Tax Season is Here! Save 15% on H&R Block Online
iconAll times are GMT -4. The time now is 02:35 PM. | Search:

» StockRants Stock Forum » Public Stock Forums » US Stock Picks » Strong Buy: Advaxis Inc. ADSX I recommended it on 3/12 # .03

Old 05-05-2009, 11:11 AM   Nav to Top  #1
trants
Rants

Favorites: MOT WDC ENG
trants has a reputation beyond reputetrants has a reputation beyond reputetrants has a reputation beyond reputetrants has a reputation beyond reputetrants has a reputation beyond reputetrants has a reputation beyond reputetrants has a reputation beyond reputetrants has a reputation beyond reputetrants has a reputation beyond reputetrants has a reputation beyond reputetrants has a reputation beyond repute
Exclamation Advaxis Inc. ADSX I recommended it on 3/12 # .03

Back on March 12th on the LVS Board I Recommended 3 Medical Stock Plays

I am going to relist them here in "Trants Rants" He He

The first is ADXS "http://www.advaxis.com/ Advaxis Inc. Advaxis, Inc., formerly Great Expectations, Inc., is a development-stage biotechnology company focused on developing cancer vaccines that utilize mechanisms of immunity.

The Company uses the Listeria system licensed from the University of Pennsylvania (Penn) to secrete a protein sequence containing a tumor- specific antigen. The Company has focused its initial development efforts upon cancer vaccines targeting cervical, head and neck, breast, prostate, and other cancers. Its products in development include Lovaxin C and Lovaxin B, Lovaxin P.

It is applied under the Orphan drug program giving preferential treatment. It has promise and has momentum from here. Now .03 cents, I expect it to go over .50 on a good progress report and to $2.00 on a good report of phase II / III testing. Worth a couple of bucks.

These patents will easily expand to may cures if they get this right! "

Well I doubt any of you took this as a great recommendation.

But you see I plant little darts. Stock I see as having potential, I buy a position in it and as you know BOOK FREE STOCK!

Well I was in FREE @ .03, today it is trading @ over .085

Did you do the right thing ignoring this one?

Last edited by trants; 05-05-2009 at 11:11 AM.. Reason: Formatting
trants is offline   4 thumbs up / 0 thumbs down. Rate this post Yes | No Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2009, 11:16 AM   Nav to Top  #2
piccooar
UberTrader

Favorites: BIPH, CTIC, HEB
piccooar has a brilliant futurepiccooar has a brilliant futurepiccooar has a brilliant futurepiccooar has a brilliant futurepiccooar has a brilliant futurepiccooar has a brilliant futurepiccooar has a brilliant futurepiccooar has a brilliant futurepiccooar has a brilliant futurepiccooar has a brilliant futurepiccooar has a brilliant future
Send a message via Yahoo to piccooar

Now .03 cents, I expect it to go over .50 on a good progress report and to $2.00 on a good report of phase II / III testing. Worth a couple of bucks.
Do you have any timeline in mind?
Old 05-05-2009, 11:39 AM   Nav to Top  #3
trants
Rants

trants has a reputation beyond reputetrants has a reputation beyond reputetrants has a reputation beyond reputetrants has a reputation beyond reputetrants has a reputation beyond reputetrants has a reputation beyond reputetrants has a reputation beyond reputetrants has a reputation beyond reputetrants has a reputation beyond reputetrants has a reputation beyond reputetrants has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by piccooar View Post
Do you have any timeline in mind?

I see the .50 for early 2010. Perhaps mid 2010.

These tests and studies move at a snails pace but they do have the opportunity to speed it up with the Orphan drug preferential treatment rules.

I was trying to indicate back in March each person could put down $250 to $300 and get 10,000 shares for the coming year!

I try to plant these early warnings as often as I can. If I feel that what they have going on is on sound ground, I try to book the free stock by getting in before the bumps up.
Old 05-05-2009, 11:41 AM   Nav to Top  #4
piccooar
UberTrader

piccooar has a brilliant futurepiccooar has a brilliant futurepiccooar has a brilliant futurepiccooar has a brilliant futurepiccooar has a brilliant futurepiccooar has a brilliant futurepiccooar has a brilliant futurepiccooar has a brilliant futurepiccooar has a brilliant futurepiccooar has a brilliant futurepiccooar has a brilliant future

thanks! will check it out!
Old 05-05-2009, 12:04 PM   Nav to Top  #5
Jon
VIP Trader

Favorites: gnw xl lvs
Jon is a name known to allJon is a name known to allJon is a name known to allJon is a name known to allJon is a name known to allJon is a name known to all
Send a message via MSN to Jon

Originally Posted by piccooar View Post
thanks! will check it out!
hoping for a pull back.. will throw a few hundred at this one. hopefully it falss back to .05 would you recommend buying in at .09?
Jon is offline   Rate this post Yes | No Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2009, 12:20 PM   Nav to Top  #6
trants
Rants

Lightbulb think it is very possible!

