Tax Season is Here! Save 15% on H&R Block Online
iconAll times are GMT -4. The time now is 12:38 AM. | Search:

» StockRants Stock Forum » Public Stock Forums » US Penny Stock Picks » Buy: GETA (GNTA) - Genta Inc.

Old 05-08-2009, 01:53 AM   Nav to Top  #31
chuckd
UberTrader

Favorites: KFN LVS NTE
chuckd has a reputation beyond reputechuckd has a reputation beyond reputechuckd has a reputation beyond reputechuckd has a reputation beyond reputechuckd has a reputation beyond reputechuckd has a reputation beyond reputechuckd has a reputation beyond reputechuckd has a reputation beyond reputechuckd has a reputation beyond reputechuckd has a reputation beyond reputechuckd has a reputation beyond repute

haha jon, i bought back in today as well at .0073
All advice from me is guaranteed to be worth at least what you paid for it, or double your money back. All persons dealing with matters of personal finance are advised to gather information from blogs, books, radio and TV, consult with professionals, discuss the matter with anybody who will listen, and then make their own decision.
chuckd is offline   Rate this post Yes | No Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2009, 02:30 AM   Nav to Top  #32
ShaggsTheStudd
VIP Trader

Favorites: XL, PSPM, ATVI
ShaggsTheStudd is a splendid one to beholdShaggsTheStudd is a splendid one to beholdShaggsTheStudd is a splendid one to beholdShaggsTheStudd is a splendid one to beholdShaggsTheStudd is a splendid one to beholdShaggsTheStudd is a splendid one to beholdShaggsTheStudd is a splendid one to behold

Dammit guys, why didn't you let me in? I had a limit order in last night at 0.0066. I figured the 0.007x prices were you guys and it would float down. Now I don't know wtf to do...
ShaggsTheStudd is offline   Rate this post Yes | No Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2009, 02:33 AM   Nav to Top  #33
chuckd
UberTrader

chuckd has a reputation beyond reputechuckd has a reputation beyond reputechuckd has a reputation beyond reputechuckd has a reputation beyond reputechuckd has a reputation beyond reputechuckd has a reputation beyond reputechuckd has a reputation beyond reputechuckd has a reputation beyond reputechuckd has a reputation beyond reputechuckd has a reputation beyond reputechuckd has a reputation beyond repute

Shaggs, I will sell you mine at .02 if you really want some. lol
All advice from me is guaranteed to be worth at least what you paid for it, or double your money back. All persons dealing with matters of personal finance are advised to gather information from blogs, books, radio and TV, consult with professionals, discuss the matter with anybody who will listen, and then make their own decision.
Old 05-08-2009, 02:43 AM   Nav to Top  #34
Scott68
UberTrader

Favorites: LVS CTIC BGM
Scott68 has a reputation beyond reputeScott68 has a reputation beyond reputeScott68 has a reputation beyond reputeScott68 has a reputation beyond reputeScott68 has a reputation beyond reputeScott68 has a reputation beyond reputeScott68 has a reputation beyond reputeScott68 has a reputation beyond reputeScott68 has a reputation beyond reputeScott68 has a reputation beyond reputeScott68 has a reputation beyond repute

I jumped in at .0073 also.

Must be something going on ... we're all thinking too much alike.

Maybe we just need more sleep.
Old 05-08-2009, 02:49 AM   Nav to Top  #35
chuckd
UberTrader

Well its almost 3 AM here Scott, and I still have 30 more posts to read. Then get a few

hours sleep, and back to the screen. I hope my accounts are as green this morning

as they were yesterday. I could not believe it when I first looked, I had to rub my eyes

and clear my head to take in what I was seeing. What a day!
Old 05-08-2009, 03:03 AM   Nav to Top  #36
SK_
UberTrader

SK_ has a reputation beyond reputeSK_ has a reputation beyond reputeSK_ has a reputation beyond reputeSK_ has a reputation beyond reputeSK_ has a reputation beyond reputeSK_ has a reputation beyond reputeSK_ has a reputation beyond reputeSK_ has a reputation beyond reputeSK_ has a reputation beyond reputeSK_ has a reputation beyond reputeSK_ has a reputation beyond repute
Default Running with the herd on this one...

Saweeet, I'm in on this one at .076 - BUT, ...0073? $%#@@! you guys beat me every time! One of these day I'm gonna make my mark on the infamous Stock Rants Hall o' Fame!

