Tax Season is Here! Save 15% on H&R Block Online
iconAll times are GMT -4. The time now is 05:11 AM. | Search:

» StockRants Stock Forum » Public Stock Forums » US Stock Picks » Buy: $CTIC - Cell Therapeutics, Inc.

Old 05-06-2009, 01:05 PM   Nav to Top  #31
JonW
Rocket Man

Favorites: PNA.AX, AFR.L, CTIC, XKEMQ
JonW has a reputation beyond reputeJonW has a reputation beyond reputeJonW has a reputation beyond reputeJonW has a reputation beyond reputeJonW has a reputation beyond reputeJonW has a reputation beyond reputeJonW has a reputation beyond reputeJonW has a reputation beyond reputeJonW has a reputation beyond reputeJonW has a reputation beyond reputeJonW has a reputation beyond repute
Devil

Hold guys, this is only the beginning!!

'Bought' the car, now I'm holding out for the yacht!! XD

JonW
"Everything happens for a reason. There is no such thing as coincidence. Listen lots and talk a little and you will eventually figure out the reasons for most things. This should tell you all you need to know about when to buy and when to sell. Always remember, though, that money is just money and true wealth lies in contentment."
JonW is offline   1 thumbs up / 0 thumbs down. Rate this post Yes | No Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2009, 01:08 PM   Nav to Top  #32
Aaron
UberTrader

Favorites: GNTA, ABTG, CNFO
Aaron has a reputation beyond reputeAaron has a reputation beyond reputeAaron has a reputation beyond reputeAaron has a reputation beyond reputeAaron has a reputation beyond reputeAaron has a reputation beyond reputeAaron has a reputation beyond reputeAaron has a reputation beyond reputeAaron has a reputation beyond reputeAaron has a reputation beyond reputeAaron has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Yahoo to Aaron

not in huge either vic, actually not in at all... just sitting on my lil pot of 2000 freebies.

Originally Posted by VicVan View Post
Guys I dont mind admitting its tough to hold from the 0.4 range as I see 400% and hell that dip had me shivering. I didnt put the house on this trade but this % gain so qucik is really dam sweet
>>there goes the fidelity<<
Aaron is offline   Rate this post Yes | No Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2009, 01:32 PM   Nav to Top  #33
Mac
UberTrader

Mac has a reputation beyond reputeMac has a reputation beyond reputeMac has a reputation beyond reputeMac has a reputation beyond reputeMac has a reputation beyond reputeMac has a reputation beyond reputeMac has a reputation beyond reputeMac has a reputation beyond reputeMac has a reputation beyond reputeMac has a reputation beyond reputeMac has a reputation beyond repute
Sad curse my rusted innards

I just now saw this thing....and am remembering being mildly pleased selling all my shares at $0.41 for a 24% gain....

p.s. remember, it can always go lower, unless it's already at zero.
Mac is offline   Rate this post Yes | No Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2009, 01:41 PM   Nav to Top  #34
chumptochamp
UberTrader

Favorites: cbl,api, bry
chumptochamp has a reputation beyond reputechumptochamp has a reputation beyond reputechumptochamp has a reputation beyond reputechumptochamp has a reputation beyond reputechumptochamp has a reputation beyond reputechumptochamp has a reputation beyond reputechumptochamp has a reputation beyond reputechumptochamp has a reputation beyond reputechumptochamp has a reputation beyond reputechumptochamp has a reputation beyond reputechumptochamp has a reputation beyond repute
Default ctic movement why?

I am now out, nice day for ctic. Again what is moving it? Is it just pure emotionally trading or is there insider involvment? If I had just purchased 15 million dollars worht of shares last month, I can tell you I would love to see this move up 400% and poof sell the majority.

I am sure ctic will show a nice wad of cash in its bank account right now due to some shrewd dealings the last 3 months, so any news conference by the company right now will be quite sweet. I just wonder if emotion can sustain this level until the end of the year when the FDA gets back on pixantrone approval? I personally feel this stock will tumble again and I am concerned with some of the larger share holders shedding a large portion of their stock for a quick gain, I would!
chumptochamp is offline   Rate this post Yes | No Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2009, 01:56 PM   Nav to Top  #35
Aaron
UberTrader

Aaron has a reputation beyond reputeAaron has a reputation beyond reputeAaron has a reputation beyond reputeAaron has a reputation beyond reputeAaron has a reputation beyond reputeAaron has a reputation beyond reputeAaron has a reputation beyond reputeAaron has a reputation beyond reputeAaron has a reputation beyond reputeAaron has a reputation beyond reputeAaron has a reputation beyond repute

i'm thinking the selective approval for uses in europe, earnings reports tomorrow, and just hype in general.

Originally Posted by chumptochamp View Post
I am now out, nice day for ctic. Again what is moving it? Is it just pure emotionally trading or is there insider involvment? If I had just purchased 15 million dollars worht of shares last month, I can tell you I would love to see this move up 400% and poof sell the majority.

