Tax Season is Here! Save 15% on H&R Block Online
iconAll times are GMT -4. The time now is 06:14 PM. | Search:

» StockRants Stock Forum » Public Stock Forums » US Penny Stock Picks » Buy: WHEN - World Health Energy Holdings, Inc.

Old 03-06-2012, 02:58 AM   Nav to Top  #1
ajmcello
Trader

Favorites: SFIO FHRV ARSC
ajmcello is on a distinguished road
Default WHEN - World Health Energy Holdings, Inc.

Daily Chart: http://stockcharts.com/h-sc/ui?s=WHE...d=p40687175648

Weekly Chart: http://stockcharts.com/h-sc/ui?s=WHE...d=p17165312249

News: http://finance.yahoo.com/q/h?s=WHEN.PK+Headlines

World Health Energy Holdings, Inc (WHEN) is a public commodity and energy tech company providing new innovative clean green energy and pioneering new food crops.

Management
David Lieberman, CEO
Jeremy Werblowsky, CFO

WHEN Advisory Board
Arie Keidan
Edward H. Blum

WHEN has recently acquired GNE-India (www.gne.bz), an algae-technology company with distribution and licensing rights to an innovative patented system for the efficient production of algae for bio-fuel and commercial high protein fish feed.

WHEN has several Letters of Intent and Memorandums of Understanding to build and operate algae biodiesel projects.
ajmcello is offline   Rate this post Yes | No Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2012, 11:08 AM   Nav to Top  #2
ajmcello
Trader

Default WHEN - World Health Energy Holdings, Inc

Daily Chart: WHEN - SharpCharts Workbench - StockCharts.com

Weekly Chart: WHEN - SharpCharts Workbench - StockCharts.com

News: WHEN.PK Headlines | WORLD HEALTH ENERGY Stock - Yahoo! Finance

World Health Energy Holdings, Inc (WHEN) is a public commodity and energy tech company providing new innovative clean green energy and pioneering new food crops.

Management
David Lieberman, CEO
Jeremy Werblowsky, CFO

WHEN Advisory Board
Arie Keidan
Edward H. Blum

WHEN has recently acquired GNE-India (GNE - Global Natural Energy Ltd), an algae-technology company with distribution and licensing rights to an innovative patented system for the efficient production of algae for bio-fuel and commercial high protein fish feed.

WHEN has several Letters of Intent and Memorandums of Understanding to build and operate algae biodiesel projects.

This company has a lot going for it, as far as I can tell. A recent PR stated that:

World Health Energy Holdings, Inc. announced the appointment of Dr. Meir Silver, formerly at Philips and Siemens, as New Director of Science for Green Energy Algae Fuel Projects. Dr. Silver has over fifteen years' experience in Research and Development, Clinical Research and Development in both medical devices and biotechnology. He has held positions of increasing responsibility at Siemens Medical Systems and at Philips Medical Systems, and several successful start-up companies.

There have been several news updates and LOI's. I'm hopeful that these turn into acquisitions, as with Global Natural Energy Ltd, an algae-tech company that utilizes unique commercial systems to grow algae for "Green" fuel, human consumption and animal feed.

It is my understanding that they have also received a nice round of government funding, and this stock has some potential to take off. Last week, there was a massive spike in volume, over 66M traded, mostly buys, which set a record high for volume for this company. What got my attention was at the end of the day, there was a $10K buy at 0.0022. Something is up, so I thought I'd post and start a thread about the company. I've watched it since fall a bit on just small sell blocks, but the buys vs sells have been about even. I think a big run might be imminent on some news, and this is a stock worth watching.
Old 03-06-2012, 11:12 AM   Nav to Top  #3
ajmcello
Trader

There's some potential here - I like how the PPS has for the most part remained above 0.0020 for actually, several months. Hopefully it gets back there and beyond with some good news. One MM left on the ASK, looks real thin, and nice support on the BID. I would think it wouldn't take much to uptick WHEN.