Tax Season is Here! Save 15% on H&R Block Online
iconAll times are GMT -4. The time now is 04:31 PM. | Search:

» StockRants Stock Forum » Public Stock Forums » US Stock Picks » Watch: Found a totally new, fast and intuitive platform

Old 02-12-2018, 09:37 AM   Nav to Top  #1
Marianna
Trader

Favorites: Apple, Google, Facebook
Marianna is on a distinguished road
Default Found a totally new, fast and intuitive platform

Have you heard about the first trading environment that exclusively uses Bitcoin? Well, I've been looking for various business opportunities linked to cryptocurrencies, since this is the most popular subject of the year, and came across this website. It is an international company that developed the first trading environment that operates in Bitcoin only and you can also utilize their web based platform.

Basically, you deposit Bitcoin - trade on markets - withdraw profits in BTC. I found it quite interesting as you can benefit twice, from market movement and from price evolution of BTC. And thank God, the BTC is quite volatile, giving a lot of chances to make money. I think it's a great opportunity! For your reference, this is the website where you can try with a demo account first.
Marianna is offline   Rate this post Yes | No Reply With Quote