Tax Season is Here! Save 15% on H&R Block Online
iconAll times are GMT -4. The time now is 06:24 PM. | Search:

» StockRants Stock Forum » Public Stock Forums » US Penny Stock Picks » Buy: Copper King Mining (CPRK)

Old 06-18-2009, 03:29 PM   Nav to Top  #1
ScottG
UberTrader

Favorites: BAC, LVS, PLD
ScottG has a brilliant futureScottG has a brilliant futureScottG has a brilliant futureScottG has a brilliant futureScottG has a brilliant futureScottG has a brilliant futureScottG has a brilliant futureScottG has a brilliant futureScottG has a brilliant futureScottG has a brilliant futureScottG has a brilliant future
Did I help?
Lightbulb Copper King Mining (CPRK)

After watching and working with this stock for a few months have decided that it is worth a new thread under the heading of BUY... The first of multiple press releases came out today and rather than repost everything here, please search the symbol CPRK and you will find 2 threads which contain all of the current and relevant information...I even posted a Youtube link to see the mill facility. Even the press release came out today, most analyst and traders will not catch it until tonight so I look for tomorrow to be a growth day for the stock....but please keep in mind, I am looking at this stock as a hold, at least until the end of the year and they report a number on production revenue. Keep in mind this thing has been as high as .09 in the past year with absolutely nothing to base that upon except the dreams of what has come to be....

Thanks and Happy Trading.
The opinions listed here are just that, my opinions. Please always do your own research and make up your own mind on any stock. Any tip, suggestion or comment posted by me is simply a suggestion to prompt for you to perform more independent research to make up your own mind. I will accept no liability for negative stock direction. This is not a professionals' opinion for your portfolio, but rather my limited view as I see it. Shares go up and down, and usually down right after you buy them. Never invest more money than you are prepared to lose. Happy trading and good luck.
ScottG is offline   2 thumbs up / 0 thumbs down. Rate this post Yes | No Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2009, 04:07 PM   Nav to Top  #2
kns98
Senior Trader

Favorites: GNTA CTIC ADLS
kns98 is just really nicekns98 is just really nicekns98 is just really nicekns98 is just really nice

anyone know the real market cap for this? google says 90K that cant be right.
kns98 is offline   Rate this post Yes | No Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2009, 04:17 PM   Nav to Top  #3
reddy
UberTrader

Favorites: HEB, BCON, ABTG, BDSI
reddy has much to be proud ofreddy has much to be proud ofreddy has much to be proud ofreddy has much to be proud ofreddy has much to be proud ofreddy has much to be proud ofreddy has much to be proud ofreddy has much to be proud ofreddy has much to be proud of
Default Hi

They have 3.62 Billion OS. So the market cap is around 40 million now.

Originally Posted by kns98 View Post
anyone know the real market cap for this? google says 90K that cant be right.
reddy is offline   Rate this post Yes | No Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2009, 05:28 PM   Nav to Top  #4
ScottG
UberTrader

ScottG has a brilliant futureScottG has a brilliant futureScottG has a brilliant futureScottG has a brilliant futureScottG has a brilliant futureScottG has a brilliant futureScottG has a brilliant futureScottG has a brilliant futureScottG has a brilliant futureScottG has a brilliant futureScottG has a brilliant future
Did I help?
Default Market Cap

The market capitalization is $45.425 Million....

Scott
The opinions listed here are just that, my opinions. Please always do your own research and make up your own mind on any stock. Any tip, suggestion or comment posted by me is simply a suggestion to prompt for you to perform more independent research to make up your own mind. I will accept no liability for negative stock direction. This is not a professionals' opinion for your portfolio, but rather my limited view as I see it. Shares go up and down, and usually down right after you buy them. Never invest more money than you are prepared to lose. Happy trading and good luck.
ScottG is offline   Rate this post Yes | No Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2009, 05:46 PM   Nav to Top  #5
GazD
Super Moderator

GazD has much to be proud ofGazD has much to be proud ofGazD has much to be proud ofGazD has much to be proud ofGazD has much to be proud ofGazD has much to be proud ofGazD has much to be proud ofGazD has much to be proud of
Did I help?

I freed up some to add to my position on this guy.
Thanks for all your work on this ScottG and trants.
Old 06-18-2009, 05:48 PM   Nav to Top  #6
reddy
UberTrader

reddy has much to be proud ofreddy has much to be proud ofreddy has much to be proud ofreddy has much to be proud ofreddy has much to be proud ofreddy has much to be proud ofreddy has much to be proud ofreddy has much to be proud ofreddy has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by ScottG View Post
The market capitalization is $45.425 Million....

Scott
Hi Scott,

Could you tell me how you came up with that number. Are the OS lower than what i thought or am i missing something here. Thanks.

Reddy.

Last edited by reddy; 06-18-2009 at 07:53 PM..
Old 06-23-2009, 11:41 AM   Nav to Top  #7
Miles
Seeking Bottoms

Favorites: LVS, FAS/FAZ, POT
Miles has a reputation beyond reputeMiles has a reputation beyond reputeMiles has a reputation beyond reputeMiles has a reputation beyond reputeMiles has a reputation beyond reputeMiles has a reputation beyond reputeMiles has a reputation beyond reputeMiles has a reputation beyond reputeMiles has a reputation beyond reputeMiles has a reputation beyond reputeMiles has a reputation beyond repute
Did I help?
Send a message via AIM to Miles Send a message via Skype™ to Miles

CPRK.PK is at 0.11 right now. Placed my order in for 50,000 @ 0.01. If anyone is still watching these guys here is a heads up.

