Tax Season is Here! Save 15% on H&R Block Online
iconAll times are GMT -4. The time now is 06:22 PM. | Search:

» StockRants Stock Forum » Public Stock Forums » US Penny Stock Picks » Strong Buy: Biophan, Inc BIPH the 3rd Stock Recommended on 3/12/09 Is it next?

Old 05-07-2009, 01:07 PM   Nav to Top  #41
AKrider
VIP Trader

Favorites: SD, BCF, BIPH
AKrider has a brilliant futureAKrider has a brilliant futureAKrider has a brilliant futureAKrider has a brilliant futureAKrider has a brilliant futureAKrider has a brilliant futureAKrider has a brilliant futureAKrider has a brilliant futureAKrider has a brilliant futureAKrider has a brilliant futureAKrider has a brilliant future

Damn, they have loads of potential products that would be huge money movers if they get approved. I bought 20,000 a few days ago. I am going to take the profits from AXDS and put it into here.

Fortune favors the brave.
AKrider is offline   Rate this post Yes | No Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2009, 01:15 PM   Nav to Top  #42
trants
Rants

Favorites: MOT WDC ENG
trants has a reputation beyond reputetrants has a reputation beyond reputetrants has a reputation beyond reputetrants has a reputation beyond reputetrants has a reputation beyond reputetrants has a reputation beyond reputetrants has a reputation beyond reputetrants has a reputation beyond reputetrants has a reputation beyond reputetrants has a reputation beyond reputetrants has a reputation beyond repute
Lightbulb No big paydays for a year or more!

Originally Posted by AKrider View Post
Damn, they have loads of potential products that would be huge money movers if they get approved. I bought 20,000 a few days ago. I am going to take the profits from AXDS and put it into here.

Remember AK, I have owned them for 5+ years and they will not move much for at least 3 - 5 months.

They will enter the FDA Human Approval Stage Late this year early next on the Myovad. (This is not a DRUG trial, Much Faster On This, and it does not fail to work, already proves!)

But no big paydays for a year or more!
Old 05-07-2009, 01:21 PM   Nav to Top  #43
Aaron
UberTrader

Favorites: GNTA, ABTG, CNFO
Aaron has a reputation beyond reputeAaron has a reputation beyond reputeAaron has a reputation beyond reputeAaron has a reputation beyond reputeAaron has a reputation beyond reputeAaron has a reputation beyond reputeAaron has a reputation beyond reputeAaron has a reputation beyond reputeAaron has a reputation beyond reputeAaron has a reputation beyond reputeAaron has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Yahoo to Aaron

this "marginal funds" crap is starting to become urksome. i've missed out on few awesome opportunities strictly because TDAmeritrade and their marginal funds.
>>there goes the fidelity<<
Aaron is offline   Rate this post Yes | No Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2009, 01:24 PM   Nav to Top  #44
sblok
*BEAR*

Favorites: KFN,FAZ/FAS,TBT,SRS
sblok is a splendid one to beholdsblok is a splendid one to beholdsblok is a splendid one to beholdsblok is a splendid one to beholdsblok is a splendid one to beholdsblok is a splendid one to beholdsblok is a splendid one to behold

Only few hundred bucks, doesnt really matter

Originally Posted by trants View Post
Now I tried to get you all to do the READING, LOL

Peer Pressure is RISKY BUSINESS! He He

sblok is offline   Rate this post Yes | No Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2009, 01:29 PM   Nav to Top  #45
Mendy
UberTrader

Favorites: LVS SPG SKF
Mendy has a reputation beyond reputeMendy has a reputation beyond reputeMendy has a reputation beyond reputeMendy has a reputation beyond reputeMendy has a reputation beyond reputeMendy has a reputation beyond reputeMendy has a reputation beyond reputeMendy has a reputation beyond reputeMendy has a reputation beyond reputeMendy has a reputation beyond reputeMendy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Aaron View Post
this "marginal funds" crap is starting to become urksome. i've missed out on few awesome opportunities strictly because TDAmeritrade and their marginal funds.
Aaron what are you referring to?
Do you have a margin account?

