... MACD almost vertical and the CMF is becoming positive, Wilder increasing.. However the RSI is above 70 which could mean overbought. Looks very promising from a TA stand point.

Note: Also, almost 3 million shares traded within an hour when the average is around 2mill. Could mean

Last edited by ychamb; 05-08-2009 at 10:35 AM.. Reason: Note
ychamb is offline   Rate this post Yes | No Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2009, 10:35 AM   Nav to Top  #17
Navid
UberTrader

Favorites: LVS FAS SKF
Navid has much to be proud ofNavid has much to be proud ofNavid has much to be proud ofNavid has much to be proud ofNavid has much to be proud ofNavid has much to be proud ofNavid has much to be proud ofNavid has much to be proud ofNavid has much to be proud of

I'd be happy if it just stayed within this 1-1.05 range for today. 20% gain in 1 day is a good gain and if it gets too high, leads to high volatility. I'd like to see 20% gains daily for the next 2 weeks leading up to the FDA decision date. Steady rises are better for the stock.

Here's to hoping.
Navid is offline   Rate this post Yes | No Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2009, 12:23 PM   Nav to Top  #18
Stealpulse
Au

Stealpulse has a reputation beyond reputeStealpulse has a reputation beyond reputeStealpulse has a reputation beyond reputeStealpulse has a reputation beyond reputeStealpulse has a reputation beyond reputeStealpulse has a reputation beyond reputeStealpulse has a reputation beyond reputeStealpulse has a reputation beyond reputeStealpulse has a reputation beyond reputeStealpulse has a reputation beyond reputeStealpulse has a reputation beyond repute

Finally broke through the 1.05!!
Old 05-08-2009, 12:42 PM   Nav to Top  #19
MHC
Trader

MHC is a jewel in the roughMHC is a jewel in the roughMHC is a jewel in the rough

There is a lot of trading days between now and FDA approval date, I would imagine that this stock will continue to get nice advances especially with the recent approval we saw on VNDA. This stock hitting $2.00 before the 25th wouldn't be out of the question.
MHC is offline   Rate this post Yes | No Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2009, 12:47 PM   Nav to Top  #20
Stealpulse
Au

I'm riding "free" shares from here on out!!

Tags
BDSI, DNDN, DVAX, HEB, Hemispherx BioPhama