Tax Season is Here! Save 15% on H&R Block Online
iconAll times are GMT -4. The time now is 10:21 PM. | Search:

» StockRants Stock Forum » Public Stock Forums » US Penny Stock Picks » Buy: GETA (GNTA) - Genta Inc.

Old 05-06-2009, 01:32 PM   Nav to Top  #21
JonW
Rocket Man

Favorites: PNA.AX, AFR.L, CTIC, XKEMQ
JonW has a reputation beyond reputeJonW has a reputation beyond reputeJonW has a reputation beyond reputeJonW has a reputation beyond reputeJonW has a reputation beyond reputeJonW has a reputation beyond reputeJonW has a reputation beyond reputeJonW has a reputation beyond reputeJonW has a reputation beyond reputeJonW has a reputation beyond reputeJonW has a reputation beyond repute
Lightbulb Ooops!!

Sorry Guys, Ignore the last post - I was looking at the wrong page of the thread.

Answers are all there from Aaron. Still might call 'em up though.

JonW
"Everything happens for a reason. There is no such thing as coincidence. Listen lots and talk a little and you will eventually figure out the reasons for most things. This should tell you all you need to know about when to buy and when to sell. Always remember, though, that money is just money and true wealth lies in contentment."
JonW is offline   Rate this post Yes | No Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2009, 03:45 PM   Nav to Top  #22
AGaines
The Revolution is Now

Favorites: lvs gnta hun cytx
AGaines has much to be proud ofAGaines has much to be proud ofAGaines has much to be proud ofAGaines has much to be proud ofAGaines has much to be proud ofAGaines has much to be proud ofAGaines has much to be proud ofAGaines has much to be proud of
Send a message via Skype™ to AGaines
Default iHub board member with "inside knowledge"

I wanted to put this out there and take it as you will. I have a neighbor that I told to get into GNTA months ago and he follows the Investors Hub boards. There is an individual on there that seems to have the inside line on what's going on with Genta on the EU front and in the US.

http://investorshub.advfn.com/boards...sp?user=147284

Check out his posts. I haven't been able to go through all of them but have been emailed numerous posts by him and he has been pretty close most of the time.

Last posts basically state that market makers have been holding it down so their buyers can get in low and there is big PR coming out shortly. AGAIN, take this as you may, I'm not backing this guys statements. Just want all of you to see other posts if you don't go to iHub.
AGaines is offline   1 thumbs up / 0 thumbs down. Rate this post Yes | No Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2009, 10:39 PM   Nav to Top  #23
fherrada
UberTrader

Favorites: CNFO, CTIC, CAST
fherrada has a brilliant futurefherrada has a brilliant futurefherrada has a brilliant futurefherrada has a brilliant futurefherrada has a brilliant futurefherrada has a brilliant futurefherrada has a brilliant futurefherrada has a brilliant futurefherrada has a brilliant futurefherrada has a brilliant futurefherrada has a brilliant future
Send a message via Yahoo to fherrada

Hey Againes, could you please make a copy of the page please, i couldn't access it due to membership...
Thank you!
Old 05-07-2009, 12:49 AM   Nav to Top  #24
AGaines
The Revolution is Now

AGaines has much to be proud ofAGaines has much to be proud ofAGaines has much to be proud ofAGaines has much to be proud ofAGaines has much to be proud ofAGaines has much to be proud ofAGaines has much to be proud ofAGaines has much to be proud of
Arrow iHub pastes

Originally Posted by fherrada View Post
Hey Againes, could you please make a copy of the page please, i couldn't access it due to membership...
Thank you!
These are a sample of the latest posts, iHub is not as easy to follow as our awesome site, because every post has it's own page. Here it is...

Wednesday, May 06
u betcha...not much longer...covering i'm told almost done...than BAMMMMM!!!
---------------------

Tuesday, May 05
i had so many mssgs deleted & don't recall the exact date but i did state about a week or so ago that we will be held here for about 15 days as the mm's squeeze out frustrated weak retail shareholders to steal shares covering out n/s..and going long... think we have to finish out the week down here then..as emiral laggasi would say...BAM!!
---------------------

Monday, May 04

BINGO!

not much $#$$ if ur holding retail down, it's a joke for them...not to worry sashex we r close to the big pr...i'm digging and will post what i hear..AH today is what i heard...let me confirm.. i hve no problem posting on
Top Gun Trading Message Board gratis Titan ...since i was reduced to one post per day on this board which i still don't know why?
----------------------------

Tuesday, April 28
if they let the bear raid stand than i'll say that retail has no chance in these mkts...it's the wild wild west...ur on ur own if u don't have inside information & big money always has. they will manipulate any stk. so that they never lose a dime ..the shorts do not want to get killed with gnta like that also so big money will hold us down here until they all covered...RBCM & LTCO need to get investigated...yeah right...lol

Tuesday, April 28
pps will not move up significantly and further PR's will be held off until ns have covered and then went long...lot's of shares needed...squeeze play on retail.

