Tax Season is Here! Save 15% on H&R Block Online
iconAll times are GMT -4. The time now is 03:17 AM. | Search:

» StockRants Stock Forum » Public Stock Forums » US Penny Stock Picks » Strong Buy: Biophan, Inc BIPH the 3rd Stock Recommended on 3/12/09 Is it next?

Old 05-05-2009, 12:47 PM   Nav to Top  #1
trants
Rants

Favorites: MOT WDC ENG
trants has a reputation beyond reputetrants has a reputation beyond reputetrants has a reputation beyond reputetrants has a reputation beyond reputetrants has a reputation beyond reputetrants has a reputation beyond reputetrants has a reputation beyond reputetrants has a reputation beyond reputetrants has a reputation beyond reputetrants has a reputation beyond reputetrants has a reputation beyond repute
Exclamation Biophan, Inc BIPH the 3rd Stock Recommended on 3/12/09 Is it next?

O.K. This is the third I recommended on 3/12/09 on the LVS Board. So far you have not missed the boat here. Got Stock?

This stock is as I said before is not likely to move a whole lot until the end of this year 2009. It should be ready to enter FDA Approval applications, and the medical testing programs by that time.

It will be fast tracked by request of Congress "already made in writing" to the FDA. The Government has provided grants for the Myovad.
.................................................. ..........................
"BIPH www.biophan.com Biophan, Inc. owns approximately 100 medical patents . They are in development of what will change the way we
treat heart attacks and eventually the treatment of soldiers on the battle field.

Myotech Circulatory Support System (CSS) The congress and the army has given BIPH a substantial grant and asked the FDA to fast track this one. Read about the facts. They have stated that they were fully funded on the development.

Biophan’s biothermal power source. They have a lot of great tech, read about, the implant able thermal battery for medical devices. They have partnered with NASA’s AMES research laboratory for this one. BIPH own's the patent.

The Squiggle motor for implanted medication release. Is very promising. As is the entire coatings, the nano particle systems and More.

If any one is a hit and you win. But the Myovad will get it done. This will not move much until late 2009. Unless they get to human trials early.

I am putting this at a $10.00 stock by the end of 2010. $35.00 by the end of 2011 as the Myovad will be in full swing. "
.................................................. ...................

Well this is going to be another one that I will have to remind you all about I am sure. Right now you could buy 20,000 shares for $200

In a few weeks?

Two out of three of the stocks back on this original post have gone from 300% to 450% within 6 weeks. The last one may take a week or two longer .. XD lol
Old 05-05-2009, 01:09 PM   Nav to Top  #2
Supavr6
VIP Trader

Favorites: LVS, XL, GNTA
Supavr6 is a glorious beacon of lightSupavr6 is a glorious beacon of lightSupavr6 is a glorious beacon of lightSupavr6 is a glorious beacon of lightSupavr6 is a glorious beacon of lightSupavr6 is a glorious beacon of light
Send a message via AIM to Supavr6

I trust you Trant. Just put a buy order for 20,000 shares. I hope it will trigger.
Supavr6 is offline   Rate this post Yes | No Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2009, 01:13 PM   Nav to Top  #3
trants
Rants

trants has a reputation beyond reputetrants has a reputation beyond reputetrants has a reputation beyond reputetrants has a reputation beyond reputetrants has a reputation beyond reputetrants has a reputation beyond reputetrants has a reputation beyond reputetrants has a reputation beyond reputetrants has a reputation beyond reputetrants has a reputation beyond reputetrants has a reputation beyond repute
Arrow You shall be rewarded!

Originally Posted by Supavr6 View Post
I trust you Trant. Just put a buy order for 20,000 shares. I hope it will trigger.

You shall be rewarded!

