Tax Season is Here! Save 15% on H&R Block Online
iconAll times are GMT -4. The time now is 03:08 PM. | Search:

» StockRants Stock Forum » General Forums » Traders Lounge » Rants & Blather » For the Love of Money - The O'jays

Old 05-08-2009, 07:08 AM   Nav to Top  #1
VicVan
UberTrader

Favorites: ANTO, GE, XL
VicVan has a reputation beyond reputeVicVan has a reputation beyond reputeVicVan has a reputation beyond reputeVicVan has a reputation beyond reputeVicVan has a reputation beyond reputeVicVan has a reputation beyond reputeVicVan has a reputation beyond reputeVicVan has a reputation beyond reputeVicVan has a reputation beyond reputeVicVan has a reputation beyond reputeVicVan has a reputation beyond repute
Wink For the Love of Money - The O'jays

This makes me smile everytime I hear it - if we ever need music on start up of the site or anything, this has got to be a contender!

mo money'
Always do your own research and make up your own mind on any stock. Top investors follow themselves, sheep get slaughtered. Any tip, suggestion or comment posted by me is simply a suggestion / prompt for you to make up your own mind. No liability will be accepted. Its not a professional view, its a suggestion. Shares go up and down. Always spread your investments, always set your stops both up and down. If shorting or Futures investing, know what your doing. You cant beat the sharks, but you can swim on their back. Trade lucky.

Last edited by Prentiss; 05-14-2009 at 07:26 AM..
VicVan is offline   Rate this post Yes | No Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2009, 10:23 AM   Nav to Top  #2
gummibear
Junior Trader

Favorites: UCP NEW GGG MXP
gummibear is a jewel in the roughgummibear is a jewel in the roughgummibear is a jewel in the rough
Default Old school

And i agree this is one we should start each trading day with ... and me being an ex DJ - pirate radio and all - with 30k tracks from the soul era 74-91 maybe its an idea

Nothing like music to help you smile !!!
gummibear is offline   Rate this post Yes | No Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2009, 02:39 PM   Nav to Top  #3
illinoisweber
VIP Trader

Favorites: ELO U2 INXS
illinoisweber is a name known to allillinoisweber is a name known to allillinoisweber is a name known to allillinoisweber is a name known to allillinoisweber is a name known to allillinoisweber is a name known to all
Default Works for me

I would love to see the Obama throwing money while this song is played.

RW,
illinoisweber is offline   Rate this post Yes | No Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2009, 08:24 AM   Nav to Top  #4
VicVan
UberTrader

Favorites: ANTO, GE, XL
VicVan has a reputation beyond reputeVicVan has a reputation beyond reputeVicVan has a reputation beyond reputeVicVan has a reputation beyond reputeVicVan has a reputation beyond reputeVicVan has a reputation beyond reputeVicVan has a reputation beyond reputeVicVan has a reputation beyond reputeVicVan has a reputation beyond reputeVicVan has a reputation beyond reputeVicVan has a reputation beyond repute

lol
where is prentis - that Obama image with this music would be dam awesome.
Always do your own research and make up your own mind on any stock. Top investors follow themselves, sheep get slaughtered. Any tip, suggestion or comment posted by me is simply a suggestion / prompt for you to make up your own mind. No liability will be accepted. Its not a professional view, its a suggestion. Shares go up and down. Always spread your investments, always set your stops both up and down. If shorting or Futures investing, know what your doing. You cant beat the sharks, but you can swim on their back. Trade lucky.
VicVan is offline   Rate this post Yes | No Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2009, 07:25 AM   Nav to Top  #5
Prentiss
Busy Counting Stacks

Favorites: See my thread...
Prentiss has a reputation beyond reputePrentiss has a reputation beyond reputePrentiss has a reputation beyond reputePrentiss has a reputation beyond reputePrentiss has a reputation beyond reputePrentiss has a reputation beyond reputePrentiss has a reputation beyond reputePrentiss has a reputation beyond reputePrentiss has a reputation beyond reputePrentiss has a reputation beyond reputePrentiss has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Skype™ to Prentiss

Someone call for Obama!?? Lol.

http://www.thepictures.us/images/f4z...t7va50p91h.gif

You follow my words, you will both MAKE and LOSE money JUST LIKE ME!
Prentiss is offline   Rate this post Yes | No Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2009, 10:24 AM   Nav to Top  #6
Little Fishy Big Pond
Junior Trader

Favorites: UEN,JJB,YELL
Little Fishy Big Pond is on a distinguished road
Default Pimpin The PM

I can just imagine wee Gordon Brown underneath writhing and trying to stuff that dough into his breeks.
Old 05-21-2009, 08:40 AM   Nav to Top  #7
stocksearcher
Trader

Favorites: heb, xl, bac
stocksearcher is a jewel in the roughstocksearcher is a jewel in the roughstocksearcher is a jewel in the roughstocksearcher is a jewel in the rough
Big Smile

Originally Posted by Prentiss View Post
Someone call for Obama!?? Lol.
hahaha absolutely hilarious.

"October. This is one of the peculiarly dangerous months to speculate in stocks. The others are July, January, September, April, November, May, March, June, December, August and February.” - Mark Twain
stocksearcher is offline   Rate this post Yes | No Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2009, 04:47 AM   Nav to Top  #8
pearlpam
Dog House

pearlpam is infamous around these partspearlpam is infamous around these partspearlpam is infamous around these parts

Yes, everyone want that when they invest, must be in proper and right place means not to be used in unwanted place because every investors have to love their money a lot so it is better to use money in proper place not to waste, everyone love their money. For this I don’t think more then AVAFX trader any other trader can give you a better bonus amount to double your money only have to sent a code that is AVAQZ12 to double your money in a deposit of $200 to get $100 more so in this way we can say that we love our money because we invest in right and proper place.
pearlpam is offline   Rate this post Yes | No Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2019, 04:32 PM   Nav to Top  #9
darrellowee
Junior Trader

Favorites: dsdsds dsdsds dsdsds
darrellowee is on a distinguished road

Oh my bride is the one who in love with money. My money. I met her on one site from this list cherylhearts.com/best-dating-sites-for-long-term-relationships/ and she is beautiful, but loves money more than me. Can't do nothing with it, respect her too much and want to get married this year.
darrellowee is offline   Rate this post Yes | No Reply With Quote