Tax Season is Here! Save 15% on H&R Block Online
iconAll times are GMT -4. The time now is 08:39 AM. | Search:

» StockRants Stock Forum » Public Stock Forums » US Penny Stock Picks » Strong Buy: Biophan, Inc BIPH the 3rd Stock Recommended on 3/12/09 Is it next?

Old 05-05-2009, 04:00 PM   Nav to Top  #11
AKrider
VIP Trader

Favorites: SD, BCF, BIPH
AKrider has a brilliant futureAKrider has a brilliant futureAKrider has a brilliant futureAKrider has a brilliant futureAKrider has a brilliant futureAKrider has a brilliant futureAKrider has a brilliant futureAKrider has a brilliant futureAKrider has a brilliant futureAKrider has a brilliant futureAKrider has a brilliant future

*I got into this one at .045. Now in for free. Thanks for the heads up trants!

Fortune favors the brave.
AKrider is offline   Rate this post Yes | No Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2009, 04:02 PM   Nav to Top  #12
AKrider
VIP Trader

AKrider has a brilliant futureAKrider has a brilliant futureAKrider has a brilliant futureAKrider has a brilliant futureAKrider has a brilliant futureAKrider has a brilliant futureAKrider has a brilliant futureAKrider has a brilliant futureAKrider has a brilliant futureAKrider has a brilliant futureAKrider has a brilliant future

damn wrong board nvm, i got into adxs for .045..

Old 05-05-2009, 04:04 PM   Nav to Top  #13
trants
Rants

Favorites: MOT WDC ENG
trants has a reputation beyond reputetrants has a reputation beyond reputetrants has a reputation beyond reputetrants has a reputation beyond reputetrants has a reputation beyond reputetrants has a reputation beyond reputetrants has a reputation beyond reputetrants has a reputation beyond reputetrants has a reputation beyond reputetrants has a reputation beyond reputetrants has a reputation beyond repute
Arrow I just love FREE STOCK don't you?

Originally Posted by AKrider View Post
*I got into this one at .045. Now in for free. Thanks for the heads up trants!

You must be in on the ADXS @ .045...

Great, I just love FREE STOCK don't you?

Old 05-05-2009, 04:07 PM   Nav to Top  #14
trants
Rants

trants has a reputation beyond reputetrants has a reputation beyond reputetrants has a reputation beyond reputetrants has a reputation beyond reputetrants has a reputation beyond reputetrants has a reputation beyond reputetrants has a reputation beyond reputetrants has a reputation beyond reputetrants has a reputation beyond reputetrants has a reputation beyond reputetrants has a reputation beyond repute
Arrow

Originally Posted by AKrider View Post
damn wrong board nvm, i got into adxs for .045..

Just to many winners to keep up with eh, AK!

Old 05-05-2009, 04:13 PM   Nav to Top  #15
Jon
VIP Trader

Favorites: gnw xl lvs
Jon is a name known to allJon is a name known to allJon is a name known to allJon is a name known to allJon is a name known to allJon is a name known to all
Send a message via MSN to Jon

Originally Posted by trants View Post
You must be in on the ADXS @ .045...

Great, I just love FREE STOCK don't you?

Trants, which one would you prefer: adxs, biph or xcr if you have to choose 1 or 2?
Jon is offline   Rate this post Yes | No Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2009, 04:25 PM   Nav to Top  #16
trants
Rants

Arrow In this order for these reasons;

Originally Posted by Jon View Post
Trants, which one would you prefer: adxs, biph or xcr if you have to choose 1 or 2?

In this order for these reasons;

ADXS "when it retracts" back to .05 or .06 as I think it will. This will let you get Free Stock Soonest if you get in at .05 ish.

XCR @ .20 if possible, I expect at least .23 or .24 Harder to book free, but possible, it did run to over .65 in March. Will see another POP into .30's in the next month I suspect.

BIPH My most favored stock, and the cheapest. but you have time to get in so I put them in order of when you need to be in by.

"Get into BIPH in the next month or two." This one is an investment NOT a trade. You may have to hold it for 6 months or more for the POP to happen.
Old 05-05-2009, 04:26 PM   Nav to Top  #17
AKrider
VIP Trader

Originally Posted by trants View Post
Just to many winners to keep up with eh, AK!

haha you know it, im lovin the green in my portfolio

Old 05-05-2009, 05:13 PM   Nav to Top  #18
suhel
VIP Trader

suhel is a name known to allsuhel is a name known to allsuhel is a name known to allsuhel is a name known to allsuhel is a name known to allsuhel is a name known to all

Trants, getting 200,000 in these, if the congress are involved in giving these boys funding........whats their market cap.

it was up today also.... is this the begining.......

what buy taget are you recommending .........
suhel is offline   Rate this post Yes | No Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2009, 07:49 PM   Nav to Top  #19
kenny
Junior Trader

Favorites: heb biph lvs
kenny is just really nicekenny is just really nicekenny is just really nicekenny is just really nice

First of all, I just have to say wow, Trant, you sure are some guy! I just want to thank you for all the advise you've been giving regardless of you not getting anything in return for it. (Please ignore my lame praises now)

I've been reading your previous stock suggestions and you always seem to be right on the dot, which leads me to wonder why there aren't more people flocking over your advise.

On the note of this stock advise however, are you serious with a goal of $35 in 2011? I mean, that's crazy! $200 to $700,000 in just 2 years? So, I'm just wondering, is this simply a hopeful goal, or an actual realistic one?

I just don't want to get too excited about this, especially if I'm missing something here...
kenny is offline   Rate this post Yes | No Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2009, 11:36 PM   Nav to Top  #20
Superfly
UberTrader

Favorites: RIG, HEB, LVS, KFN
Superfly has a reputation beyond reputeSuperfly has a reputation beyond reputeSuperfly has a reputation beyond reputeSuperfly has a reputation beyond reputeSuperfly has a reputation beyond reputeSuperfly has a reputation beyond reputeSuperfly has a reputation beyond reputeSuperfly has a reputation beyond reputeSuperfly has a reputation beyond reputeSuperfly has a reputation beyond reputeSuperfly has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Superfly Send a message via Skype™ to Superfly

Trants, if this thing hits 35$, I would die from excitement.
If you are given a chance to be a role model, I think you should always take it because you can influence a person's life in a positive light, and that's what I want to do. That's what it's all about.
Tiger Woods

I'm putting in my market order right now on this b! --> TTNP thread title in Premarket 5/7/09..that one is for the ages!

Yes we Can...Yes we Will!!!
Superfly is offline   Rate this post Yes | No Reply With Quote

Tags
Biophan, BIPH, FDA