Tax Season is Here! Save 15% on H&R Block Online
iconAll times are GMT -4. The time now is 07:50 PM. | Search:

» StockRants Stock Forum » Public Stock Forums » US Penny Stock Picks » Buy: BBDA's stock is warming back up!

Old 02-26-2014, 08:22 AM   Nav to Top  #1
Benjamin Franklin
Trader

Favorites: rfmk, bbda, ddd
Benjamin Franklin is on a distinguished road
Money BBDA's stock is warming back up!

$BBDA is warming back up keep your eye on it if it's your style pick. I think it could run near $0.05 this year before its' long awaited NYSE IPO. I think that this thing should hit the NYSE above $100M and illustrate upside. It seems apparent that revenues are multiplying and profits are being used to continue expansion aggressively. Look into it it seems to be a very efficient ship and it looks pretty obvious to me that the CEO is putting in a lot of hard hours for investors. This thing had to go through a ton of dilution to stay down here so this next big run it's going to be operating like a heavyweight - that could be a good thing for traders and investors. This is not your average micro-cap people.

Tags
bbda, beverage, micro cap, NYSE, OTC, penny, relaxation, stock