Tuesday, April 28

Relax & don't get ur panties all in a bunch...u will soon see how this unfolds...i'll feed u crumbs but u should start listening a little closer to those crumbs u may start making some money kid.
-----------------------------

Monday, April 27
it will most likely go higher than .20 but our plan is to get out around .20...sorry we agreed to having no personal contacts from folks on public boards...i was willing to do it but my partners frowned on the idea....sorry.
-----------------------------

Monday, April 27
I'll tell u mine..we r a group holding now 28 million shares accumulating more everyday down here and will hold for .20...since we know for sure there will be no r/s and that all the hoopla is part of a bigger picture u will learn of soon enough.
AGaines is offline   Rate this post Yes | No Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2009, 07:42 AM   Nav to Top  #25
Aaron
UberTrader

Favorites: GNTA, ABTG, CNFO
Aaron has a reputation beyond reputeAaron has a reputation beyond reputeAaron has a reputation beyond reputeAaron has a reputation beyond reputeAaron has a reputation beyond reputeAaron has a reputation beyond reputeAaron has a reputation beyond reputeAaron has a reputation beyond reputeAaron has a reputation beyond reputeAaron has a reputation beyond reputeAaron has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Yahoo to Aaron
Wink thanks Gaines!

thats exciting, i shall take that with a grain of my speculative salt (on sale now $50 a bottle, i accept paypal)

great info though, makes me wanna learn more about these gobblins (MMs)

tell yah... i'd have a $hit-ton more gnta if it wasn't for the bs'ing of waiting for marginal funds on TD ameritrade.
>>there goes the fidelity<<
Aaron is offline   Rate this post Yes | No Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2009, 12:12 PM   Nav to Top  #26
fherrada
UberTrader

fherrada has a brilliant futurefherrada has a brilliant futurefherrada has a brilliant futurefherrada has a brilliant futurefherrada has a brilliant futurefherrada has a brilliant futurefherrada has a brilliant futurefherrada has a brilliant futurefherrada has a brilliant futurefherrada has a brilliant futurefherrada has a brilliant future

Than a lot againes, me too i'm waiting for funds to clear and you bet'cha i'll get me some, worth the risk especially at those low prices....
Old 05-07-2009, 12:12 PM   Nav to Top  #27
AGaines
The Revolution is Now

Question It's alive!

GNTA finally woke up. But does anybody see a reason why?
AGaines is offline   Rate this post Yes | No Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2009, 12:18 PM   Nav to Top  #28
Johnnybaek
VIP Trader

Favorites: XL, DRYS, SRZ
Johnnybaek is a splendid one to beholdJohnnybaek is a splendid one to beholdJohnnybaek is a splendid one to beholdJohnnybaek is a splendid one to beholdJohnnybaek is a splendid one to beholdJohnnybaek is a splendid one to behold

wow. 50% pop already!!
Johnnybaek is offline   Rate this post Yes | No Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2009, 12:20 PM   Nav to Top  #29
fherrada
UberTrader

I see some volume on it, maybe insiders!????
Old 05-07-2009, 12:21 PM   Nav to Top  #30
JonW
Rocket Man

Favorites: PNA.AX, AFR.L, CTIC, XKEMQ
JonW has a reputation beyond reputeJonW has a reputation beyond reputeJonW has a reputation beyond reputeJonW has a reputation beyond reputeJonW has a reputation beyond reputeJonW has a reputation beyond reputeJonW has a reputation beyond reputeJonW has a reputation beyond reputeJonW has a reputation beyond reputeJonW has a reputation beyond reputeJonW has a reputation beyond repute
Big Smile Haha!! Cool

That'll be 'cos I got in today - the mysterious rocket strikes again!!!

JonW

"Everything happens for a reason. There is no such thing as coincidence. Listen lots and talk a little and you will eventually figure out the reasons for most things. This should tell you all you need to know about when to buy and when to sell. Always remember, though, that money is just money and true wealth lies in contentment."
JonW is offline   Rate this post Yes | No Reply With Quote

Tags
GNTA