Tax Season is Here! Save 15% on H&R Block Online
iconAll times are GMT -4. The time now is 11:48 PM. | Search:

» StockRants Stock Forum » Public Stock Forums » US Penny Stock Picks » Strong Buy: Biophan, Inc BIPH the 3rd Stock Recommended on 3/12/09 Is it next?

Old 05-06-2009, 12:31 PM   Nav to Top  #31
suhel
VIP Trader

suhel is a name known to allsuhel is a name known to allsuhel is a name known to allsuhel is a name known to allsuhel is a name known to allsuhel is a name known to all

If the share even hit in the 20,s would they not just change the name, or do some cunning split the share, happened to me once...... to avoid big payouts to share holders.

A lot of money as mentioned previously...........
suhel is offline   Rate this post Yes | No Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2009, 12:41 PM   Nav to Top  #32
noriyaega
VIP Trader

Favorites: .
noriyaega is a name known to allnoriyaega is a name known to allnoriyaega is a name known to allnoriyaega is a name known to allnoriyaega is a name known to allnoriyaega is a name known to all
Default been long, but...

Already in a few months ago. Considering setting up a double down price. Anyone think .008 is too low?
noriyaega is offline   Rate this post Yes | No Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2009, 12:49 PM   Nav to Top  #33
trants
Rants

Favorites: MOT WDC ENG
trants has a reputation beyond reputetrants has a reputation beyond reputetrants has a reputation beyond reputetrants has a reputation beyond reputetrants has a reputation beyond reputetrants has a reputation beyond reputetrants has a reputation beyond reputetrants has a reputation beyond reputetrants has a reputation beyond reputetrants has a reputation beyond reputetrants has a reputation beyond repute
Devil Sub Penny a STEAL!

Originally Posted by noriyaega View Post
Already in a few months ago. Considering setting up a double down price. Anyone think .008 is too low?

Quadruple down if you can. Hell this one will get back to .013 any day now and hold there most likely. So you could sell back out part (Sell some back) and lower your bases even at these levels. (That is a 33% Move right!)

Sub Penny a STEAL!

Old 05-06-2009, 10:37 PM   Nav to Top  #34
vsawri
UberTrader

Favorites: LVS AZ HUN KV.A
vsawri has a reputation beyond reputevsawri has a reputation beyond reputevsawri has a reputation beyond reputevsawri has a reputation beyond reputevsawri has a reputation beyond reputevsawri has a reputation beyond reputevsawri has a reputation beyond reputevsawri has a reputation beyond reputevsawri has a reputation beyond reputevsawri has a reputation beyond reputevsawri has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to vsawri Send a message via Yahoo to vsawri

Originally Posted by trants View Post
Quadruple down if you can. Hell this one will get back to .013 any day now and hold there most likely. So you could sell back out part (Sell some back) and lower your bases even at these levels. (That is a 33% Move right!)

Sub Penny a STEAL!
you are the freaken devil of penny stocks man. haha. lol. lol. quit tempting me to put so much money in spec plays. lol. i might join you for 1K$ tomorrow. lol.

i think everything penny i own is from you. lol.

Last edited by Miles; 05-06-2009 at 10:48 PM..
vsawri is offline   Rate this post Yes | No Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2009, 02:49 AM   Nav to Top  #35
trants
Rants

trants has a reputation beyond reputetrants has a reputation beyond reputetrants has a reputation beyond reputetrants has a reputation beyond reputetrants has a reputation beyond reputetrants has a reputation beyond reputetrants has a reputation beyond reputetrants has a reputation beyond reputetrants has a reputation beyond reputetrants has a reputation beyond reputetrants has a reputation beyond repute
Devil It's litterally picking my bones!

Originally Posted by vsawri View Post
you are the freaken devil of penny stocks man. haha. lol. lol. quit tempting me to put so much money in spec plays. lol. i might join you for 1K$ tomorrow. lol.

i think everything penny i own is from you. lol.