But if you want to get excited go to the website and read all the things they have going on and all the patent information. Simply Amazing!
Old 05-05-2009, 01:26 PM   Nav to Top  #4
Supavr6
VIP Trader

Favorites: LVS, XL, GNTA
Supavr6 is a glorious beacon of lightSupavr6 is a glorious beacon of lightSupavr6 is a glorious beacon of lightSupavr6 is a glorious beacon of lightSupavr6 is a glorious beacon of lightSupavr6 is a glorious beacon of light
Send a message via AIM to Supavr6

Just curious, how come it went from $6 from IPO to the price now. If this stock goes back to $6 will make me feel very excited.
Supavr6 is offline   Rate this post Yes | No Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2009, 01:44 PM   Nav to Top  #5
trants
Rants

Lightbulb This is a million dollar play, Period! And I do not say that lightly!

Originally Posted by Supavr6 View Post
Just curious, how come it went from $6 from IPO to the price now. If this stock goes back to $6 will make me feel very excited.

Well the world worst investment is in an IPO for a medical company without a product approved.

I really do not know why anyone invests in them.

That said, once they hit this bottom here, they can be one of the GREATEST INVESTMENTS.

This one will of course return to well over the $6.00 range if they get any of the products on the market. This will exceed your wildest dreams in the next 5 years.

The Myovad is An Extreme Medical Advancement. It is not a dream, it is a fact, It has already been used to save lives and has some super medical advantages. You really have to go read the write ups and testing results on the website. You will likely do what myself, my family and friends have done. We hold well over 200,000 shares. I am adding another 100K this month.

This is a million dollar play, Period! And I do not say that lightly, I typically try to play down expectations. NOT HERE!
Old 05-05-2009, 02:28 PM   Nav to Top  #6
ShaggsTheStudd
VIP Trader

Favorites: XL, PSPM, ATVI
ShaggsTheStudd is a splendid one to beholdShaggsTheStudd is a splendid one to beholdShaggsTheStudd is a splendid one to beholdShaggsTheStudd is a splendid one to beholdShaggsTheStudd is a splendid one to beholdShaggsTheStudd is a splendid one to beholdShaggsTheStudd is a splendid one to behold

You might be related to Jesus....

In for 20k shares.
ShaggsTheStudd is offline   Rate this post Yes | No Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2009, 02:44 PM   Nav to Top  #7
trants
Rants

Devil You are only as good as your last call!

Originally Posted by ShaggsTheStudd View Post
You might be related to Jesus....

In for 20k shares.

He may not agree! He walked on water, I walk on LUCK, He He!

You are only as good as your last call! XDXDXD
Old 05-05-2009, 02:54 PM   Nav to Top  #8
ShaggsTheStudd
VIP Trader

Favorites: XL, PSPM, ATVI
ShaggsTheStudd is a splendid one to beholdShaggsTheStudd is a splendid one to beholdShaggsTheStudd is a splendid one to beholdShaggsTheStudd is a splendid one to beholdShaggsTheStudd is a splendid one to beholdShaggsTheStudd is a splendid one to beholdShaggsTheStudd is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by trants View Post
He may not agree! He walked on water, I walk on LUCK, He He!

You are only as good as your last call! XDXDXD
I'm not that hard on you guys, I think your as good as your combined calls. I diversify in your ideas
ShaggsTheStudd is offline   Rate this post Yes | No Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2009, 03:23 PM   Nav to Top  #9
trants
Rants

Arrow Truly SMART, Truly!

Originally Posted by ShaggsTheStudd View Post
I'm not that hard on you guys, I think your as good as your combined calls. I diversify in your ideas

Truly SMART, Truly! XD
Old 05-05-2009, 03:59 PM   Nav to Top  #10
AKrider
VIP Trader

Favorites: SD, BCF, BIPH
AKrider has a brilliant futureAKrider has a brilliant futureAKrider has a brilliant futureAKrider has a brilliant futureAKrider has a brilliant futureAKrider has a brilliant futureAKrider has a brilliant futureAKrider has a brilliant futureAKrider has a brilliant futureAKrider has a brilliant futureAKrider has a brilliant future

Fortune favors the brave.
AKrider is offline   Rate this post Yes | No Reply With Quote

Tags
Biophan, BIPH, FDA