I am sure ctic will show a nice wad of cash in its bank account right now due to some shrewd dealings the last 3 months, so any news conference by the company right now will be quite sweet. I just wonder if emotion can sustain this level until the end of the year when the FDA gets back on pixantrone approval? I personally feel this stock will tumble again and I am concerned with some of the larger share holders shedding a large portion of their stock for a quick gain, I would!
Old 05-06-2009, 03:49 PM   Nav to Top  #36
Germs
VIP Trader

Favorites: LVS, CTIC, CBAI
Germs is a splendid one to beholdGerms is a splendid one to beholdGerms is a splendid one to beholdGerms is a splendid one to beholdGerms is a splendid one to beholdGerms is a splendid one to beholdGerms is a splendid one to behold

VicVan,
I'm humbled for your recommendation to put me in the hall of fame.
I recommended this stock when you guys were buying GNTA. I recommended to Mendy and others, because it was on the same line of medications for cancer treatment. However, Mendy stated that she was not interested because she was already in one penny stock (GNTA). If you look at the posts of LVS Investing group in our private forum you can see them. I belief I post them at the end of Feb or beginning of March. Also I posted in LVS public forum when we used to give tips about other stocks. I belief I mentioned it there when someone recommended GNTA and I was doing research and I came across CTIC. Also, my fist buy of CTIC was in Jan 12/09 @0.11/share and GNTA on Jan13/09 @ 0.0055/share.
Germs is offline   1 thumbs up / 0 thumbs down. Rate this post Yes | No Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2009, 03:58 PM   Nav to Top  #37
Aaron
UberTrader

i can second that fact that he brought CTIC to LVSI in the olden' days... at the .05- .07 range roughly..
i owe you a stripper in vegas germs...

Originally Posted by Germs View Post
VicVan,
I'm humbled for your recommendation to put me in the hall of fame.
I recommended this stock when you guys were buying GNTA. I recommended to Mendy and others, because it was on the same line of medications for cancer treatment. However, Mendy stated that she was not interested because she was already in one penny stock (GNTA). If you look at the posts of LVS Investing group in our private forum you can see them. I belief I post them at the end of Feb or beginning of March. Also I posted in LVS public forum when we used to give tips about other stocks. I belief I mentioned it there when someone recommended GNTA and I was doing research and I came across CTIC. Also, my fist buy of CTIC was in Jan 12/09 @0.11/share and GNTA on Jan13/09 @ 0.0055/share.
Old 05-06-2009, 04:42 PM   Nav to Top  #38
Baz
VIP Trader

Favorites: LVS, FNM, XL
Baz is a splendid one to beholdBaz is a splendid one to beholdBaz is a splendid one to beholdBaz is a splendid one to beholdBaz is a splendid one to beholdBaz is a splendid one to beholdBaz is a splendid one to beholdBaz is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via MSN to Baz Send a message via Yahoo to Baz Send a message via Skype™ to Baz

Got some back @ the closing bell dip. I believe rally is not over yet. Interesting...
Baz is offline   Rate this post Yes | No Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2009, 04:43 PM   Nav to Top  #39
VicVan
UberTrader

Favorites: ANTO, GE, XL
VicVan has a reputation beyond reputeVicVan has a reputation beyond reputeVicVan has a reputation beyond reputeVicVan has a reputation beyond reputeVicVan has a reputation beyond reputeVicVan has a reputation beyond reputeVicVan has a reputation beyond reputeVicVan has a reputation beyond reputeVicVan has a reputation beyond reputeVicVan has a reputation beyond reputeVicVan has a reputation beyond repute

Germs - no need to give evidence - I remember as I brought for long soon after!

I credit others for repeating this is a buy. Funnily enough some guy on the AFR site on google today offered me thanks for some UK tips and said for me to buy CTIC! Mentioned was in it already and traded it a few times. But that guy must be laughing also

Nice - lets see what tomorrow brings on it. European sales should be strong, if not now, soon, and full US approval means sales are real and tangible. Boom

SO many idiots of Goolge boards though huh. I bet they stuck in $100
lol

CHEERS MORE TOMORROW!
Always do your own research and make up your own mind on any stock. Top investors follow themselves, sheep get slaughtered. Any tip, suggestion or comment posted by me is simply a suggestion / prompt for you to make up your own mind. No liability will be accepted. Its not a professional view, its a suggestion. Shares go up and down. Always spread your investments, always set your stops both up and down. If shorting or Futures investing, know what your doing. You cant beat the sharks, but you can swim on their back. Trade lucky.
VicVan is offline   Rate this post Yes | No Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2009, 04:43 PM   Nav to Top  #40
VicVan
UberTrader

Favorites: ANTO, GE, XL
VicVan has a reputation beyond reputeVicVan has a reputation beyond reputeVicVan has a reputation beyond reputeVicVan has a reputation beyond reputeVicVan has a reputation beyond reputeVicVan has a reputation beyond reputeVicVan has a reputation beyond reputeVicVan has a reputation beyond reputeVicVan has a reputation beyond reputeVicVan has a reputation beyond reputeVicVan has a reputation beyond repute

PS I think strippers in vegas are a good pay back on good tips
;o)
Always do your own research and make up your own mind on any stock. Top investors follow themselves, sheep get slaughtered. Any tip, suggestion or comment posted by me is simply a suggestion / prompt for you to make up your own mind. No liability will be accepted. Its not a professional view, its a suggestion. Shares go up and down. Always spread your investments, always set your stops both up and down. If shorting or Futures investing, know what your doing. You cant beat the sharks, but you can swim on their back. Trade lucky.
VicVan is offline   Rate this post Yes | No Reply With Quote

Tags
CTIC, Pixantrone