Tax Season is Here! Save 15% on H&R Block Online
iconAll times are GMT -4. The time now is 09:50 PM. | Search:

» StockRants Stock Forum » Public Stock Forums » US Stock Picks » Watch: CTIC, Cell Therapeutics Inc (Nasdaq/ Healthcare)

Old 05-01-2009, 02:03 PM   Nav to Top  #1
rfaust09
With all due respect

rfaust09 is a glorious beacon of lightrfaust09 is a glorious beacon of lightrfaust09 is a glorious beacon of lightrfaust09 is a glorious beacon of lightrfaust09 is a glorious beacon of lightrfaust09 is a glorious beacon of light
Default CTIC, Cell Therapeutics Inc (Nasdaq/ Healthcare)

Hey guys, This will be my first post for a "tip/watch". Being so new to all of this hopefully I get it right.

CTIC is sitting at .48 as I type this, and thats up about 21% from yesterday. I purchased months ago averaged @ .17, sold on a spike for @ .65.. My first real gain in the market.

They are in phase II of clinical studies, for the drug pixatrone. Seems like the drug is very promising. heres a link

CTI Clinical Development Drug Pipeline - Pixantrone for the treatment of non-Hodgkin's lymphoma (NHL) - Cell Therapeutics, Inc.

Again, hopefully some others can chime in and help out, but I just wanted to put this out there.

Ryan
rfaust09 is offline   Rate this post Yes | No Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2009, 02:13 PM   Nav to Top  #2
Madloch
Junior Trader

Favorites: CTIC, TIG, BIPH
Madloch is a jewel in the roughMadloch is a jewel in the roughMadloch is a jewel in the rough

This was the first pennystock I bought a time ago, unfortunatly I sold 80% of my shares last week because I thought the stock will dropped back to early .30ties...
Everybody is so enthousiastic on other boards, what do you guys think?
Madloch is offline   Rate this post Yes | No Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2009, 02:18 PM   Nav to Top  #3
Aaron
UberTrader

Favorites: GNTA, ABTG, CNFO
Aaron has a reputation beyond reputeAaron has a reputation beyond reputeAaron has a reputation beyond reputeAaron has a reputation beyond reputeAaron has a reputation beyond reputeAaron has a reputation beyond reputeAaron has a reputation beyond reputeAaron has a reputation beyond reputeAaron has a reputation beyond reputeAaron has a reputation beyond reputeAaron has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Yahoo to Aaron

http://www.stockrants.com/forum/vip-.../280-ctic.html

before posting anew..make sure you guys check around.. chances are someone either covered it or theres aready a thread in place discussing it. :) just cuts down on clutter. XD
>>there goes the fidelity<<
Aaron is offline   Rate this post Yes | No Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2009, 02:47 PM   Nav to Top  #4
Madloch
Junior Trader

Madloch is a jewel in the roughMadloch is a jewel in the roughMadloch is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by Aaron View Post
http://www.stockrants.com/forum/vip-.../280-ctic.html

before posting anew..make sure you guys check around.. chances are someone either covered it or theres aready a thread in place discussing it. :) just cuts down on clutter. XD
Hey Aaron, I think that topic is in the VIP section?

"Madloch, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

1. Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?"
Old 05-01-2009, 02:53 PM   Nav to Top  #5
Aaron
UberTrader

Favorites: GNTA, ABTG, CNFO
Aaron has a reputation beyond reputeAaron has a reputation beyond reputeAaron has a reputation beyond reputeAaron has a reputation beyond reputeAaron has a reputation beyond reputeAaron has a reputation beyond reputeAaron has a reputation beyond reputeAaron has a reputation beyond reputeAaron has a reputation beyond reputeAaron has a reputation beyond reputeAaron has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Yahoo to Aaron

oh yesss i see the predicment, and i'm sorry for jumping to conclusion buddy :)
ummmm i will see what i can do about getting CTIC sitckied over, i they're disussing how long threads/picks should be in VIP for.. we (as a group) has discussed CTIC over the past fews months.. see what i do.. again sorry for the confusion!
>>there goes the fidelity<<
Aaron is offline   Rate this post Yes | No Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2009, 03:04 PM   Nav to Top  #6
Madloch
Junior Trader

No problemo!
Old 05-03-2009, 09:06 PM   Nav to Top  #7
rfaust09
With all due respect

rfaust09 is a glorious beacon of lightrfaust09 is a glorious beacon of lightrfaust09 is a glorious beacon of lightrfaust09 is a glorious beacon of lightrfaust09 is a glorious beacon of lightrfaust09 is a glorious beacon of light

First chance to get back online.. I searched but I must have missed it. Sorry

Ryan
Old 05-05-2009, 10:59 AM   Nav to Top  #8
artful_dodger
Junior Trader

artful_dodger is a jewel in the roughartful_dodger is a jewel in the roughartful_dodger is a jewel in the rough

Well done! :)
artful_dodger is offline   Rate this post Yes | No Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2009, 10:14 PM   Nav to Top  #9
rfaust09
With all due respect

Bring this one back. Hopefully some people bought in, we climbed up 100%+ today. Keep an eye out. Made me some money today.

Tags
CTIC, Pixantrone