Tax Season is Here! Save 15% on H&R Block Online
iconAll times are GMT -4. The time now is 04:13 AM. | Search:

» StockRants Stock Forum » Public Stock Forums » US Stock Picks » Buy: China Education Alliance, Inc. (NYSE Amex:CEU)

Old 08-14-2009, 09:06 PM   Nav to Top  #1
pennywise
Junior Trader

Favorites: PWRM, ICAD, GNVC
pennywise has a spectacular aura aboutpennywise has a spectacular aura about
Smile China Education Alliance, Inc. (NYSE Amex:CEU)

China Education Alliance, Inc. (NYSE Amex:CEU), a company offering both online and on-site educational and vocational training and services in China.

CEU announced second quarter results that were better than our expectations in just about every metric. With respect to a great quarter, we think sales for the second half of the year will be higher due to seasonality and the increasing penetration of new products.

Given the company's strong rate of growth in both revenue and earnings, and its debt-free balance sheet, I think the target price for this stock is $17. (Please do your own DD).

About China Education Alliance, Inc.

China Education Alliance, Inc. is a fast-growing, leading China-based company offering high-quality education resources and services to students ages 6 to 18 and adults ages 18+ (university students and professionals). For students ages 6 to 18, China Education Alliance, Inc. offers supplemental, online exam-oriented training materials and on-site exam-oriented training and tutoring services. The company is providing on-line, downloadable, famous teachers resources and on-site face-to-face instructions. All resources and tutoring services are provided by famous teachers within mainland China. The purpose of online exam-orientated resources and on-site tutoring is to help Chinese students ages 6 to 18 to pass the two most important and highly competitive exams in their educational career: senior high school entrance exam and college entrance exam. For graduates and professionals age 18+, China Education Alliance provides vocational training including IT and several professional training programs. In addition, the Company is providing comprehensive English programs that are taught by North American instructors to assist graduates and professionals in learning the English language, both written and conversational in order to better able them to work for a foreign corporation or work-study abroad. At present, five English schools are operating nationwide in China. For more information about China Education Alliance, please visit China Education Alliance, Inc..
pennywise is offline   Rate this post Yes | No Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2020, 03:57 PM   Nav to Top  #2
Zicky8
Junior Trader

Favorites: rvrvr rvrvr rvrv
Zicky8 is on a distinguished road

Thanks for this information! Many of us know how it's hard to study in college with lots of assignments every day. Fortunately, my friend told me to go on https://bestwritingservices.net/best...rvices-review/ and choose the writing service which I like most and you know it helped
Zicky8 is offline   Rate this post Yes | No Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2020, 01:40 AM   Nav to Top  #3
Glenny
Junior Trader

Favorites: nope
Glenny is on a distinguished road

What can I say? The academic program provides a huge amount of paper work and students are required to write this often. I don't like boring paperwork. but I want to get a good education and so I have to follow the rules of my College. I recently found a good service https://writemyessay.ca/write-my-research-paper in which I plan to order a research paper and see how it works.
Glenny is offline   Rate this post Yes | No Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2020, 05:03 AM   Nav to Top  #4
antsrants
Senior Trader

Favorites: USAS, CTXR, MQR, LTBR, PYR
antsrants is on a distinguished road

Sorry, I posted in a wrong thread...

Last edited by antsrants; 04-19-2020 at 07:28 AM..
antsrants is offline   0 thumbs up / 1 thumbs down. Rate this post Yes | No Reply With Quote