Tax Season is Here! Save 15% on H&R Block Online
iconAll times are GMT -4. The time now is 07:22 PM. | Search:

» StockRants Stock Forum » Public Stock Forums » Online Brokers » Your experience with TradeWiseFX broker

Old 04-25-2016, 01:27 PM   Nav to Top  #1
Asma Roy
Junior Trader

Favorites: NASDAQ, NYSE, AMEX
Asma Roy is on a distinguished road
Default Your experience with TradeWiseFX broker

Please advise if you traded with this broker. I recently read their review on one of the ratings sites and got interested, so i like to know more about it if anyone is trading with them? Thanks in advance.
Asma Roy is offline   Rate this post Yes | No Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2016, 08:54 AM   Nav to Top  #2
fedorpetrov
Trader

Favorites: AAPL, NOK, GOOG
fedorpetrov has a spectacular aura aboutfedorpetrov has a spectacular aura about

Well, they have kind of nice bonuses and low spread. I haven't worked with them but from what I've heard I'd give them a try.
fedorpetrov is offline   1 thumbs up / 0 thumbs down. Rate this post Yes | No Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2016, 05:57 PM   Nav to Top  #3
Asma Roy
Junior Trader

Originally Posted by fedorpetrov View Post
Well, they have kind of nice bonuses and low spread. I haven't worked with them but from what I've heard I'd give them a try.
Yeah, it’s one of the reasons for me interested in trying them, I wanted more ideas or suggestions from people, but unfortunately apart from you no one else replied… I hope more people share their views. I am going to try them this week with NFP with around 50-60 USD, I hope things go well… Will try to update here…… Let see how it goes.... Just a final thing for you.... Thankyou for you reply and let me know if you try them.
Asma Roy is offline   Rate this post Yes | No Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2016, 05:23 AM   Nav to Top  #4
fedorpetrov
Trader

fedorpetrov has a spectacular aura aboutfedorpetrov has a spectacular aura about

Imo you kinda picked a wrong forum for such questions. People here tend to post very specific trading info, for your case I'd suggest Trade2Win or Stockaholics.
fedorpetrov is offline   1 thumbs up / 0 thumbs down. Rate this post Yes | No Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2016, 04:01 PM   Nav to Top  #5
Asma Roy
Junior Trader

Originally Posted by fedorpetrov View Post
Imo you kinda picked a wrong forum for such questions. People here tend to post very specific trading info, for your case I'd suggest Trade2Win or Stockaholics.
Yeah, I guess you’re spot on, I haven’t visited those forums previously that you suggested, so checking them now…… I started off with 50 USD, but unfortunately wasn’t able to make much profits due to NFP prediction going wrong, but luckily did not lost anything and still at similar capital…. Thanks again Fedorpetrov… Will try my luck on those forums you suggested.
Asma Roy is offline   1 thumbs up / 0 thumbs down. Rate this post Yes | No Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2016, 05:49 AM   Nav to Top  #6
fedorpetrov
Trader

Well, losing nothing is a gain in a sense, so you seem to be ok for now. Good luck with those forums and your broker.