Tax Season is Here! Save 15% on H&R Block Online
iconAll times are GMT -4. The time now is 06:53 PM. | Search:

» StockRants Stock Forum » Public Stock Forums » US Penny Stock Picks » Watch: NPHC Nutra Pharma Corp * New Product *

Old 06-16-2010, 09:07 PM   Nav to Top  #11
blanchedsoldier
Junior Trader

Favorites: drys,bcs,pxwl
blanchedsoldier is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by Bullishonme View Post
i admire your bravery on this one.

i have to say...it seems like a company which did one hell of a failed IPO at the exact wrong time. when the market crashed. not sure how to feel on this one, but if the fundamentals are any indicator...after almost 10 years of being traded...they still aren't profitable?

Looks like they are either scraping or about to have some serious upside. need to dive into the business more.

They are going to have a serious upside from where ever they settle: TRUE

You can see why, Cobroxin was 11th bestseller on AMAZON - Pain relivers - rubs and ointments. It was also between the 4,000th and 10,000th bestseller in Health and beauty products.

NOW!! It is 990th bestseller in the health and beauty products. It is also the 6th bestseller in Pain relivers - rubs and ointments.

That's in the space of a couple of weeks. So while the share price has been falling sales have been rocketing. There is no hiding this fact.

Nyloxin has been launched in Mexico and there is also been a new a famous fortune 500 World wide distributor. Revenues look like they are living up to their hype and will double and triple in some quarters.

They also have a great pipeline.

I have neglected to post some charts here.. There was what appeared to be a bearish haramii a while back and after that it touched as low as .20 cents there was little or no buys and the ask was quickly gapped to around .24. Since then it has had some heavy selling and since the market improved buying has started again.

chart presently

blanchedsoldier is offline   Rate this post Yes | No Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2010, 02:10 PM   Nav to Top  #12
blanchedsoldier
Junior Trader

Default NPHC big drop today.

NPHC has dropped 32% today to .17 and moved back up to .23. The lowest ASK prices were .21. The drop might have been due to L2 pressure or soem other variable but the compnay is still a good investment.

NPHC - SharpCharts Workbench - StockCharts.com
Old 06-21-2010, 03:39 PM   Nav to Top  #13
blanchedsoldier
Junior Trader

You should just stop SPAMMING it is just going to make the pennynewsletter less attractive.
Old 07-28-2010, 05:29 AM   Nav to Top  #14
DaMan
Senior Trader

Favorites: AAPL, 893 HK, ICMC.OB
DaMan is a jewel in the roughDaMan is a jewel in the roughDaMan is a jewel in the rough
Default Earnings and revenue

do you guys have any revenue numbers on this company? Thanks!
DaMan is offline   Rate this post Yes | No Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2010, 04:10 PM   Nav to Top  #15
blanchedsoldier
Junior Trader

Originally Posted by DaMan View Post
do you guys have any revenue numbers on this company? Thanks!
Revenues
Q4 09 500k
Q1 10 800k
Q2 10 150k

Unfortunately NPHC is blaming its distributor for failing to properly advertise as contracted and they haven't received aa new order from XCHo so their revenue is stumped for Q2.

I had hoped to see this grow but this failure might be more serious for the share price and leave NPHC short on cash. This is a high beta stock and has alot of volatile movments. It is possible to short sell and buy this at certain entry points and make a profit.

XCHO have begun their advertising campaign in earnest as of July 28th but I haven't seen any feedback thus far. With this campaign starting, it will be important to see some growth in the third quarter. If it doesn't then it will drop.
Old 02-06-2011, 01:36 AM   Nav to Top  #16
jra1914
Junior Trader

Favorites: NPHC FLPC MCII
jra1914 is on a distinguished road
New! NPHC starting to make gains

I'm totally new at trading but I'm a Registered Nurse and a new pain medication that's appears to be better than tylenol, motrin, or even morphine is pretty awesome. I think people just don't know about it yet. None of my coworkers knows about it. I even asked a pharmacist and she's never heard of it. Since the drug (Cobroxin) is already FDA approved and its already available over the counter at locale drugstores like CVS or Walgreens, I think its just a matter of time when people will start to realize that this is the best new drug out there in treating pain. This is because it has little or no side effects. For instance, unlike other pain medications, it doesn't cause any damage to your liver and its non-addictive. I've been recommending the drug to anyone who asks me regarding what is the best pain medication.
jra1914 is offline   Rate this post Yes | No Reply With Quote

Tags
agressive, biotech, bull, FDA, hot stock, NPHC, nutra