Tax Season is Here! Save 15% on H&R Block Online
iconAll times are GMT -4. The time now is 06:06 AM. | Search:

» StockRants Stock Forum » Public Stock Forums » US Penny Stock Picks » Strong Buy: Biophan, Inc BIPH the 3rd Stock Recommended on 3/12/09 Is it next?

Old 05-05-2009, 11:48 PM   Nav to Top  #21
trants
Rants

Favorites: MOT WDC ENG
trants has a reputation beyond reputetrants has a reputation beyond reputetrants has a reputation beyond reputetrants has a reputation beyond reputetrants has a reputation beyond reputetrants has a reputation beyond reputetrants has a reputation beyond reputetrants has a reputation beyond reputetrants has a reputation beyond reputetrants has a reputation beyond reputetrants has a reputation beyond repute
Arrow This is a challenge to each of you

Originally Posted by khkwang View Post
First of all, I just have to say wow, Trant, you sure are some guy! I just want to thank you for all the advise you've been giving regardless of you not getting anything in return for it. (Please ignore my lame praises now)

I've been reading your previous stock suggestions and you always seem to be right on the dot, which leads me to wonder why there aren't more people flocking over your advise.

On the note of this stock advise however, are you serious with a goal of $35 in 2011? I mean, that's crazy! $200 to $700,000 in just 2 years? So, I'm just wondering, is this simply a hopeful goal, or an actual realistic one?

I just don't want to get too excited about this, especially if I'm missing something here...

I want you ALL to go to their website and read everything there!, Everything. (You can skip the earnings reports that is not important, they have almost full funding for the development of the Myovad. You'll see that there!)

When you are done I want you to come back here and tell me If I really think the $35.00 is a valid target.

Tell me what you find! Then you will be a believer!

This is a challenge to each of you!

Biophan.com below!

Waiting for your return!
Old 05-06-2009, 12:53 AM   Nav to Top  #22
SeanECE
Ghandi G

Favorites: BIPH CPRK GNTA
SeanECE has a reputation beyond reputeSeanECE has a reputation beyond reputeSeanECE has a reputation beyond reputeSeanECE has a reputation beyond reputeSeanECE has a reputation beyond reputeSeanECE has a reputation beyond reputeSeanECE has a reputation beyond reputeSeanECE has a reputation beyond reputeSeanECE has a reputation beyond reputeSeanECE has a reputation beyond reputeSeanECE has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to SeanECE Send a message via Skype™ to SeanECE

You had me at "Got Stock".

Just to be a pain in your ass, I say $34.995. Several things for Trants and Trants followers....

1. Trants - You saw what happened to BIPH after you wrote this post, right? Within the hour after you wrote the post the stock went

2. Trants - I'm in. I'm in big tomorrow.'Nuff said.

3. Trants Followers - For f*&ks sake. Regardless of the $35, if this stock hits even $10 I would seriously reconsider my life choices. Hell, I love being an engineer, but if this stock takes off next week, next month or next year just call me Scrooge McDuck...... Day Job - Swimming in

Excellent analysis, excellent post, excellent reasoning and professional help. Regardless of what happens, well done Trants.

Please note that all information on securities I provide is merely my own opinion and any advice given is purely speculative and should not under any circumstances be considered investment advice. You alone are solely responsible for determining whether any investment, security or strategy, or any other product or service, is appropriate or suitable for you based on your investment objectives and personal and financial situation.
SeanECE is offline   Rate this post Yes | No Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2009, 01:15 AM   Nav to Top  #23
trants
Rants

trants has a reputation beyond reputetrants has a reputation beyond reputetrants has a reputation beyond reputetrants has a reputation beyond reputetrants has a reputation beyond reputetrants has a reputation beyond reputetrants has a reputation beyond reputetrants has a reputation beyond reputetrants has a reputation beyond reputetrants has a reputation beyond reputetrants has a reputation beyond repute
Lightbulb Make no mistake this is a long hold and will NOT pop up any time soon!

Originally Posted by SeanECE View Post
You had me at "Got Stock".

Just to be a pain in your ass, I say $34.995. Several things for Trants and Trants followers....

1. Trants - You saw what happened to BIPH after you wrote this post, right? Within the hour after you wrote the post the stock went

2. Trants - I'm in. I'm in big tomorrow.'Nuff said.

3. Trants Followers - For f*&ks sake. Regardless of the $35, if this stock hits even $10 I would seriously reconsider my life choices. Hell, I love being an engineer, but if this stock takes off next week, next month or next year just call me Scrooge McDuck...... Day Job - Swimming in

Excellent analysis, excellent post, excellent reasoning and professional help. Regardless of what happens, well done Trants.

If it gives any comfort I have owned this stock since 2004. I have paid $1.70 a share for a lot of my shares. I have bought more in 2005, 2006, 2007 2008, 2009. Any questions?

Either this is my biggest mistake, or my biggest win. XD And I have won a lot of em!

This has been virtually parked at about .013 for some time, this little dip is a buying opportunity even at these low level.

Dilutive financing drug this down to these levels, the company paid them off last fall!

Make no mistake this is a long TERM hold and will NOT pop up any time soon!

