Tax Season is Here! Save 15% on H&R Block Online
iconAll times are GMT -4. The time now is 10:15 PM. | Search:

» StockRants Stock Forum » Public Stock Forums » US Stock Picks » Long: PPRW - Premier Power Renewable Energy, Inc

Old 09-30-2009, 06:44 PM   Nav to Top  #1
dawson
Junior Trader

Favorites: adls pprw ogng
dawson is on a distinguished road
Question PPRW - Premier Power Renewable Energy, Inc

I'd like to know if anyone else is in Premier Power Renewable Energy, Inc. (PPRW.OB)? I got in when it dropped to $3.20 on 9/11. I'll probably buy more because I see long term potential in this one. It seems like they are headed in the right direction, and doing big things. The stock usually stays around $4.00

Company Background

Premier Power Renewable Energy, Inc. (Premier Power) is a developer, designer, and integrator of solar energy solutions for residential, commercial, and industrial customers in North America and Spain. The Company's main business is installation of solar energy systems and all related components for use by residential homeowners, commercial and industrial enterprises, municipalities, and other solar energy providers. In June 2009, the Company announced its entry into Italy, with the acquisition of Arco Energy, a privately held solar project developer and distributor.

I'd like to hear thoughts, feedback, etc.. Also how you think they measure up to akns.. I have a few hundred in there too.

Last edited by Miles; 10-01-2009 at 01:55 AM..
dawson is offline   Rate this post Yes | No Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2009, 10:41 AM   Nav to Top  #2
dawson
Junior Trader

Favorites: adls pprw ogng
dawson is on a distinguished road

thanks miles... might help if i got the symbol right
dawson is offline   Rate this post Yes | No Reply With Quote

Tags
AKNS, pprw