Tax Season is Here! Save 15% on H&R Block Online
iconAll times are GMT -4. The time now is 10:06 PM. | Search:

» StockRants Stock Forum » Public Stock Forums » US Penny Stock Picks » Watch: Money123's Radar Sheet Updated Every Day of the week (Now with PINKS)

Old 08-16-2009, 11:57 AM   Nav to Top  #1
Money123
Sharing Thoughts

Favorites: GS, GOOG, AAPL
Money123 has much to be proud ofMoney123 has much to be proud ofMoney123 has much to be proud ofMoney123 has much to be proud ofMoney123 has much to be proud ofMoney123 has much to be proud ofMoney123 has much to be proud ofMoney123 has much to be proud ofMoney123 has much to be proud of
Did I help?
Exclamation Money123's Radar Sheet Updated Every Day of the week (Now with PINKS)

I decided to make my own radar sheet on the site. I will updated with my picks each day for the following day. I will tell you my DD behind the picks and why I like them. It will be easier for you to judge them this way.

The RADAR Picks for Monday:

LONG- AKYI

RADAR PICKS ARE NOT 100% BUYS YOU ALAWAYS KEEP THEM ON WATCHLIST IN THE MORNING AND SEE HOW THEY PLAY OUT. MOST HOT PICKS ARE FOUND DURING TRADING HOURS AND FROM EITHER "PR" PRESS RELEASES THAT DAY OR CHART RADARS FROM PREVIOUS CLOSE DAYS. I USUALLY ALWAYS WAIT THE FIRST 30 MINTUES OF TRADING TO SEE HOW EACH PICK PLAYS OUT BEFORE I BUY BECAUSE EVEN IF THE CHART LOOKS PERFECT THE DAY BEFORE ITS UP THE BIG HITTERS (HEAVY BUYING VOLUME AND CONSISTENT VOLUME INTO THE NEXT DAY)TO LOVE IT IN THE MORNING. OTCs AKA PINKS ARE VERY RISKY PLAYS TAKE PROFIT WHERE YOU CAN

KAD - I AM GOING LONG ON THIS STOCK FOR TWO REASONS. The Chart should uptrend from here for awhile its about to break a major .75 resistance next is .93. Thats NOT ALL THURSDAY August 13th someone bought 2 MILLION SHARES at around .70 cant believe we missed that.

JOEZ - You wont believe it up we MISSED THIS FRIDAY huge trade someone bought 600,000 shares at .70 right after it got sold off for the day. This undervalues the stock here nice FULL STO turn around here everything looks good for a .72, .73 resistance break and .80.

GRZ - About to break a .56 major resistance .60 and .64 coming up. The Reason I am putting this up is earnings coming out Tuesday, August 18, 2009 at 4:30 p.m.

CERP - Finally ready to break that .155, .16, 17 here IMHO with that huge buy EOD.

AXST - Was a radar picks for a few days finally making its reversal I need more volume but its happening as we speak. Breaks that major .11 resistance the .15 and .16 then open space for a run.

SINX - Needs alot more buying volume but looks ready to break out of this consolidation and bust the .24 watch for that.

IVOB - Looks really nice for a reversal here with the EOD buys. Breaks that .28 double top it should really get moving and breakout here needs a nice PR also.

VBRE - About to break a major .50 resistance a .60 and .70 resistance coming up low float for sure I will be watching this.

Old 08-16-2009, 12:51 PM   Nav to Top  #2
fps-trevor
Junior Trader

Favorites: fnm GE GD
fps-trevor will become famous soon enoughfps-trevor will become famous soon enough
Send a message via Skype™ to fps-trevor

Good lookin out i will make sure to follow your picks and follow up with my own research, make sure you also keep and eye on PBSO this week!

And always remember, There is money to be made elsewhere...
fps-trevor is offline   1 thumbs up / 0 thumbs down. Rate this post Yes | No Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2009, 06:45 PM   Nav to Top  #3
Saintjames
UberTrader

Favorites: TSE:COS | TSE:CPG | TSE:LRE
Saintjames has much to be proud ofSaintjames has much to be proud ofSaintjames has much to be proud ofSaintjames has much to be proud ofSaintjames has much to be proud ofSaintjames has much to be proud ofSaintjames has much to be proud ofSaintjames has much to be proud ofSaintjames has much to be proud of
Did I help?

Awesome writeup!...thumbs up.