Looking forward to tomorrow.
SK_ is offline   Rate this post Yes | No Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2009, 06:18 AM   Nav to Top  #37
JonW
Rocket Man

Favorites: PNA.AX, AFR.L, CTIC, XKEMQ
JonW has a reputation beyond reputeJonW has a reputation beyond reputeJonW has a reputation beyond reputeJonW has a reputation beyond reputeJonW has a reputation beyond reputeJonW has a reputation beyond reputeJonW has a reputation beyond reputeJonW has a reputation beyond reputeJonW has a reputation beyond reputeJonW has a reputation beyond reputeJonW has a reputation beyond repute
Devil Haha!! Cool

What a funny thread!

Can't believe we're all sharing the same brain. Maybe we should start bulk buying in the name of StockRants!! XD

I got 74

JonW
"Everything happens for a reason. There is no such thing as coincidence. Listen lots and talk a little and you will eventually figure out the reasons for most things. This should tell you all you need to know about when to buy and when to sell. Always remember, though, that money is just money and true wealth lies in contentment."
JonW is offline   Rate this post Yes | No Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2009, 06:50 AM   Nav to Top  #38
Cedar136
Junior Trader

Favorites: LVS, GNTA, F
Cedar136 is just really niceCedar136 is just really niceCedar136 is just really niceCedar136 is just really nice

I'm in at .065
Of course that didn't happen yesterday! LOL
I've been holding it for a few weeks.

Nice to see it moving!!!

Last edited by Cedar136; 05-08-2009 at 09:59 AM..
Cedar136 is offline   Rate this post Yes | No Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2009, 09:46 AM   Nav to Top  #39
AGaines
The Revolution is Now

Favorites: lvs gnta hun cytx
AGaines has much to be proud ofAGaines has much to be proud ofAGaines has much to be proud ofAGaines has much to be proud ofAGaines has much to be proud ofAGaines has much to be proud ofAGaines has much to be proud ofAGaines has much to be proud of
Send a message via Skype™ to AGaines
Lightbulb Another Post from "terrymisir" on iHub

Just want to keep everyone updated on some who says he has "insider info". As always take this as you may. I'm not backing anything this guys says but he is pretty much on point just like our XDTrantsXD!!!
--------------------------------------------------------

Posted by: terrymisir

Date: Friday, May 08, 2009 8:50:32 AM
In reply to: surfmore
Who wrote MSG# 22015 Post # of 22044

The party's just getting started!! There will NOT I repeat NOT be an RS(reverse split) contrary to the the bashers posting this for weeks!! There purpose was to keep everyone out of this party while the mm's & orders were getting filled with massive buying for weeks!! Why would they have wanted u to compete for the shares they were ripping out of weak retail hands..ask why? Where is Varok??? Enough said...this is not another pop like the last 3 times...don't be fooled...very similar to citic...when they announce early results, Europe and no vote (of R/S) I will get out at my target .20 ... yes it may spike much higher but I'm out. Anyway hang on tight for a great ride & do NOT listen to the bashers...they will only make u cry if u sell to soon....ONLY ONE POST LIMIT FOR ME BY THE MODS...so have a nice run today.

Last edited by AGaines; 05-08-2009 at 09:49 AM..
AGaines is offline   Rate this post Yes | No Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2009, 10:55 AM   Nav to Top  #40
R MAN AUDIO
VIP Trader

Favorites: LVS FAZ STT
R MAN AUDIO is a splendid one to beholdR MAN AUDIO is a splendid one to beholdR MAN AUDIO is a splendid one to beholdR MAN AUDIO is a splendid one to beholdR MAN AUDIO is a splendid one to beholdR MAN AUDIO is a splendid one to beholdR MAN AUDIO is a splendid one to behold
Did I help?

I hope you guys all bought when I told you guys to buy at 0.006. I didnt buy much, but I do think it will go to 0.02 to 0.03 before some major profit taking! I doubt GNTA will go to 0.20 or near that unless FDA approves one of the drugs in testing...which will not be anytime soon as it takes months of testing. GNTA will do a big pop sometime next year or end of this year but look for entry points around half a penny again before that!
R MAN AUDIO is offline   Rate this post Yes | No Reply With Quote

Tags
GNTA