Tax Season is Here! Save 15% on H&R Block Online
iconAll times are GMT -4. The time now is 06:59 AM. | Search:

» StockRants Stock Forum » Public Stock Forums » Online Brokers » Finding a Good Binary broker, wasn't so difficult

Old 08-02-2015, 08:27 AM   Nav to Top  #1
Marianna
Trader

Favorites: Apple, Google, Facebook
Marianna is on a distinguished road
Default Finding a Good Binary broker, wasn't so difficult

After many years using and trading with different brokers, now I am determined to continue my career with CTOption as regular trading platform. I am very satisfied with them, high payouts, smooth execution and best customer service as well.

Not only the wide selection of trading assets, but also they offer different options for us to trade binary market including Range Option, HyPer option and common high/low and onetouch option. I am amazed that they also offer Cash back promotion 20% refund along with Live trading room twice a week with free Signals.

CToption also offers Full course with professional Trader including the practical training sessions, Coaching one on one 6 sessions, Technical Strategy built from indicators and live webinars :) I had no problems with execution so far and my 5 withdrawal requests where received within the day
Marianna is offline   1 thumbs up / 0 thumbs down. Rate this post Yes | No Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2016, 01:05 PM   Nav to Top  #2
Forex Grandeur
Trader

Favorites: Facebook, Apple, Microsoft
Forex Grandeur is on a distinguished road

You need to know a thing – they are too many and I cannot suggest a specific broker for you. You need to develop a skill in your trading culture to recognize the really good brokers and once you read a review of a broker at www.topratedforexbrokers.com. I believe you will find the right broker for you there
Forex Grandeur is offline   Rate this post Yes | No Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2016, 04:21 AM   Nav to Top  #3
Alfromoz
Trader

Favorites: EURUSD, USDJPY, EURJPY
Alfromoz is on a distinguished road

may be it wasn't difficult for You, but finding a broker isn't that much easier too. Among hundreds of binary brokers out there, You'll find only a few that keep their promises and let clients withdraw their profits in a friendly manner. We I am happy too to have a Good broker like GOptions. This review on Goptions shows why this broker is the best binary broker among hundreds.
Alfromoz is offline   Rate this post Yes | No Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2016, 06:21 AM   Nav to Top  #4
fedorpetrov
Trader

Favorites: AAPL, NOK, GOOG
fedorpetrov has a spectacular aura aboutfedorpetrov has a spectacular aura about

Decide which kind of intruments you want to trade with and on which markets, then find an appropriate broker having high enough rating and reviews. Really not that hard.
fedorpetrov is offline   Rate this post Yes | No Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2016, 03:41 AM   Nav to Top  #5
ankitkumar
Junior Trader

Favorites: nifty, banknifty, sensex
ankitkumar is on a distinguished road
Default Brokers Analysis

Brokers Analysis provides the best stock brokers (Brokers Analysis - Discount Brokers In India, Compare Brokers in India). They provide a tool for Comparison of Top Stock Brokers. You can compare 3 brokers simultaneously.
ankitkumar is offline   Rate this post Yes | No Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2016, 01:50 PM   Nav to Top  #6
James Charter
Senior Trader

Favorites: SSNLF, NASDAQ, NYSE
James Charter is on a distinguished road

I tried Binary Option trading earlier in my career, but I had terrible time. I joined up with FMbinary, they closed out and I even left Binary Option trading completely and since then, I have only focused on Forex trading which too hasn’t been easy at all, but at least I haven’t been scammed!
James Charter is offline   Rate this post Yes | No Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2016, 06:54 AM   Nav to Top  #7
Jamalmolla
Trader

Favorites: EURUSD, USDJPY, EURJPY
Jamalmolla is on a distinguished road

I have held an account with CorporateOption for quite some time (around 9 months), from a total noobie to financial market, I’m now confident to say that I KNOW how to trade the market. I make consistently $600 every month from them, it’s not big but consider that I have small account and I’m happy with it. I used their Social trading 'Binary Replicator' that brings easy profits for me.

I would totally recommend CorporateOption for rookie. Cheer guys! 301 Moved Permanently
Jamalmolla is offline   Rate this post Yes | No Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2017, 09:12 AM   Nav to Top  #8
James Charter
Senior Trader

Favorites: SSNLF, NASDAQ, NYSE
James Charter is on a distinguished road

Nothing is hard if we are sensible in our approach, but most people try things which are not called for; it’s all that leads to issues and problems, so we need to be wise about it. I am with FreshForex, as they have mighty offering allowing me to do both Forex/Binary and that too top notch conditions, it’s just awesome working with them!
James Charter is offline   Rate this post Yes | No Reply With Quote