IVOB looks pretty tasty. Will give me something to watch tomorrow am
Saintjames is offline   1 thumbs up / 0 thumbs down. Rate this post Yes | No Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2009, 07:42 PM   Nav to Top  #4
riches2rags2
UberTrader

Favorites: RMDM, IMGG, CBAI, ZVTK, ARTS
riches2rags2 has a reputation beyond reputeriches2rags2 has a reputation beyond reputeriches2rags2 has a reputation beyond reputeriches2rags2 has a reputation beyond reputeriches2rags2 has a reputation beyond reputeriches2rags2 has a reputation beyond reputeriches2rags2 has a reputation beyond reputeriches2rags2 has a reputation beyond reputeriches2rags2 has a reputation beyond reputeriches2rags2 has a reputation beyond reputeriches2rags2 has a reputation beyond repute
Did I help?
Send a message via Yahoo to riches2rags2

I would also keep an eye on ETLY as well. They were recently awarded $99,800,000 in federal grant money, and were up just over 17% last Friday. And they will be hosting a conference call Tuesday to answer shareholders concerns regarding debt resolution and possible dilution if any. They will also be receiving an additional $200,000,000 from other sources, and have developed key partnerships with Nissan and many others.

Bottom line is a very interesting week ahead.

GLTA!
riches2rags2 is offline   2 thumbs up / 0 thumbs down. Rate this post Yes | No Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2009, 12:46 PM   Nav to Top  #5
Money123
Sharing Thoughts

Money123 has much to be proud ofMoney123 has much to be proud ofMoney123 has much to be proud ofMoney123 has much to be proud ofMoney123 has much to be proud ofMoney123 has much to be proud ofMoney123 has much to be proud ofMoney123 has much to be proud ofMoney123 has much to be proud of
Did I help?

Those RADAR picks where alright today but I got into EVRM its at .0265 HOD now and I believe this just the start of a uptrend for days. Heres me DD on the chart

Old 08-17-2009, 02:53 PM   Nav to Top  #6
Money123
Sharing Thoughts

Did I help?

Old 08-17-2009, 02:57 PM   Nav to Top  #7
Longshot
Trader

Favorites: ICO, CMED, USG
Longshot has a spectacular aura aboutLongshot has a spectacular aura about

Those radar picks lost an average of 10-12%. Whatever you did to find EVRM, I'd stick with that...

Originally Posted by Money123 View Post
Those RADAR picks where alright today but I got into EVRM its at .0265 HOD now and I believe this just the start of a uptrend for days. Heres me DD on the chart

Longshot is offline   Rate this post Yes | No Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2009, 07:39 PM   Nav to Top  #8
Money123
Sharing Thoughts

Did I help?

The RADAR Picks for Tuesday:

LONG- AKYI

RADAR PICKS ARE NOT 100% BUYS YOU ALAWAYS KEEP THEM ON WATCHLIST IN THE MORNING AND SEE HOW THEY PLAY OUT. MOST HOT PICKS ARE FOUND DURING TRADING HOURS AND FROM EITHER "PR" PRESS RELEASES THAT DAY OR CHART RADARS FROM PREVIOUS CLOSE DAYS. I USUALLY ALWAYS WAIT THE FIRST 30 MINTUES OF TRADING TO SEE HOW EACH PICK PLAYS OUT BEFORE I BUY BECAUSE EVEN IF THE CHART LOOKS PERFECT THE DAY BEFORE ITS UP THE BIG HITTERS (HEAVY BUYING VOLUME AND CONSISTENT VOLUME INTO THE NEXT DAY)TO LOVE IT IN THE MORNING. OTCs AKA PINKS ARE VERY RISKY PLAYS TAKE PROFIT WHERE YOU CAN

Originally Posted by drbwh View Post
thanks

Old 08-17-2009, 08:54 PM   Nav to Top  #9
andre3k1
Senior Trader

andre3k1 is a jewel in the roughandre3k1 is a jewel in the roughandre3k1 is a jewel in the roughandre3k1 is a jewel in the rough

awesome!

subscribed and repped!
andre3k1 is offline   Rate this post Yes | No Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2009, 10:19 AM   Nav to Top  #10
Money123
Sharing Thoughts

Did I help?

BioNeutral Announces 100% Total Kill of Swine Flu (H1N1) on Virtual Contact of This Pandemic Causing Virus in an Independent Lab Test Using Its Ygiene(TM) Hospital Grade Antimicrobial
8:30a ET August 18, 2009 (Business Wire)
BioNeutral Group, Inc. ("BioNeutral") (OTCBB:BONU), a specialty chemical technology based Life Science Company, announced today that independent lab test results conducted at Microbiotest Inc. of Sterling, Virginia demonstrated that Ygiene(TM) Hospital Grade Antimicrobial totally eradicated the H1N1 Swine Flu virus in 20 seconds (Virtual Contact). This independent testing shows that Ygiene(TM) Hospital Grade Antimicrobial is extremely effective against the Swine Flu. BioNeutral's Ygiene(TM) Hospital Grade Antimicrobial is also one of a few antimicrobials actually tested against the specific H1N1 Swine Flu Virus.