This one is an investment! LONG TERM!
Old 05-06-2009, 01:18 AM   Nav to Top  #24
SeanECE
Ghandi G

SeanECE has a reputation beyond reputeSeanECE has a reputation beyond reputeSeanECE has a reputation beyond reputeSeanECE has a reputation beyond reputeSeanECE has a reputation beyond reputeSeanECE has a reputation beyond reputeSeanECE has a reputation beyond reputeSeanECE has a reputation beyond reputeSeanECE has a reputation beyond reputeSeanECE has a reputation beyond reputeSeanECE has a reputation beyond repute

It is beeeeeaauuuuuuuutiful. I am guessing a highly efficient reverse Peltier (or Seebeck) effect device, very nice. From an Electrical Engineering standpoint, that device is so very,very awesome.

Please note that all information on securities I provide is merely my own opinion and any advice given is purely speculative and should not under any circumstances be considered investment advice. You alone are solely responsible for determining whether any investment, security or strategy, or any other product or service, is appropriate or suitable for you based on your investment objectives and personal and financial situation.
Old 05-06-2009, 01:25 AM   Nav to Top  #25
SeanECE
Ghandi G

All that time, all the research from THMR as a spec play.... THIS is the company to research man. I understand and I am in FULL agreement that this is a long, looooong play (normal long play = 1week, hehe). When things do begin happening, I can see the snowball effect (only uphill) for this company. Good night, good luck......

Old 05-06-2009, 01:32 AM   Nav to Top  #26
trants
Rants

Lightbulb Nasa's Aims Laboratory liked it

It is beeeeeaauuuuuuuutiful. I am guessing a highly efficient reverse Peltier (or Seebeck) effect device, very nice. From an Electrical Engineering standpoint, that device is so very,very awesome.

Nasa's Aims Laboratory liked it so much they have signed an agreement and have been working on this for a year or two perfecting it for Biophan. They want to implant the sensors on the astronauts with this for power.

This is one of the lesser products. Get to the Myotec "Myovad" The Military wants it for keeping men alive from the battlefield to a major treatment facility. It is an amazing product. One of you guys asked what I looked for when researching. Well this is the perfect case. They knocked my socks clean off!

Check the squiggle motor Sean. Piezzio at its finest use.

BUY
Old 05-06-2009, 01:42 AM   Nav to Top  #27
SeanECE
Ghandi G

"Ventricular Assist Devices (VADs) take 45 minutes to two hours to install with major surgery and require cutting into the heart and major blood vessels, while the Myotech CSS can be installed in approximately three minutes with no incisions into the heart or major vessels. "

Laproscopic (sp?) surgery to get your heart pumping again..... amazing.

My god, this could be huge. It sounds like they are in Phase 3 or 4 of clinical trials. I could not find any info on that, but the way they were talking about the evolution of the device suggest late stage testing.

And the last paragraph about market potential

Old 05-06-2009, 01:56 AM   Nav to Top  #28
trants
Rants

"Ventricular Assist Devices (VADs) take 45 minutes to two hours to install with major surgery and require cutting into the heart and major blood vessels, while the Myotech CSS can be installed in approximately three minutes with no incisions into the heart or major vessels. "

Laproscopic (sp?) surgery to get your heart pumping again..... amazing.

My god, this could be huge. It sounds like they are in Phase 3 or 4 of clinical trials. I could not find any info on that, but the way they were talking about the evolution of the device suggest late stage testing.

And the last paragraph about market potential

Best yet, NO BLOOD CONTACT! Most people who die form heart surgery die from infection. 50% of the people who die. Here, No clots, no infection, 3 minuets even on the battle field and the heart will never quit pumping until they turn it off! And it is portable!

They completed the Animal Studies.

They are applying for an abbreviated Clinical Trial. Expect final trials to start this fall. They should be completed in 2010.

What say you Sean? Worth a $200 play for 20,000 shares?

Now I am trying to accumulate 1,000,000 shares myself.

But I will settle for 3 to 400,000 if that is all I can get.

I have my friends and family in for another 300,000 or more.
Old 05-06-2009, 04:39 AM   Nav to Top  #29
SK_
UberTrader

SK_ has a reputation beyond reputeSK_ has a reputation beyond reputeSK_ has a reputation beyond reputeSK_ has a reputation beyond reputeSK_ has a reputation beyond reputeSK_ has a reputation beyond reputeSK_ has a reputation beyond reputeSK_ has a reputation beyond reputeSK_ has a reputation beyond reputeSK_ has a reputation beyond reputeSK_ has a reputation beyond repute
Default Trants is on a roll...

Trants, this does indeed look like a good one! Will try to set buy in after first round of sell offs, early morning.
SK_ is offline   Rate this post Yes | No Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2009, 10:00 AM   Nav to Top  #30
trants
Rants

Lightbulb MONTHS before it POP

Originally Posted by SK_ View Post
Trants, this does indeed look like a good one! Will try to set buy in after first round of sell offs, early morning.

There is likely no hurry on this one, MONTHS before it POPS just set a plan to BUY

Tags
Biophan, BIPH, FDA