Tax Season is Here! Save 15% on H&R Block Online
iconAll times are GMT -4. The time now is 06:00 AM. | Search:

» StockRants Stock Forum » Public Stock Forums » US Penny Stock Picks » Watch: ARDM - Buying Op?

Old 07-21-2009, 08:58 AM   Nav to Top  #31
mahmissa
UberTrader

Favorites: BAC, HEB, LVS
mahmissa has a reputation beyond reputemahmissa has a reputation beyond reputemahmissa has a reputation beyond reputemahmissa has a reputation beyond reputemahmissa has a reputation beyond reputemahmissa has a reputation beyond reputemahmissa has a reputation beyond reputemahmissa has a reputation beyond reputemahmissa has a reputation beyond reputemahmissa has a reputation beyond reputemahmissa has a reputation beyond repute

I rebought a small position at .27:( with the intention to keep $$ free to average down, which I nearly did yesterday. Waiting to see if we cross the .18 mark.

May you live all the days of your life- Jonathon Swift
mahmissa is offline   Rate this post Yes | No Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2009, 07:59 PM   Nav to Top  #32
riches2rags2
UberTrader

Favorites: RMDM, IMGG, CBAI, ZVTK, ARTS
riches2rags2 has a reputation beyond reputeriches2rags2 has a reputation beyond reputeriches2rags2 has a reputation beyond reputeriches2rags2 has a reputation beyond reputeriches2rags2 has a reputation beyond reputeriches2rags2 has a reputation beyond reputeriches2rags2 has a reputation beyond reputeriches2rags2 has a reputation beyond reputeriches2rags2 has a reputation beyond reputeriches2rags2 has a reputation beyond reputeriches2rags2 has a reputation beyond repute
Did I help?
Send a message via Yahoo to riches2rags2

I rebought a small position at .27:( with the intention to keep $$ free to average down, which I nearly did yesterday. Waiting to see if we cross the .18 mark.

Hey there,

Now I could be wrong, but I don't think we are going to see .18 on this one. I watched this one as well as others most of the day, and perhaps you did as well. But what I observed was this thing trading mostly sideways all day and actually moving up over .21 a couple of times, and of course closing over .21. So for the last couple days it seems to be trading mostly sideways but gradually trending upward. I hoping it keeps going that way . . .

I'm in @ .26 so I will be averaging down asap myself.

By the way, here is the latest PR from today:

http://www.tradingmarkets.com/.site/...0News/2432860/

Good luck!

Last edited by riches2rags2; 07-21-2009 at 08:02 PM.. Reason: Add text & link.
riches2rags2 is offline   1 thumbs up / 0 thumbs down. Rate this post Yes | No Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2009, 11:20 PM   Nav to Top  #33
mahmissa
UberTrader

mahmissa has a reputation beyond reputemahmissa has a reputation beyond reputemahmissa has a reputation beyond reputemahmissa has a reputation beyond reputemahmissa has a reputation beyond reputemahmissa has a reputation beyond reputemahmissa has a reputation beyond reputemahmissa has a reputation beyond reputemahmissa has a reputation beyond reputemahmissa has a reputation beyond reputemahmissa has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks R2R2! I almost bought when it dipped below .2 yesterday but then thought, maybe it'll keep going? Guess maybe not. I am looking to own a total of 10000 shares, so will probably place a buy for 3000-4000 at .2, and then add to it based on what I see.

Originally Posted by riches2rags2 View Post

Hey there,

Now I could be wrong, but I don't think we are going to see .18 on this one. I watched this one as well as others most of the day, and perhaps you did as well. But what I observed was this thing trading mostly sideways all day and actually moving up over .21 a couple of times, and of course closing over .21. So for the last couple days it seems to be trading mostly sideways but gradually trending upward. I hoping it keeps going that way . . .

I'm in @ .26 so I will be averaging down asap myself.

By the way, here is the latest PR from today:

ARDM,ZGNX Zogenix Gets Approval in U.S. for Sumavel DosePro

Good luck!

Old 07-23-2009, 08:30 AM   Nav to Top  #34
riches2rags2
UberTrader

riches2rags2 has a reputation beyond reputeriches2rags2 has a reputation beyond reputeriches2rags2 has a reputation beyond reputeriches2rags2 has a reputation beyond reputeriches2rags2 has a reputation beyond reputeriches2rags2 has a reputation beyond reputeriches2rags2 has a reputation beyond reputeriches2rags2 has a reputation beyond reputeriches2rags2 has a reputation beyond reputeriches2rags2 has a reputation beyond reputeriches2rags2 has a reputation beyond repute
Did I help?

Hey guys & gals!

Have NO fear!

Check this out!