"This market right now is moving on nothing more than emotions. Guess what? It almost always moves on emotions."
Mendy is offline   Rate this post Yes | No Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2009, 01:40 PM   Nav to Top  #46
Aaron
UberTrader

Aaron has a reputation beyond reputeAaron has a reputation beyond reputeAaron has a reputation beyond reputeAaron has a reputation beyond reputeAaron has a reputation beyond reputeAaron has a reputation beyond reputeAaron has a reputation beyond reputeAaron has a reputation beyond reputeAaron has a reputation beyond reputeAaron has a reputation beyond reputeAaron has a reputation beyond repute

mendy :)

apparently not... basically everytime i deposit funds into ameritrade it takes about 5 business days to go from "funds avail to trade" to " marginal funds", same thing if i sell a stock, takes roughly 4 days to go to "marginal" status. i dunno, i've written TD's staff a few times and they just explain to me that the funds aren't available to be marginal because they have to wait until the transaction is completely settled. which for some reason seems a bit odd to me. if you got any advice i'd love to hear it.. i've missed out on alot this past 2 weeks ..

Originally Posted by Mendy View Post
Aaron what are you referring to?
Do you have a margin account?
Old 05-07-2009, 01:46 PM   Nav to Top  #47
Superfly
UberTrader

Favorites: RIG, HEB, LVS, KFN
Superfly has a reputation beyond reputeSuperfly has a reputation beyond reputeSuperfly has a reputation beyond reputeSuperfly has a reputation beyond reputeSuperfly has a reputation beyond reputeSuperfly has a reputation beyond reputeSuperfly has a reputation beyond reputeSuperfly has a reputation beyond reputeSuperfly has a reputation beyond reputeSuperfly has a reputation beyond reputeSuperfly has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Superfly Send a message via Skype™ to Superfly

If you have a cash account aaron everything takes 3 days to settle. Have to hold for 3 days too otherwise it will have to settle until it reaches 3 full days. I HATE it
If you are given a chance to be a role model, I think you should always take it because you can influence a person's life in a positive light, and that's what I want to do. That's what it's all about.
Tiger Woods

I'm putting in my market order right now on this b! --> TTNP thread title in Premarket 5/7/09..that one is for the ages!

Yes we Can...Yes we Will!!!
Superfly is offline   Rate this post Yes | No Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2009, 01:49 PM   Nav to Top  #48
Aaron
UberTrader

i deposted 2 k on friday, it hit monday, not a dollar has turned marginal yet.

looking into creating a marginal account as mendy suggested.. just reading about it at the moment. man it so frustrating, seeing this things shoot up and knowing you would been in it.. its better to miss money than to lose it, but man going nuts over here.
Old 05-07-2009, 01:54 PM   Nav to Top  #49
chuckd
UberTrader

Favorites: KFN LVS NTE
chuckd has a reputation beyond reputechuckd has a reputation beyond reputechuckd has a reputation beyond reputechuckd has a reputation beyond reputechuckd has a reputation beyond reputechuckd has a reputation beyond reputechuckd has a reputation beyond reputechuckd has a reputation beyond reputechuckd has a reputation beyond reputechuckd has a reputation beyond reputechuckd has a reputation beyond repute

TD Always credits my deposits the next day
All advice from me is guaranteed to be worth at least what you paid for it, or double your money back. All persons dealing with matters of personal finance are advised to gather information from blogs, books, radio and TV, consult with professionals, discuss the matter with anybody who will listen, and then make their own decision.
chuckd is offline   Rate this post Yes | No Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2009, 02:06 PM   Nav to Top  #50
trants
Rants

Favorites: MOT WDC ENG
trants has a reputation beyond reputetrants has a reputation beyond reputetrants has a reputation beyond reputetrants has a reputation beyond reputetrants has a reputation beyond reputetrants has a reputation beyond reputetrants has a reputation beyond reputetrants has a reputation beyond reputetrants has a reputation beyond reputetrants has a reputation beyond reputetrants has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Superfly View Post
If you have a cash account aaron everything takes 3 days to settle. Have to hold for 3 days too otherwise it will have to settle until it reaches 3 full days. I HATE it

I don't know your platform but even Cash accounts at Scottrade you can trade on unsettled cash, only you don't want to get into something you may need to bail on during the 3 days settlement.

As your doing so can trigger a free ride rule.

But if you buy with unsettled cash you just hold the stock until the first deal settles.

Scottrade always post deposits the next day as well!

Tags
Biophan, BIPH, FDA