Tax Season is Here! Save 15% on H&R Block Online
iconAll times are GMT -4. The time now is 09:42 AM. | Search:

» StockRants Stock Forum » Public Stock Forums » Rumors & News » DSCO - Surfaxin Approval

Old 05-25-2009, 02:33 AM   Nav to Top  #11
Superfly
UberTrader

Favorites: RIG, HEB, LVS, KFN
Superfly has a reputation beyond reputeSuperfly has a reputation beyond reputeSuperfly has a reputation beyond reputeSuperfly has a reputation beyond reputeSuperfly has a reputation beyond reputeSuperfly has a reputation beyond reputeSuperfly has a reputation beyond reputeSuperfly has a reputation beyond reputeSuperfly has a reputation beyond reputeSuperfly has a reputation beyond reputeSuperfly has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Superfly Send a message via Skype™ to Superfly

While it may not have pertained directly to the topic at hand, it does relate to another bio stock, and you never know...it could be the one that makes us all millionaires
If you are given a chance to be a role model, I think you should always take it because you can influence a person's life in a positive light, and that's what I want to do. That's what it's all about.
Tiger Woods

I'm putting in my market order right now on this b! --> TTNP thread title in Premarket 5/7/09..that one is for the ages!

Yes we Can...Yes we Will!!!
Superfly is offline   Rate this post Yes | No Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2009, 02:44 AM   Nav to Top  #12
tdanco
Trader

Favorites: uuu nri heb
tdanco is just really nicetdanco is just really nicetdanco is just really nicetdanco is just really nicetdanco is just really nice

I have a feeling all 5 thumbs down were from the same person......
tdanco is offline   Rate this post Yes | No Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2009, 02:58 AM   Nav to Top  #13
Superfly
UberTrader

Favorites: RIG, HEB, LVS, KFN
Superfly has a reputation beyond reputeSuperfly has a reputation beyond reputeSuperfly has a reputation beyond reputeSuperfly has a reputation beyond reputeSuperfly has a reputation beyond reputeSuperfly has a reputation beyond reputeSuperfly has a reputation beyond reputeSuperfly has a reputation beyond reputeSuperfly has a reputation beyond reputeSuperfly has a reputation beyond reputeSuperfly has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Superfly Send a message via Skype™ to Superfly

Its not possible to give more than one TU or TD on one post tdanco. 5 different people gave a TD to it
If you are given a chance to be a role model, I think you should always take it because you can influence a person's life in a positive light, and that's what I want to do. That's what it's all about.
Tiger Woods

I'm putting in my market order right now on this b! --> TTNP thread title in Premarket 5/7/09..that one is for the ages!

Yes we Can...Yes we Will!!!
Superfly is offline   Rate this post Yes | No Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2009, 03:03 AM   Nav to Top  #14
tdanco
Trader

Favorites: uuu nri heb
tdanco is just really nicetdanco is just really nicetdanco is just really nicetdanco is just really nicetdanco is just really nice

holy, kind of odd considering how often people post about other stocks.
tdanco is offline   Rate this post Yes | No Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2009, 08:18 PM   Nav to Top  #15
psgama
VIP Trader

Favorites: UUU, LULU, XRE
psgama is a splendid one to beholdpsgama is a splendid one to beholdpsgama is a splendid one to beholdpsgama is a splendid one to beholdpsgama is a splendid one to beholdpsgama is a splendid one to beholdpsgama is a splendid one to behold

Well, had he started a new thread rather than post information about an IPO thats only relation to this thread was the Market Sector it pertains to, I imagine he wouldn't have gotten all the thumbs down.

Anyone have any updates on DSCO, I've been watching it a couple weeks and it hasn't really been doing much.....
psgama is offline   Rate this post Yes | No Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2009, 08:22 PM   Nav to Top  #16
chuckd
UberTrader

Favorites: KFN LVS NTE
chuckd has a reputation beyond reputechuckd has a reputation beyond reputechuckd has a reputation beyond reputechuckd has a reputation beyond reputechuckd has a reputation beyond reputechuckd has a reputation beyond reputechuckd has a reputation beyond reputechuckd has a reputation beyond reputechuckd has a reputation beyond reputechuckd has a reputation beyond reputechuckd has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by psgama View Post
Well, had he started a new thread rather than post information about an IPO thats only relation to this thread was the Market Sector it pertains to, I imagine he wouldn't have gotten all the thumbs down.

Anyone have any updates on DSCO, I've been watching it a couple weeks and it hasn't really been doing much.....
I agree psgama, I'm just hoping we can give him a little leeway because he did ask in his first post,I have not heard back from him yet,but I hope he clarifies himself soon.
All advice from me is guaranteed to be worth at least what you paid for it, or double your money back. All persons dealing with matters of personal finance are advised to gather information from blogs, books, radio and TV, consult with professionals, discuss the matter with anybody who will listen, and then make their own decision.
chuckd is offline   1 thumbs up / 0 thumbs down. Rate this post Yes | No Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2009, 08:25 PM   Nav to Top  #17
psgama
VIP Trader

Favorites: UUU, LULU, XRE
psgama is a splendid one to beholdpsgama is a splendid one to beholdpsgama is a splendid one to beholdpsgama is a splendid one to beholdpsgama is a splendid one to beholdpsgama is a splendid one to beholdpsgama is a splendid one to behold

Yeah, I agree with you there. Being a new member can be confusing when your unaware of where to post tips or suggestions. So everyone needs a little leeway, provided that they aren't blatantly trying to pump a stock up with no research or sources provided :) Which I don't believe was quack's intention.
psgama is offline   Rate this post Yes | No Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2009, 01:40 PM   Nav to Top  #18
pumpdump
Dog House

Favorites: DSCO CTIC MSFT
pumpdump is infamous around these partspumpdump is infamous around these parts
Exclamation DSCO will Rocket

I agree with the original post and DSCO will rocket!!
pumpdump is offline   1 thumbs up / 3 thumbs down. Rate this post Yes | No Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2009, 02:02 PM   Nav to Top  #19
okelliot
Dog House

Favorites: CTIC NOVL GNBT
okelliot is infamous around these parts

DSCO
okelliot is offline   1 thumbs up / 0 thumbs down. Rate this post Yes | No Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2009, 04:34 PM   Nav to Top  #20
w00tw00t
Senior Trader

w00tw00t is a splendid one to beholdw00tw00t is a splendid one to beholdw00tw00t is a splendid one to beholdw00tw00t is a splendid one to beholdw00tw00t is a splendid one to beholdw00tw00t is a splendid one to beholdw00tw00t is a splendid one to behold

I think they stand or fall with tomorrows FDA decision.
BUT they mentioned already that one of their goals is to create a partnership with some other related companies in the industry. If there is potential for Surfaxin and I think there is then this would give them strong position in the future.
w00tw00t is offline   1 thumbs up / 0 thumbs down. Rate this post Yes | No Reply With Quote

Tags
DSCO