Originally Posted by Jon View Post
hoping for a pull back.. will throw a few hundred at this one. hopefully it falss back to .05 would you recommend buying in at .09?

I think it is very possible! So don't chase this one. They news has primed this run, the lack of it next week will cause the decline to a new level of .05 to .07.

This is a long term play but BOOK FREE WHEN EVER POSSIBLE!

Old 05-26-2009, 01:50 PM   Nav to Top  #7
AKrider
VIP Trader

Favorites: SD, BCF, BIPH
AKrider has a brilliant futureAKrider has a brilliant futureAKrider has a brilliant futureAKrider has a brilliant futureAKrider has a brilliant futureAKrider has a brilliant futureAKrider has a brilliant futureAKrider has a brilliant futureAKrider has a brilliant futureAKrider has a brilliant futureAKrider has a brilliant future

News released. Check it out

NORTH BRUNSWICK, N.J., May 26, 2009 (BUSINESS WIRE) -- The US Patent and Trademark office approved Advaxis Incorporated (ADXS, Trade ) patent-application Compositions and Methods for Enhancing the Immunogenicity of Antigens (Application # US2005/0118184 A1). This patent application covers the use of Listeria monocytogenes (Lm) protein ActA and fragments of this protein for use in the creation of antigen fusion proteins.

The ActA protein has been found to possess immuno-adjuvant properties. Advaxis' proprietary technology is based, in part, upon bioengineered Lm that secretes antigen-adjuvant fusion proteins. The vaccines that Advaxis is developing, in both current and future clinical trials, make use of antigens fused to another Lm protein, Listeriolysin-O.

The addition of the ActA protein to this portfolio of proprietary technology increases the ability to create specific and effective vaccines by using a variety of antigens and adjuvant proteins to target different types of cancers and infectious disease indications.

The patent was authored by Advaxis Scientific Founder Dr. Yvonne Paterson and members of her laboratory, and licensed to Advaxis by the University of Pennsylvania.

"We are building a comprehensive tool kit to utilize the unique abilities of Listeria as an immunologically active delivery vehicle," commented Advaxis CEO Thomas A. Moore. "By creating new strains of Listeria and developing new methods of creating active antigen-fusion proteins we have developed the ability to select the optimal technology to create specific vaccines to treat for many different cancers or infectious disease indications."

Fortune favors the brave.
AKrider is offline   1 thumbs up / 0 thumbs down. Rate this post Yes | No Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2009, 02:16 PM   Nav to Top  #8
trants
Rants

Originally Posted by AKrider View Post
News released. Check it out

NORTH BRUNSWICK, N.J., May 26, 2009 (BUSINESS WIRE) -- The US Patent and Trademark office approved Advaxis Incorporated (ADXS, Trade ) patent-application Compositions and Methods for Enhancing the Immunogenicity of Antigens (Application # US2005/0118184 A1). This patent application covers the use of Listeria monocytogenes (Lm) protein ActA and fragments of this protein for use in the creation of antigen fusion proteins.

The ActA protein has been found to possess immuno-adjuvant properties. Advaxis' proprietary technology is based, in part, upon bioengineered Lm that secretes antigen-adjuvant fusion proteins. The vaccines that Advaxis is developing, in both current and future clinical trials, make use of antigens fused to another Lm protein, Listeriolysin-O.

The addition of the ActA protein to this portfolio of proprietary technology increases the ability to create specific and effective vaccines by using a variety of antigens and adjuvant proteins to target different types of cancers and infectious disease indications.

The patent was authored by Advaxis Scientific Founder Dr. Yvonne Paterson and members of her laboratory, and licensed to Advaxis by the University of Pennsylvania.

"We are building a comprehensive tool kit to utilize the unique abilities of Listeria as an immunologically active delivery vehicle," commented Advaxis CEO Thomas A. Moore. "By creating new strains of Listeria and developing new methods of creating active antigen-fusion proteins we have developed the ability to select the optimal technology to create specific vaccines to treat for many different cancers or infectious disease indications."

Good Find AK!

This is still a strong long term hold. If you don't have any get some. This will make DNDN look

Old 05-27-2009, 10:37 AM   Nav to Top  #9
AKrider
VIP Trader

Favorites: SD, BCF, BIPH
AKrider has a brilliant futureAKrider has a brilliant futureAKrider has a brilliant futureAKrider has a brilliant futureAKrider has a brilliant futureAKrider has a brilliant futureAKrider has a brilliant futureAKrider has a brilliant futureAKrider has a brilliant futureAKrider has a brilliant futureAKrider has a brilliant future

I am riding free shares right now XD

Fortune favors the brave.
AKrider is offline   Rate this post Yes | No Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2009, 11:40 AM   Nav to Top  #10
piccooar
UberTrader

I let this one slip through the cracks somehow and am just checking on it today. Nice rec, Trants. At .11, too high to jump in???

Tags
Advaxis, ADXS, Lovaxin