Tax Season is Here! Save 15% on H&R Block Online
iconAll times are GMT -4. The time now is 07:22 PM. | Search:

» StockRants Stock Forum » Public Stock Forums » US Penny Stock Picks » Strong Buy: AVVH - avVaa World Health Care Products, Inc.

Old 09-09-2009, 10:34 AM   Nav to Top  #1
Money123
Sharing Thoughts

Favorites: GS, GOOG, AAPL
Money123 has much to be proud ofMoney123 has much to be proud ofMoney123 has much to be proud ofMoney123 has much to be proud ofMoney123 has much to be proud ofMoney123 has much to be proud ofMoney123 has much to be proud ofMoney123 has much to be proud ofMoney123 has much to be proud of
Did I help?
Default AVVH - avVaa World Health Care Products, Inc.

NOW DO I HAVE A GREAT SWING TRADE SLEEPER MEANING HOLDING FOR A COUPLE WEEKS AND WE ARE AT THE VERY BOTTOM HERE AND IT WILL START TO UPTREND. THIS CHART IS VERY BULLISH BUT THE BACKGROUND BEHIND IT IS EVEN MORE BULLISH. Let me explain. I AM IN AT .0082

AVVH launched a commercial to sell their product in August and it was a huge success (hint the uptrend) the company plans to launch the numbers IN THE NEXT FEW WEEKS and UPDATE PINK SHEETS COMPLETELY in 60 DAYS.

"We are excited so far, and will evaluate the full results of the test beginning next week," stated Mrs. Campbell-Farley. "Over the following two weeks, we will be releasing our results, as well as sharing our next steps."

avVaa World Health Care Products, Inc. CONFIRMS THE WEBSITE
7:55a ET September 3, 2009 (PR NewsWire)
avVaa World Health Care Products Inc. (Pink Sheets: AVVH), a global biotechnology company, manufacturer and distributor of nationally branded therapeutic, natural skin and health care products, confirms today that their nationwide DRTV commercials for Neuroskin(R) Psoriasis Relief are receiving good responses via call center and website hits.

Lorie Campbell-Farley, President and COO of avVaa World Health Care Products Inc, commented, "We launched our DRTV Neuroskin(R)Psoriasis Relief test commercials on August 24. 29 spots were shown last week, and 13 are showing this week. At the end of the test period we will evaluate all the data and see where we are getting the most bang for our buck."

Both the web site and call center are taking orders, and the early information shows a positive response. "We are excited so far, and will evaluate the full results of the test beginning next week," stated Mrs. Campbell-Farley. "Over the following two weeks, we will be releasing our results, as well as sharing our next steps."

avVaa World Health Care Products Inc. is projecting that it will add $6.38 million in revenue growth in the next 12 months, $19.75 million in the following 12 months, and $29.63 million in the third year.

This week we are working on getting our financials updated, and will be back to Pink Sheet Limited status within 14 days. We also are targeting to be fully reporting on Pink sheets with all disclosures within 60 days.

On TOP OF THAT THE CHART IS PRIME OVERSOLD AT THE MOST AND THE UPTREND IS FORMING JUST LIKE EDWY. FULL STO CROSSED TODAY AND THE DOWNTREND WAS BROKE on a 10 day chart. Just add volume and it will continue and I know when those PRs come out about the results - boom we're there.

No brainier to LOAD UP ON THIS ONE. IMHO

Old 09-09-2009, 12:31 PM   Nav to Top  #2
Jaymo
Super Moderator

Favorites: Wouldn't you like to know
Jaymo is just really niceJaymo is just really niceJaymo is just really niceJaymo is just really nice
Did I help?

Money you are the MAN. I did a quick bit of research and jumped in on your suggestion. I was able to get in with 100k shares at .0082 and am glad I acted quickly!
Jaymo is offline   Rate this post Yes | No Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2009, 01:49 PM   Nav to Top  #3
Money123
Sharing Thoughts

Money123 has much to be proud ofMoney123 has much to be proud ofMoney123 has much to be proud ofMoney123 has much to be proud ofMoney123 has much to be proud ofMoney123 has much to be proud ofMoney123 has much to be proud ofMoney123 has much to be proud ofMoney123 has much to be proud of
Did I help?

Yeah I expect alot more run from here.
Old 09-09-2009, 02:48 PM   Nav to Top  #4
Saintjames
UberTrader

Favorites: TSE:COS | TSE:CPG | TSE:LRE
Saintjames has much to be proud ofSaintjames has much to be proud ofSaintjames has much to be proud ofSaintjames has much to be proud ofSaintjames has much to be proud ofSaintjames has much to be proud ofSaintjames has much to be proud ofSaintjames has much to be proud ofSaintjames has much to be proud of
Did I help?
Default Doh!

Another nice call from Money. Well done! Wish I had been around for this one. Looks a lot like EDWY. Currently:

AVVH.PK - +0.0047 (58.75%)

Br careful with this one guys
Saintjames is offline   Rate this post Yes | No Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2009, 03:33 PM   Nav to Top  #5
Jaymo
Super Moderator

Jaymo is just really niceJaymo is just really niceJaymo is just really niceJaymo is just really nice
Did I help?

Originally Posted by Money123 View Post
Yeah I expect alot more run from here.
Good to hear because I bought it on unsettled funds. Can't sell till Monday
Old 09-09-2009, 03:56 PM   Nav to Top  #6
Longshot
Trader

Favorites: ICO, CMED, USG
Longshot has a spectacular aura aboutLongshot has a spectacular aura about

At .0123, any sort of pullback expected?
Longshot is offline   Rate this post Yes | No Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2009, 04:14 PM   Nav to Top  #7
usa_kant
Junior Trader

Favorites: HEB ANPI BDSI
usa_kant will become famous soon enoughusa_kant will become famous soon enough

or in other words, is this a good price to get in?
usa_kant is offline   Rate this post Yes | No Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2009, 05:29 PM   Nav to Top  #8
Money123
Sharing Thoughts

Did I help?

As I said in my original post this should really shoot off when the results of the commercial and sales are released some time this week or next. Then the company is going to FULLY UPDATE PINK SHEETS. Read my ORIGINAL POST this stock has alot more to come but what a UPTREND IT HAD TODAY WEEEEEEEEE.. Great close and Nice MACD coming around still the pullback was expected at the end but I see alot more in the future.

Great close and Nice MACD coming around still the pullback was expected at the end because we dont want it closing HOD nice accumulation sideways closes are always safer but the DD I outlined speaks for itself more to come IMHO.
Old 09-09-2009, 09:33 PM   Nav to Top  #9
cocacola
Junior Trader

Favorites: htds spng bonu
cocacola will become famous soon enough
Default Thanks Money123

Hey Money

Thanks for the tip on AVVH! I didn't get in today, but I did get in on EDWY when it dipped to 0.06. Do you think EDWY is still a good one to hold? Please keep your excellent analysis and picks coming.

Thanks so much,

Coke
cocacola is offline   Rate this post Yes | No Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2009, 10:47 AM   Nav to Top  #10
Jaymo
Super Moderator

Did I help?

It's looking very healthy in morning trading. Only a tiny dip into the red, no massive profit taking.