Tax Season is Here! Save 15% on H&R Block Online
iconAll times are GMT -4. The time now is 05:49 AM. | Search:

» StockRants Stock Forum » Public Stock Forums » Online Brokers » Good Experience with a Good broker :)

Old 08-02-2016, 07:27 AM   Nav to Top  #1
Alfromoz
Trader

Favorites: EURUSD, USDJPY, EURJPY
Alfromoz is on a distinguished road
Default Good Experience with a Good broker :)

I have account with CMTrading and happy with the quality of good service I am getting. All orders big and small instantly filled. I made withdrawals 2 times to bank account, no problem. MT4 platform is very good, and no requotes.

I haven't had any problem with the broker and if anytime a problem occurred I would press the live chat icon and would have my problem solved by the end of the chat. I salute them for their prompt and efficient customer service.

The other thing that I like about this broker is its leverage 200:1, which is really beneficial to any small investor like me. The broker is registered with FSB, because of which its legality cannot be doubted. https://www.cmtrading.com/
Alfromoz is offline   Rate this post Yes | No Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2016, 07:28 AM   Nav to Top  #2
Forex Grandeur
Trader

Favorites: Facebook, Apple, Microsoft
Forex Grandeur is on a distinguished road

Been with CMTrading broker for 8 months now and never had a problem. I have found their support to very helpful when needing to get information. I have now opened a second live account with them. Highly recommended!
Forex Grandeur is offline   Rate this post Yes | No Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2016, 03:54 AM   Nav to Top  #3
Neha Agrawal
Junior Trader

Favorites: Southwest Airlines
Neha Agrawal is on a distinguished road

Role of good broker is vital in stock market trading. Good broker offers support to each and every step of trading. Broker offers a platform which ables a trader to interlink with the stock market. I perform daily trading with a good broker which would be impossible without a good broker.
Neha Agrawal is offline   Rate this post Yes | No Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2016, 05:43 AM   Nav to Top  #4
ankitkumar
Junior Trader

Favorites: nifty, banknifty, sensex
ankitkumar is on a distinguished road

I have a great experience with Brokers Analysis ( Compare Discount Brokers In India, Best Stock Broker Company ) they offers me low brokerage charge with good services.
ankitkumar is offline   Rate this post Yes | No Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2016, 12:47 PM   Nav to Top  #5
James Charter
Senior Trader

Favorites: SSNLF, NASDAQ, NYSE
James Charter is on a distinguished road

I guess it should be obvious when you said good to be good with broker….. Anyhow, I don’t buy into broker making all that difference. I do believe broker is something that we need to be very careful in selecting. I have FreshForex in my corner which I love and have every feature in the book, but it’s not why I am successful, it’s because I am good enough. Yes, it’s important to have reliable broker or else we might get scammed, but NEVER think it’s how you will be successful!
James Charter is offline   Rate this post Yes | No Reply With Quote