Tax Season is Here! Save 15% on H&R Block Online
iconAll times are GMT -4. The time now is 06:17 PM. | Search:

» StockRants Stock Forum » Public Stock Forums » US Penny Stock Picks » OTC: ADLS

Old 05-19-2009, 01:11 AM   Nav to Top  #1
GreG
Junior Trader

Favorites: LVS CENX OCNF
GreG is just really niceGreG is just really niceGreG is just really niceGreG is just really nice
Default OTC: ADLS

Thought I would just throw this one out. I haven't been following this one, but it looks like this one may have a run up. It has already jumped on FDA aproval buzz for their drug Cethromycin. Advanced Life Sciences Announces Cethromycin Granted FDA Orphan Drug Designation for Anthrax - Health News - redOrbit The post is dated March 2007, but this is the same drug that the FDAs Anti-Infective drugs Advisory Committee (AIDAC) is tentatively scheduled to meet on June 2, 2009 to discuss the new drug. In November 2008 the FDA filed the company's new drug application (NDA) for Cethromycin, and established a target prescription drug user fee act (PDUFA) date for the Cethromycin NDA of July 31, 2009.
Further details pertaining to the AIDAC meeting will be provided by Advanced Life Sciences upon receipt of additional info from FDA.

Advanced Life Sciences:Advancing Discoveries for Health

They were removed from Nasdaq recently and now trade on OTC.
Like I said I just noticed this one. It has already moved to the upside. Tell me what you think.
GreG is offline   Rate this post Yes | No Reply With Quote