Now Sawri, someone has to break you of all your bad habits, lol XD

Hey just drop $300.00 and wait on this one, it is a very long term horizon. Don't park to much.

Now I am a bit crazy so I have parked a few grand on it, But hey... I have never seen one like this in all my years. It is packed full of greatness.

I just can resist the shear numbers potential.

And it is really not even me. It is my right hand, the mouse hand. every danged time it passes this stock symbol it it clicks on another buy order!

It's literally picking my bones! Amazing how some stocks can be addicting eh!

See!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Mouse_Bones.jpg (32.0 KB, 102 views)
Old 05-07-2009, 03:05 AM   Nav to Top  #36
SeanECE
Ghandi G

Favorites: BIPH CPRK GNTA
SeanECE has a reputation beyond reputeSeanECE has a reputation beyond reputeSeanECE has a reputation beyond reputeSeanECE has a reputation beyond reputeSeanECE has a reputation beyond reputeSeanECE has a reputation beyond reputeSeanECE has a reputation beyond reputeSeanECE has a reputation beyond reputeSeanECE has a reputation beyond reputeSeanECE has a reputation beyond reputeSeanECE has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to SeanECE Send a message via Skype™ to SeanECE

Do it sawri.... What's a $1000 bucks anyways. I remember the OLD Sawri would say "I'll buy 20k shares tomorrow, why not". Where's THAT sawri?! I kid,I kid.

Congrads on your millions man. Have fun!

Please note that all information on securities I provide is merely my own opinion and any advice given is purely speculative and should not under any circumstances be considered investment advice. You alone are solely responsible for determining whether any investment, security or strategy, or any other product or service, is appropriate or suitable for you based on your investment objectives and personal and financial situation.
SeanECE is offline   Rate this post Yes | No Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2009, 12:54 PM   Nav to Top  #37
Mac
UberTrader

Mac has a reputation beyond reputeMac has a reputation beyond reputeMac has a reputation beyond reputeMac has a reputation beyond reputeMac has a reputation beyond reputeMac has a reputation beyond reputeMac has a reputation beyond reputeMac has a reputation beyond reputeMac has a reputation beyond reputeMac has a reputation beyond reputeMac has a reputation beyond repute
Big Smile I'm in.... Bring on the Pop.

OK, I've given in to peer pressure on this one.

In at $0.012 for 75K shares. GTC sell order set for 25K shares at $0.036.

p.s. remember, it can always go lower, unless it's already at zero.
Mac is offline   Rate this post Yes | No Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2009, 01:00 PM   Nav to Top  #38
sblok
*BEAR*

Favorites: KFN,FAZ/FAS,TBT,SRS
sblok is a splendid one to beholdsblok is a splendid one to beholdsblok is a splendid one to beholdsblok is a splendid one to beholdsblok is a splendid one to beholdsblok is a splendid one to beholdsblok is a splendid one to behold

peer pressure, lol
50k @.012
sblok is offline   Rate this post Yes | No Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2009, 01:04 PM   Nav to Top  #39
Jon
VIP Trader

Favorites: gnw xl lvs
Jon is a name known to allJon is a name known to allJon is a name known to allJon is a name known to allJon is a name known to allJon is a name known to all
Send a message via MSN to Jon

Originally Posted by sblok View Post
peer pressure, lol
50k @.012
i am waiting for it to drop to .01 before dumping cash into this.
Jon is offline   Rate this post Yes | No Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2009, 01:04 PM   Nav to Top  #40
trants
Rants

Devil Now I tried to get you all to do the READING,

Originally Posted by Mac View Post
OK, I've given in to peer pressure on this one.

In at $0.012 for 75K shares. GTC sell order set for 25K shares at $0.036.

Now I tried to get you all to do the READING, LOL

Peer Pressure is RISKY BUSINESS! He He

Tags
Biophan, BIPH, FDA