Tax Season is Here! Save 15% on H&R Block Online
iconAll times are GMT -4. The time now is 02:46 AM. | Search:

» StockRants Stock Forum » Public Stock Forums » US Stock Picks » Buy: $CTIC - Cell Therapeutics, Inc.

Old 05-06-2009, 12:33 PM   Nav to Top  #21
Madloch
Junior Trader

Favorites: CTIC, TIG, BIPH
Madloch is a jewel in the roughMadloch is a jewel in the roughMadloch is a jewel in the rough

What are your predictions for tomorrow? Is this falling back under 1$ or is it rising to perhaps 2$ the next days? This is the first time I make a lot of money since I started investing a few months ago :)
Madloch is offline   Rate this post Yes | No Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2009, 12:35 PM   Nav to Top  #22
Aaron
UberTrader

Favorites: GNTA, ABTG, CNFO
Aaron has a reputation beyond reputeAaron has a reputation beyond reputeAaron has a reputation beyond reputeAaron has a reputation beyond reputeAaron has a reputation beyond reputeAaron has a reputation beyond reputeAaron has a reputation beyond reputeAaron has a reputation beyond reputeAaron has a reputation beyond reputeAaron has a reputation beyond reputeAaron has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Yahoo to Aaron
Shocked

they have 1Q earnings tomorrow May 7th... i imagine good and up... XD
>>there goes the fidelity<<
Aaron is offline   Rate this post Yes | No Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2009, 12:41 PM   Nav to Top  #23
VicVan
UberTrader

Favorites: ANTO, GE, XL
VicVan has a reputation beyond reputeVicVan has a reputation beyond reputeVicVan has a reputation beyond reputeVicVan has a reputation beyond reputeVicVan has a reputation beyond reputeVicVan has a reputation beyond reputeVicVan has a reputation beyond reputeVicVan has a reputation beyond reputeVicVan has a reputation beyond reputeVicVan has a reputation beyond reputeVicVan has a reputation beyond repute

bugger was going to buy more at +80%
Now like 135%

Where are all those chartists hiding - today I could do with their input on this one! f l y i n g. wow
Always do your own research and make up your own mind on any stock. Top investors follow themselves, sheep get slaughtered. Any tip, suggestion or comment posted by me is simply a suggestion / prompt for you to make up your own mind. No liability will be accepted. Its not a professional view, its a suggestion. Shares go up and down. Always spread your investments, always set your stops both up and down. If shorting or Futures investing, know what your doing. You cant beat the sharks, but you can swim on their back. Trade lucky.
VicVan is offline   Rate this post Yes | No Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2009, 12:42 PM   Nav to Top  #24
PanKleks
VIP Trader

Favorites: AV, BARC, XL
PanKleks is a name known to allPanKleks is a name known to allPanKleks is a name known to allPanKleks is a name known to allPanKleks is a name known to allPanKleks is a name known to all

This is getting crazy. To whoever got in when this was in the pennies, wow!

I wonder if there's been a leak of good results/good progress with approval process.
PanKleks is offline   Rate this post Yes | No Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2009, 12:44 PM   Nav to Top  #25
Aaron
UberTrader

Aaron has a reputation beyond reputeAaron has a reputation beyond reputeAaron has a reputation beyond reputeAaron has a reputation beyond reputeAaron has a reputation beyond reputeAaron has a reputation beyond reputeAaron has a reputation beyond reputeAaron has a reputation beyond reputeAaron has a reputation beyond reputeAaron has a reputation beyond reputeAaron has a reputation beyond repute

the chart ninjas will be here tomorrow saying we should've bought today.

Originally Posted by VicVan View Post
bugger was going to buy more at +80%
Now like 135%

Where are all those chartists hiding - today I could do with their input on this one! f l y i n g. wow
Old 05-06-2009, 12:45 PM   Nav to Top  #26
VicVan
UberTrader

VicVan has a reputation beyond reputeVicVan has a reputation beyond reputeVicVan has a reputation beyond reputeVicVan has a reputation beyond reputeVicVan has a reputation beyond reputeVicVan has a reputation beyond reputeVicVan has a reputation beyond reputeVicVan has a reputation beyond reputeVicVan has a reputation beyond reputeVicVan has a reputation beyond reputeVicVan has a reputation beyond repute

Have you seen Braveheart? sure you have. Remember that scene with the English Heavy horsement are charging the weak little Scots. However they have a plan (long pointed sticks)

William Wallace is shouting HOLD, HOLD, HOOOOLLLLDDDD, then he shouts now

Well...........

basically I have a voice shouting hold, as all my gut is telling me to sell. Moving up a stop loss and resisting. F***ing hard though on this immense rally, hell every click of my trading account puts another +10% on it

Long time coming but boom
Always do your own research and make up your own mind on any stock. Top investors follow themselves, sheep get slaughtered. Any tip, suggestion or comment posted by me is simply a suggestion / prompt for you to make up your own mind. No liability will be accepted. Its not a professional view, its a suggestion. Shares go up and down. Always spread your investments, always set your stops both up and down. If shorting or Futures investing, know what your doing. You cant beat the sharks, but you can swim on their back. Trade lucky.
Old 05-06-2009, 12:47 PM   Nav to Top  #27
Aaron
UberTrader

170% ahhhhhhhh
Old 05-06-2009, 12:49 PM   Nav to Top  #28
noriyaega
VIP Trader

Favorites: .
noriyaega is a name known to allnoriyaega is a name known to allnoriyaega is a name known to allnoriyaega is a name known to allnoriyaega is a name known to allnoriyaega is a name known to all
Sad by far my biggest missed opportunity

oh well. just had to vent my sob story. set my price at .35 a day late hoping for a dip to get in. turns out, THAT DIDN'T HAPPEN. blah. oh well.

congrats to everyone who's in.

watch me hate myself again later when this hits $100 in a year. haha.

Last edited by noriyaega; 05-06-2009 at 12:50 PM.. Reason: spelling
noriyaega is offline   Rate this post Yes | No Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2009, 12:55 PM   Nav to Top  #29
Baz
VIP Trader

Favorites: LVS, FNM, XL
Baz is a splendid one to beholdBaz is a splendid one to beholdBaz is a splendid one to beholdBaz is a splendid one to beholdBaz is a splendid one to beholdBaz is a splendid one to beholdBaz is a splendid one to beholdBaz is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via MSN to Baz Send a message via Yahoo to Baz Send a message via Skype™ to Baz
Devil OMFG

It was scary! I just got in an hour ago @ $1.24 and run away @$1.71 looooool. XD
Baz is offline   Rate this post Yes | No Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2009, 12:56 PM   Nav to Top  #30
VicVan
UberTrader

Guys I dont mind admitting its tough to hold from the 0.4 range as I see 400% and hell that dip had me shivering. I didnt put the house on this trade but this % gain so qucik is really dam sweet

Tags
CTIC, Pixantrone