Tax Season is Here! Save 15% on H&R Block Online
iconAll times are GMT -4. The time now is 06:31 PM. | Search:

» StockRants Stock Forum » Public Stock Forums » US Penny Stock Picks » Long: NANOLOGIX: A Game Changer?

Old 06-15-2009, 05:15 PM   Nav to Top  #1
soldtoosoon
Junior Trader

Favorites: palm vip akam
soldtoosoon is on a distinguished road
Devil NANOLOGIX: A Game Changer?

Is it okay to recommend pink sheet stocks on this board? If so, please take a look at Nanologix.

The company has updated the "petri dish" nano style for rapid testing and diagnosis creating cost savings for doctors, hospitals, the military and industry.

from nnlx website:

Uses for NanoLogix’s very-rapid diagnostics include biodefense, human and veterinary medicine, processing and safety of food, cosmetics and drugs, research and development, and industrial and environmental testing.

As far as I can determine, this is a unique product and has no competition.

The price is typically stable from .10 to .14 but broke out today to .1740 (HOD)

Patents: 33 and counting

Currently building "clean Room for manufacturing". Ready sometime this summer.

Would like everyone's opinion. I own shares.
soldtoosoon is offline   Rate this post Yes | No Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2009, 06:27 PM   Nav to Top  #2
schwi105
UberTrader

Favorites: PWRM; ADXS; MHTX
schwi105 has much to be proud ofschwi105 has much to be proud ofschwi105 has much to be proud ofschwi105 has much to be proud ofschwi105 has much to be proud ofschwi105 has much to be proud ofschwi105 has much to be proud ofschwi105 has much to be proud ofschwi105 has much to be proud of

Any stock, regardless of the market it trades on, is okay to post about on this site provided you provide some sound evidence and reasons for your choice (i.e. do not just say this stock will rocket tomorrow without any evidence).

Need to do some DD, but looks great from chart and first glance at company Hx. I would hold on to your shares it looks like it is ready to bust upwards further, especially with some decent PR which the company seems to be lacking at the moment. I will look into this one further, but good spot on this one.

Darin
schwi105 is offline   1 thumbs up / 0 thumbs down. Rate this post Yes | No Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2009, 08:42 PM   Nav to Top  #3
ensui67
Trader

Favorites: gnta nvda sqnm
ensui67 is just really niceensui67 is just really niceensui67 is just really niceensui67 is just really nice

The company is focused on a product that is, in my opinion, inferior. I actually just attended a conference where better products were being demonstrated. It was based on real time PCR technology and it is capable of detecting in biological agents such as anthrax in an hour. The company is Cepheid and was contracted by the US Government to detect anthrax in the post offices during the whole bio terrorism debacle.
ensui67 is offline   Rate this post Yes | No Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2019, 02:00 AM   Nav to Top  #4
trifoliate north American
Junior Trader

Favorites: zn, anx, goog
trifoliate north American will become famous soon enoughtrifoliate north American will become famous soon enough
Default I'll mention this, although I'd like to agree with you it seems they are all touted:.

.:As the best thing since sliced bread whenever they pop on the market. Does it means that they actually are? Only time can tell. And even then.

This one is merging nano technology& canabinoids. Interesting combo. What will it lead to is anyone's guess.

Geyser Brands Inc (TSXV: GYSR) is one such company that is pushing the cannabis market further through the use of nanotechnology. Headquartered in British Columbia, Geyser is ready to take full advantage of Canada’s cannabis laws.

https://business.financialpost.com/b...ng-in-cannabis
trifoliate north American is offline   Rate this post Yes | No Reply With Quote

Tags
nnlx.pk