Tax Season is Here! Save 15% on H&R Block Online
iconAll times are GMT -4. The time now is 10:22 AM. | Search:

» StockRants Stock Forum » Public Stock Forums » Online Brokers » Forexcontrol - MT4 Forex Broker

Old 04-14-2012, 09:13 AM   Nav to Top  #1
daveFx
Junior Trader

Favorites: GOOG, AAPL, INTL
daveFx is on a distinguished road
Default Forexcontrol - MT4 Forex Broker

I'm thinking of opening MT4 live trading account with the forex MT4 broker Forex Control | Trade Forex online with Asia Broker: India, China, Russia CFD markets . Can anybody guide me how to proceed with the broker. Currently Iam trading with their Metatrader 4 Demo Platform. Iam satisfied with the datafeeds as they provide lots of instruments to trade especially forex/ Indian CFD / US Equities / European CFD's. Still now i havent experienced any problem with their metatrader platform. But i just want to know some of my questions still in my mind which you would have experienced the same.

1)Is the Forexcontrol Broker supports multi-langugage customer support
2)Anyone trading with this broker for long term?
3)Do they provide good customer support?
4)Should i trade with Metatrader or with Forexcontrol Web Trader platform as Iam less familiar with Metatrader 4 platform.
5)Where i can get more knowledge on this Metatrader platform.
6)What is the risk involved as iam a newbie to forex trading. But iam not new to trading as i had similar trading experience in american stock markets

Can anyone answer before i start trading live? Can any one give a brief review?
daveFx is offline   Rate this post Yes | No Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2016, 02:48 AM   Nav to Top  #2
Jamalmolla
Trader

Favorites: EURUSD, USDJPY, EURJPY
Jamalmolla is on a distinguished road

CMTrading is an excellent broker, I trade with them for a long time and until now, I haven't faced any type of issue. In fact, its customer service department is really efficient, they always solve my problems in a short time of period.
Jamalmolla is offline   Rate this post Yes | No Reply With Quote

Tags
Forexcontrol, Metatrader