Tax Season is Here! Save 15% on H&R Block Online
iconAll times are GMT -4. The time now is 04:52 AM. | Search:

» StockRants Stock Forum » Public Stock Forums » US Penny Stock Picks » Buy: MYNG : Golden Eagle International

Old 06-15-2009, 09:21 PM   Nav to Top  #21
imwbird
Trader

Favorites: f sso arm
imwbird is a jewel in the roughimwbird is a jewel in the roughimwbird is a jewel in the rough
Default Contract termination

I see information about Gold Eagle being kicked out of the mill and their operating agreement being terminated. I have not found verification yet, but that does not seem to bode well for this one. I'll see what I can find.
imwbird is offline   Rate this post Yes | No Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2009, 09:27 PM   Nav to Top  #22
imwbird
Trader

imwbird is a jewel in the roughimwbird is a jewel in the roughimwbird is a jewel in the rough

Here's a link to the filing.

http://www.sec.gov/Archives/edgar/da...june122009.htm
Old 06-15-2009, 11:02 PM   Nav to Top  #23
schwi105
UberTrader

Favorites: PWRM; ADXS; MHTX
schwi105 has much to be proud ofschwi105 has much to be proud ofschwi105 has much to be proud ofschwi105 has much to be proud ofschwi105 has much to be proud ofschwi105 has much to be proud ofschwi105 has much to be proud ofschwi105 has much to be proud ofschwi105 has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by imwbird View Post
I see information about Gold Eagle being kicked out of the mill and their operating agreement being terminated. I have not found verification yet, but that does not seem to bode well for this one. I'll see what I can find.
Yeah, check a couple of posts back we have already chatted a bit about that. It appears they were terminated illegally against contractual obligations. Hopefully some good news comes out soon. Only time will tell.

Darin
schwi105 is offline   Rate this post Yes | No Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2009, 07:28 AM   Nav to Top  #24
imwbird
Trader

Ooops. Sorry. I had read through this thread but had forgotten that. I even bought more last Friday, so I certainly hope they work things out.
Old 06-16-2009, 07:59 AM   Nav to Top  #25
schwi105
UberTrader

schwi105 has much to be proud ofschwi105 has much to be proud ofschwi105 has much to be proud ofschwi105 has much to be proud ofschwi105 has much to be proud ofschwi105 has much to be proud ofschwi105 has much to be proud ofschwi105 has much to be proud ofschwi105 has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by imwbird View Post
Ooops. Sorry. I had read through this thread but had forgotten that. I even bought more last Friday, so I certainly hope they work things out.
No worries. Better to have the info twice or thrice than not have it at all
Let us hope for the best.

Darin
Old 06-16-2009, 09:35 AM   Nav to Top  #26
bobshishka
UberTrader

Favorites: BAC, CTIC, LVS, HEB
bobshishka has a brilliant futurebobshishka has a brilliant futurebobshishka has a brilliant futurebobshishka has a brilliant futurebobshishka has a brilliant futurebobshishka has a brilliant futurebobshishka has a brilliant futurebobshishka has a brilliant futurebobshishka has a brilliant futurebobshishka has a brilliant futurebobshishka has a brilliant future

I just got out at .0015 (I was in at .0012)

I've decided to stick with what I know- the biopharms.
bobshishka is offline   Rate this post Yes | No Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2009, 09:39 AM   Nav to Top  #27
schwi105
UberTrader

Probably not a bad move in the short term, especially if you are not comfortable with the drastic fluctuations in these stocks. Always good to take a profit.

Darin
Old 06-17-2009, 10:25 AM   Nav to Top  #28
bobshishka
UberTrader

bobshishka has a brilliant futurebobshishka has a brilliant futurebobshishka has a brilliant futurebobshishka has a brilliant futurebobshishka has a brilliant futurebobshishka has a brilliant futurebobshishka has a brilliant futurebobshishka has a brilliant futurebobshishka has a brilliant futurebobshishka has a brilliant futurebobshishka has a brilliant future

Ok, maybe I changed my mind....

MYNG seems to fluctuate between .0009 and .0015. I just put in a buy order for .0009, I'm going to try to play this one for a quick 50%. I will post my results.
Old 06-24-2009, 04:03 PM   Nav to Top  #29
bobshishka
UberTrader

FYI-

MYNG closed at .0009 this morning. I did not buy back yet. Any news?
Old 06-24-2009, 05:50 PM   Nav to Top  #30
Roman
Junior Trader

Roman has a spectacular aura aboutRoman has a spectacular aura aboutRoman has a spectacular aura about

I believe it will continue dropping until there is news about their law suit to get paid for their operations etc.
If the law suit is settle and MYNG wins then we can see a 200-400 % spike probably.
I would wait till it drops more although this price is crazy cheap for this company.

"Buy IGNT - If the economy is going to be this bad everyone will need some oxygen"
Roman is offline   1 thumbs up / 0 thumbs down. Rate this post Yes | No Reply With Quote

Tags
bolivia, Gold, mine, MYNG