Aradigm Receives FDA Clearance for Phase IIb Clinical Trial of Inhaled Liposomal Ciprofloxacin to Treat Bronchiectasis

And a TOP of the mornin' to ya!
riches2rags2 is offline   1 thumbs up / 0 thumbs down. Rate this post Yes | No Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2009, 08:54 AM   Nav to Top  #35
mahmissa
UberTrader

Yeehaw!!

Old 07-23-2009, 09:32 AM   Nav to Top  #36
riches2rags2
UberTrader

Did I help?

Who saw that one coming eh?

Shorts BEWARE!

LoL!
riches2rags2 is offline   Rate this post Yes | No Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2009, 10:04 AM   Nav to Top  #37
dabritt
Junior Trader

Favorites: cmcsa,Xl,ctic
dabritt is a jewel in the roughdabritt is a jewel in the roughdabritt is a jewel in the rough

Nice! I got in yesterday after being led from you all at .209. Good news after taking hits from ctic and heb although believe in the long run will work out fine.

GLTA
dabritt is offline   Rate this post Yes | No Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2009, 02:21 PM   Nav to Top  #38
usa_kant
Junior Trader

Favorites: HEB ANPI BDSI
usa_kant will become famous soon enoughusa_kant will become famous soon enough

Zogenix Announces Exclusive Co-Promotion Agreement in U.S. for Sumavel(TM) DosePro(TM)
Tuesday 08/04/2009 7:00 AM ET - Businesswire

Aradigm Corporation (OTCBB:ARDM) ("Aradigm") today announced that Zogenix, Inc. ("Zogenix") and Astellas Pharma US, Inc. ("Astellas") entered into an exclusive co-promotion agreement for the Sumavel DosePro (sumatriptan injection) needle-free delivery system. Sumavel DosePro received FDA approval in July 2009 and is a first-of-its-kind needle-free delivery system for subcutaneous sumatriptan, a treatment that provides migraine relief within 10 minutes for some patients. Aradigm is entitled to a $4 million milestone payment upon first U.S. commercial sale, and royalty payments upon any sales of products in the U.S. and other countries, including the European Union, which may be developed and sold using the DosePro technology.

Currently .24, up 10%... i got in at .21 a week or two ago, i was wondering what is the appropriate pps range to sell?
usa_kant is offline   Rate this post Yes | No Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2009, 05:46 PM   Nav to Top  #39
victor420
Junior Trader

victor420 is on a distinguished road

Good News, Aradigm receives orphan drug status in Europe!!! Getting better!! Hope it doesnt see .20 again. Have a large position and slightly in green now.

http://finance.yahoo.com/news/Aradigm-Receives-Orphan-Drug-bw-3412109803.html?x=0&.v=1

Also, check out IVOB, wanted to start a thread today but didnt do enough DD to recommend a BUY!!
victor420 is offline   Rate this post Yes | No Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2009, 09:54 AM   Nav to Top  #40
dabritt
Junior Trader

Favorites: cmcsa,Xl,ctic
dabritt is a jewel in the roughdabritt is a jewel in the roughdabritt is a jewel in the rough

financial results also show improvement of less of a loss for the quarter. This should also help in pps today. results are on the investors page.

Aradigm Announces Second Quarter 2009 Financial Results

HAYWARD, Calif., Aug 06, 2009 (BUSINESS WIRE) -- Aradigm Corporation (OTCBB: ARDM) (the "Company")today announced financial results for the second quarter and six months ended June 30, 2009.

No revenue was recorded for the second quarter of 2009, compared with revenue of $54,000 for the second quarter of 2008. Research and development reimbursements received in connection with the collaboration with Lung Rx, Inc. ("Lung Rx") for the development of inhaled treprostinil in the AERx(R) delivery system were recorded as deferred revenue as they cannot be recognized under current revenue recognition rules.

*Total operating expenses for the second quarter of 2009 were $4.5 million, compared with total operating expenses of $7.2 million for the second quarter of 2008. The decrease in operating expenses was due to cost control efforts and the timing of research and development expenses associated with the Company's lead product candidate, inhaled liposomal ciprofloxacin. Operating expenses were also impacted by a significant reduction in development expenses associated with the collaboration with Lung Rx. The Company implemented cost reduction actions in response to Lung Rx's notice that they were seeking to terminate the collaboration agreement. The Company's net loss for the second quarter of 2009 was $4.6 million, or $0.05 per share, compared with a net loss of $7.1 million, or $0.13 per share, for the same period in 2008.

As of June 30, 2009, cash, cash equivalents and short-term investments totaled $15.8 million.*

Last edited by dabritt; 08-06-2009 at 09:57 AM..
dabritt is offline   1 thumbs up / 0 thumbs down. Rate this post Yes | No Reply With Quote

Tags
ARDM