Props to Nauth in IRC for the alert
Please note that all information on securities I provide is merely my own opinion and any advice given is purely speculative and should not under any circumstances be considered investment advice. You alone are solely responsible for determining whether any investment, security or strategy, or any other product or service, is appropriate or suitable for you based on your investment objectives and personal and financial situation.
Miles is offline   Rate this post Yes | No Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2009, 11:53 AM   Nav to Top  #8
ScottG
UberTrader

Did I help?
Default Market Capitalization

Reddy~ Good morning, sorry for the delay in getting back to you..been traveling. The market capitalization number is what I pulled off of their press release of last week. Hope everything is going well, I sent Charles an email late last night inquiring about some info, as soon as I hear back I will post. Have a great day.

Oh, Miles, do not know if it will hit .01, you might consider .0105 (I think it will test that).
Old 06-23-2009, 11:59 AM   Nav to Top  #9
reddy
UberTrader

Hi Scott,

Thanks for the reply. Please do let us know when you hear something from them. Yes i also agree it may not test 0.01level but more likely will test 0.0105. But if it does, i will be all over it. Now holding 1million shares at 0.0108. Does anyone know when the 2 page report by MD will be released. Will it be this week?

Reddy.

Originally Posted by ScottG View Post
Reddy~ Good morning, sorry for the delay in getting back to you..been traveling. The market capitalization number is what I pulled off of their press release of last week. Hope everything is going well, I sent Charles an email late last night inquiring about some info, as soon as I hear back I will post. Have a great day.

Oh, Miles, do not know if it will hit .01, you might consider .0105 (I think it will test that).

Last edited by reddy; 06-23-2009 at 12:05 PM..
Old 06-23-2009, 12:22 PM   Nav to Top  #10
ScottG
UberTrader

Did I help?
Default New Press Release******

This is great news! Hopefully the beginning of additional news that will continue to build share value.
Copper King Announces High-Grade Drilling Results for the Road Project

June 23, 2009 11:00 AM EDT

MILFORD, UT -- (MARKET WIRE) -- 06/23/09 -- Copper King Mining Corporation (PINKSHEETS: CPRK) ("Copper King" or the "Company") provided an update today on its recent drilling at the Road Project, on both sides of the road between the Company's Hidden Treasure Mine and the Company's newly-completed mill. A total of 53 drill holes have intersected at least 15 feet of mineralization grading greater than 1.5% copper at shallow depths, and an additional 43 have intersected at least 15 feet of between 0.5% and 1.5% copper. The average ore intercept is 35 feet per drilled hole. Mineralization was identified over a length of 1,200 feet. The Company believes that this length will increase as extension holes are drilled. Drill hole spacing has ranged from 200 to 50 feet. Most of the mineralization drilled to date lies at depths of less than 300 feet, though the mineralization is still open at depth in many areas drilled. The table below summarizes selected drill intercepts and grades encountered to date on the project.

The Road Project lies east of the Copper Ranch Project area, and was first discovered by shallow drilling beneath the alluvium at the side of the road. Ongoing drilling is conducted using two drill rigs owned by the Company, and the mineralization is open in all directions. A geophysical survey also shows a magnetic anomaly, similar to those found in other areas of mineralization, lying to the southwest over a length in excess of 1,600 feet.

The Company also announces that it has taken, along with its wholly-owned subsidiary, Western Utah Copper Company ("WUCC"), all corporate action necessary to complete the conversion of WUCC into corresponding shares in Copper King, thus completing the final step in the merger of WUCC into Copper King. The former individual shareholders of WUCC will be receiving their shares in Copper King as soon as final transfer agent documents are completed. It should be noted that these shares are already included in the current authorized and outstanding totals and results in no further dilution.

The Company also reminds interested parties that the new website address is Western Utah Copper Company.

SELECTED DRILL HOLE INTERVALS

HOLE # INTERVAL DEPTH FROM DEPTH TO COPPER
------ -------- ---------- -------- ------
30/74 15' 90 105 4.12%
50' 130 180 2.18%
30/75 75' 140 215 4.30%
52/29 55' 170 225 4.00%
63/30 45' 165 210 3.63%
includes 5' 19.40%
72/41 95' 105 200 2.58%
73/41 35' 65 100 1.90%
40' 130 170 3.50%
73/74 75' 105 180 2.70%
73/83 45' 80 125 2.90%

"We are excited to report the drilling and discovery of new, shallow high-grade mineralization so close to our mill," said Mark D. Dotson, President and CEO of Copper King. "We believe that the ongoing drilling, together with ramping up production at the mill, will add to our strength and provide additional growth for the Company. Drilling at the Road Project represents one component in the Company's plan to methodically explore its mining claims in the large area in the Milford Mineral Belt. Our plan is to continue to explore the upside potential of the entire Milford District."

About Copper King

Copper King controls over 59,000 acres of advanced-stage and development-stage mineralized acreage in Western Beaver County, Utah. The Company is ramping up production at a 5,000 ton per day capacity flotation mill for processing high-grade ores from its Hidden Treasure copper-gold-silver mine and other controlled properties under its control. Copper King is led by an experienced management team focused on exploration and production using traditional and new technologies.

This press release may contain forward-looking information within the meaning of Section 27A of the Securities Act of 1933 and Section 21E of the Securities Exchange Act of 1934, and is subject to the safe harbor created by those sections. There are many factors that could cause our expectations and beliefs about our plans to commence production, our plans to drill or our drilling results to fail to materialize: general world economic conditions; availability of capital; unfavorable geologic conditions; the complexity of exploration and production; prevailing prices for commodities, and general regional economic conditions. Copper King assumes no obligation to update the information contained in this press release.

Investor Relations
Charles A. Moskowitz
617-633-2259
Email Contact