Tax Season is Here! Save 15% on H&R Block Online
iconAll times are GMT -4. The time now is 05:06 AM. | Search:

» StockRants Stock Forum » Public Stock Forums » Rumors & News » List of Traders Blog Sites

Old 05-30-2009, 11:42 AM   Nav to Top  #1
daveking
UberTrader

Favorites: MAA.V, GAS.TO, ELR
daveking has a brilliant futuredaveking has a brilliant futuredaveking has a brilliant futuredaveking has a brilliant futuredaveking has a brilliant futuredaveking has a brilliant futuredaveking has a brilliant futuredaveking has a brilliant futuredaveking has a brilliant futuredaveking has a brilliant futuredaveking has a brilliant future
Default List of Traders Blog Sites

I like reading blogs especially ones written by Traders. Blogs help me with my research and give me ideas. I'm going to compile a short list of the blogs I frequent on a daily basis.

Slope of Hope with Tim Knight
He's a perma bear. Which mean he did really well during the crash this year. I am currently reading his Technical Analysis book. He's very entertaining and updates on the hourly basis during trading day. Because he's a bear, he didn't do too well shorting lately.

the evil speculator - one nefarious trade at a time Post a lot of nice charts.

Stock Chartist Guru is an seasoned veteran that know his technicals. It's one of the most insightful blog about the market after the crash. A lot of the stuff on his blog is way over my head. My goals is to learn as much knowledge about the market as him.

http://timothysykes.com/ He's an annoying loud mouth. Typical New Yorker attitude. Admits that he a Pumper and Dumper. The thing I like about him is that he's honest about his greediness.

Post more blogs and a short review.

Last edited by daveking; 05-30-2009 at 05:29 PM.. Reason: Needed to respect my elders.
daveking is offline   4 thumbs up / 1 thumbs down. Rate this post Yes | No Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2009, 03:49 PM   Nav to Top  #2
Madloch
Junior Trader

Favorites: CTIC, TIG, BIPH
Madloch is a jewel in the roughMadloch is a jewel in the roughMadloch is a jewel in the rough

I found this one a few days ago:
The Stock Oracle
Madloch is offline   0 thumbs up / 1 thumbs down. Rate this post Yes | No Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2009, 04:06 PM   Nav to Top  #3
sblok
*BEAR*

Favorites: KFN,FAZ/FAS,TBT,SRS
sblok is a splendid one to beholdsblok is a splendid one to beholdsblok is a splendid one to beholdsblok is a splendid one to beholdsblok is a splendid one to beholdsblok is a splendid one to beholdsblok is a splendid one to behold

The Market Ticker
sblok is offline   2 thumbs up / 0 thumbs down. Rate this post Yes | No Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2009, 04:17 PM   Nav to Top  #4
chuckd
UberTrader

Favorites: KFN LVS NTE
chuckd has a reputation beyond reputechuckd has a reputation beyond reputechuckd has a reputation beyond reputechuckd has a reputation beyond reputechuckd has a reputation beyond reputechuckd has a reputation beyond reputechuckd has a reputation beyond reputechuckd has a reputation beyond reputechuckd has a reputation beyond reputechuckd has a reputation beyond reputechuckd has a reputation beyond repute
Default Market ticker

Originally Posted by sblok View Post
The Market Ticker
I love Karl Denninger from the market ticker, I have the rss feed

on my home page. He writes some really great articles.
All advice from me is guaranteed to be worth at least what you paid for it, or double your money back. All persons dealing with matters of personal finance are advised to gather information from blogs, books, radio and TV, consult with professionals, discuss the matter with anybody who will listen, and then make their own decision.
chuckd is offline   1 thumbs up / 0 thumbs down. Rate this post Yes | No Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2009, 05:20 PM   Nav to Top  #5
stockchartist
Junior Trader

Favorites: slv, tbt, iag
stockchartist is on a distinguished road

Stockchartist Thanks for the comment.

Last edited by stockchartist; 06-06-2009 at 08:35 AM..
stockchartist is offline   Rate this post Yes | No Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2009, 05:26 PM   Nav to Top  #6
daveking
UberTrader

Favorites: MAA.V, GAS.TO, ELR
daveking has a brilliant futuredaveking has a brilliant futuredaveking has a brilliant futuredaveking has a brilliant futuredaveking has a brilliant futuredaveking has a brilliant futuredaveking has a brilliant futuredaveking has a brilliant futuredaveking has a brilliant futuredaveking has a brilliant futuredaveking has a brilliant future

I stand corrected Guru.

I didn't mean it in any negative way. Infact, your blog is one of the most insightful blog I've read.

You really need to change your profile pic.
Old 05-30-2009, 07:00 PM   Nav to Top  #7
sblok
*BEAR*

Favorites: KFN,FAZ/FAS,TBT,SRS
sblok is a splendid one to beholdsblok is a splendid one to beholdsblok is a splendid one to beholdsblok is a splendid one to beholdsblok is a splendid one to beholdsblok is a splendid one to beholdsblok is a splendid one to behold

Yeah he is great, but a little too pessimistic at times. Another one I follow daily: Zero Hedge

Originally Posted by chuckd View Post
I love Karl Denninger from the market ticker, I have the rss feed

on my home page. He writes some really great articles.
sblok is offline   1 thumbs up / 0 thumbs down. Rate this post Yes | No Reply With Quote